3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 36
Halo 2/3 playlists/Maps, Ranking and feel
Halo Reach unlock system
Halo 5 Balance
I think Halo 6 should be a two part game, with one half on release date, including the core MP experience. Then have monthly or bimonthly DLC. Then a year after release, have part II drop and more DLC. So you have two years of content to keep players coming back and time to have some real good quality DLC drops.

part II should continue the campaign so players feel like they have a quality story with content and meaningful story with great characters.
So pretty much do like what they did with H5. Give you a half a game and then (wink wink) free DlC to complete a game that had everything in all the other games from the start.
Moyceyy wrote:
No, I kinda like the REQ system. It keeps people playing.
Speak for yourself mate, I find grinding for random drops to be a horrible incentive to keep playing/grinding : P
Whatever happened to the hornet? It just disappeared like Chuck Cunningham.
2 player splitscreen, M rating, Flood, and less pizza skins
Interesting. Plasma Rifle is mentioned and it is one of the least used/effective weapons in Halo history. The only time anyone ever mentions the weapon is with Dual-Wielding where you could drop shields fast combo'd with M6C headshot, but the Dual-wielding feature is one of the most negative things to come from Halo. So are Elites in Matchmaking, but that is mentioned also. Keep in mind that adding different Player models decreases the amount of customization you have per model.

Anyway, I have high hopes that Halo 6 will include the things that are decent additions.

I'm not that fond of Warzone or REQs that are 1-time use only and you need to play more or spend money on, but it's still fun. I would like maybe a PvE mode that is a little more inspiring. Not Firefight (since that was very repetitive) but something maybe Open World combining PvP with Campaign... I haven't thought about it too much.

I would also like less Forerunner and more Covenant, Flood, Brutes, or maybe more dramatic where they team up with each other.

It would also be fun to have the best AI bots in a FPS game, but I understand if the programming team is limited on how well that is possible. I always felt Halo was lacking because of lack of bots. Even if they are too easy, it's still fun, but it shouldn't be that hard to have them react, evade, engage based on various situations and surroundings.

Weapon mechanics-wise, I would like the classic zoom feel for all precision ranged weapons, including Magnum. I would like the range increased to allow more ideal sightlines instead of just randomly firing when you "think" you should be able to hit your target. It would also be cool if you could change the attributes per weapon rather than just overall damage.

I just touched on a few things but I could go on with so many gameplay and Matchmaking elements. If done right, H6 could be the best Halo yet!
No more regression and only progression. I don't want to pay full price for a game that has half the content of its predecessors.
I think Halo 6 should be a two part game, with one half on release date, including the core MP experience. Then have monthly or bimonthly DLC. Then a year after release, have part II drop and more DLC. So you have two years of content to keep players coming back and time to have some real good quality DLC drops.

part II should continue the campaign so players feel like they have a quality story with content and meaningful story with great characters.
So pretty much do like what they did with H5. Give you a half a game and then (wink wink) free DlC to complete a game that had everything in all the other games from the start.
uh, no. Give us a 2part campaign, with good day one content for MP, then drop DLC throughout the year until the part 2 campaign release..e
Honestly think the Req cards are pretty good. At first I hated it,but then when I fully understood it, it's really not bad and it feels like it makes it fair for players. I just want Req cards to be for arena which I believe I saw an announcement on it, so makes it even better, but I think the biggest thing I wish for is custom slots for online play. You choose a primary weapon, a secondary, some special skills/powers/shields/ etc., choose types of grenades, and specials of your choice. You can get better, powerful weapons as you rank up cause to be honest....sometimes I get a little bored starting with the same weapon over and over again in any type of game in arena. War zone can stay the way it is, thats not a huge deal to me.
No. no. No no no no no. NONONO.
Spoiler:
Show
I love REQ packs. But they need to stay in Warzone.
Also, they went back to even starts in H5 for a reason.
More or less I agree. Maybe if they are not getting rid of armor in req packs then... Maybe have basic armor sets when you level up like in the beta and in the Req packs, get any random armor set. Just to get armor faster, I hate armor in the req system.
- Release a full game and have a req system on the side.
- Don't only make decisions based on how many req packs it will sell, just trust people will keep playing.
I would like to see a customization system much more like Halo Reach's with the ability to change out and unlock individual armor pieces. It would be nice to see Visor, Helmet, Chest, R Shoulder, L Shoulder, R Arm, L Arm, R Leg, and L Leg. It would also be nice if the unlocks had variants and little add-ons similar to Reach. I would like skins to be a separate unlock that could be applied to your whole armor similar to the way visors work with helmets in 5. It would also be nice to change your voice if they continue with the Spartans having some dialogue even in multiplayer. Armor effects would be nice to see return.

A well written, engaging campaign with a Master Chief focus would be fantastic. Split screen and someway to earn commendations and whatever point system 6 will run with in campaign would also be nice. Some campaign replay value is seriously absent in Halo 5.

Forge and a much more robust playlist lineup for multiplayer will be necessary in 6. I would like to see the following:
Ranked:
Slayer
Team Doubles
Team Arena
Free for all
Swat
Social:
Slayer
Multi team
Team Objective
BTB
Griffball
Infection
Fiesta

And of course MAPS MAPS MAPS, as well as some classics remade would be awesome.
I think it will also be necessary for a dedicated PVE mode, be it Warzone, Firefight, Spartan ops or some combination of these things.
Supernva37 wrote:
Honestly think the Req cards are pretty good. At first I hated it,but then when I fully understood it, it's really not bad and it feels like it makes it fair for players. I just want Req cards to be for arena which I believe I saw an announcement on it, so makes it even better, but I think the biggest thing I wish for is custom slots for online play. You choose a primary weapon, a secondary, some special skills/powers/shields/ etc., choose types of grenades, and specials of your choice. You can get better, powerful weapons as you rank up cause to be honest....sometimes I get a little bored starting with the same weapon over and over again in any type of game in arena. War zone can stay the way it is, thats not a huge deal to me.
No. no. No no no no no. NONONO.
Spoiler:
Show

I love REQ packs. But they need to stay in Warzone.
Also, they went back to even starts in H5 for a reason.
Also a NO, 343 basically did this in Halo 4 and it was a disaster. Even starts = Halo. Having a dedicated PVE mode would be great to try out some of the cool REQ's and not have to worry about people killing you as soon as you burn your REQ points.

uh, no. Give us a 2part campaign, with good day one content for MP, then drop DLC throughout the year until the part 2 campaign release..e
Again, give you a half game. A full game would contain a long in depth campaign that would not require a DLC for it. DLC is meant for release of new content that improves on the features already like new maps, modes, amour and etc. If they need to keep adding to the story whats the point of coming out with a new game. They would just fodder the cannon.
I would like to see a campaign level on earth it would be interesting

I would like to easy planet travel options like in mass effect choose the path

More Edward buck
I don't mind the microtransactions, they keep free updates coming. I wish they would bring back Chips Dubb, he was awesome.
Campaign:
-Return of the big covenant army
-UNSC battles in big scenarios, like halo 3's covenant mission, the part of the two scarabs
-more master chief action
-Go deeper into arbiter story and sangheilos
-normal lenght missions with large quantity of them, like halo 2 (13 missions plus introduction plus "the heretic" cutscene)

Multiplayer:
-the req system is not so bad but, i prefer the reach system
-keep the tactical frenetic of gameplay (kill, thrust, cover, grenade, run, evade, kill, you get the idea)
-giantic forge and maps specially just for forge, like halo 2a's skyward or awash

General:
I'd be great something like spops (spartan ops). Add the dual wielding weapons again is such a great idea, gadgets of halo 3 like flare, trip mines and bubble shields, put away the sprint button, i know that it is an useful button, but honestly, let's get serious, we did not had a sprint button until halo 4 (halo reach's sprint doesn't count) and we were fine without it, besides an sprint button is an heresy in halo. An option to play as an elite and being able to customize it as you want, would be great too, like halo 3's multiplayer elites
More sprint
There's a lot I could say but ultimately, they really just need to release a game that's actually finished.
How do you expect the community to stick around if you don't give them a reason to?
Forge, custom browser & spartan companies are essential, this is where communities are founded & no matter how good your game is, it's the social aspect that ultimately plays the biggest role in keeping people coming back.
-Playable Elites
-Brutes
-The Flood
-A good Campaign
-Spirit of Fire Crew
-Rtas Vadum/Half-Jaw/Shipmaster
-Lord Hood
-More Seriousness
-Classic Artstyle
-Classic Gameplay outside of campaign (maybe even in campaign)
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 36