1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
"He knows what the laddies like"
Scottish Johnson for the win?
You're breaking the fourth wall
Going by that line of thinking, vehicles like the Elephant, Jackrabbit, Kodiak, Mammoth, Grizzly, Sparrowhawk, Mongoose, Cobra, Wolverine, Gremlin or Mastodon wouldn't fit the insect theme either.
Everything is related through the tree of life, so all of those things could technically be considered insects. I think you need to brush up on your taxidermy.
Even Gremlins and Cyclopses (y'know, mythical beasts?)
This is fantastic.
343i, all human vehicles are named after insects and animals hence why there's one called a "warthog," lastly there is no Thog
But in all honestly it's not a warthog it's a puma.
This must be a joke post whoever put that up cant be serious
Going by that line of thinking, vehicles like the Elephant, Jackrabbit, Kodiak, Mammoth, Grizzly, Sparrowhawk, Mongoose, Cobra, Wolverine, Gremlin or Mastodon wouldn't fit the insect theme either.
Everything is related through the tree of life, so all of those things could technically be considered insects. I think you need to brush up on your taxidermy.
Take it easy on them. They work for Uber
Big if true.
what about the falcon and mongoose
tf? I thought his name was warth-og?????
smh 343 changing bun-gie stuff again...
Donuts4TW wrote:
The only reference I could find on Google is a Marvel character, so unless Bungie is doing a crossover with Marvel for making Halo 6 then it has to be something else.
Why would Bungie make H6?
Because that’s what they do. Bungie has been satisfying your mom since 1991 and they haven’t let up, you can tell by the way they keep making their Halo games. So yeah.
Bungie left halo in order to become independent. They are currently focused on destiny. 343 works in halo games now. I can’t believe there are people who don’t know this.
I can’t believe there are people who believe such an obvious joke is meant to be taken seriously
there's a lot of r/woosh material here
This must be a joke post whoever put that up cant be serious
Serious as a heart attack. Do you think that heart attacks aren’t serious?? This is a major discovery of a secret that has been hidden since the creation of the universe. Or at leas the Halo universe.

Quote:
what about the falcon and mongoose
They’re pretty cool. That’s what I think about them.
This thread is really interesting
I think you may be having a small stroke.
Celieleki wrote:
Donuts4TW wrote:
The only reference I could find on Google is a Marvel character, so unless Bungie is doing a crossover with Marvel for making Halo 6 then it has to be something else.
Why would Bungie make H6?
Because that’s what they do. Bungie has been satisfying your mom since 1991 and they haven’t let up, you can tell by the way they keep making their Halo games. So yeah.
Bungie left halo in order to become independent. They are currently focused on destiny. 343 works in halo games now. I can’t believe there are people who don’t know this.
I can’t believe there are people who believe such an obvious joke is meant to be taken seriously
there's a lot of r/woosh material here
I was talking about the person who wrote the first post in this thread sorry.
This thread is pure gold!

When do I get my own War-Thog plushie?!

Maybe MC needs a break from Corona before he gets into any more shenanigans...
What the heck did i just read
What the heck did i just read
Nonsense?
This!!

PS: I wish I could post gifs!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3