2. ...
  3. 18
  4. 19
  5. 20
  6. 21
  7. 22
  8. ...
  9. 27
I propose that, to award loyal Halo players (who may also have disabilities and so can't beat the campaigns on legendary), there should be an exclusive armour piece for use in Halo Infinite Multiplayer, to anybody who has played halo 117 days before infinite's release.
1. Remove perks (i.e. sprinting) and REQs.
2. Change vehicles back to how they worked in Halo 3 so they don't blow up from external damage.
3. Interactive maps like the extendable bridge on Longshore (Halo 3).
4. Bring the classic equipment back from Halo 3 (i.e. power drain, re-generator, bubble shield).
5. 10v10 playlist (competitive and/or casual).

Thank you for accepting feedback 343, good luck with the game. Make it a good one for us!
Custom Game Matchmaking from day 1, or week 1:
I think Custom Games matchmaking should make a return. It allows for some unique experiences that you don’t get in regular match making, and showcases some great community created content.

Better File-share:
Speaking of community created content, I hope for a proper working, clean looking easily accessible file share system. Perhaps 343i could have their own version of “Bungie Favorites” also, highlighting cool screenshots, clips, Maps, and game modes each week.

Vehicle Fiesta it’s own mode:
Speaking of modes, I would like Vehicle fiesta to be built into the game as a developer made game mode. I loved it in Halo 5, a lot of thought went into it by its creator, Of course it was limited by Forge. Having the option in custom games to allow players to spawn into random vehicles, or specific vehicles each time they respawn could make for some fun custom games.
Playable elites.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Custom AI Partner. Wouldn’t it be awesome to creat your own AI for your custom spartan in multiplayer. Imagine having the AI’s voice used as the announcer. Imagine being able to see your AI at terminals in multiplayer, and everyone would be able to see your custom smart AI in the lobbies before a game starts, along with your spartan of course. Just an idea.
how about the option to change your hud color? Personally I like the standard light blue, but I think it'd be neat to allow players the option to change it. On that note, if Weapon skins return, why not let us change the color of the screen lights on weapons like the assault rifle and BR as well?
i really hope the flood return, and that better armor types come around.
Custom AI Partner. Wouldn’t it be awesome to creat your own AI for your custom spartan in multiplayer. Imagine having the AI’s voice used as the announcer. Imagine being able to see your AI at terminals in multiplayer, and everyone would be able to see your custom smart AI in the lobbies before a game starts, along with your spartan of course. Just an idea.
This is a really cool idea, it could be tied to your emblem and even be given a game type where your AI hack terminals to control points on the map and you AI emblem render appears on holograms in the area and starts to get interference if someone is taking the control point. Ancilla assault or sumin.

I really like this. and if you could record voice clips for yourself that would be even cooler. I always felt emblems could be made more interesting and this is a great way to do it.
Modod wrote:
This is a really cool idea, it could be tied to your emblem and even be given a game type where your AI hack terminals to control points on the map and you AI emblem render appears on holograms in the area and starts to get interference if someone is taking the control point. Ancilla assault or sumin.

I really like this. and if you could record voice clips for yourself that would be even cooler. I always felt emblems could be made more interesting and this is a great way to do it.
Perfection! I kinda thought the req stations could be replaced with terminals were you would see your AI partner. Imagine a mode like Invasion but to get through some barriers you have to use you AI to hack through or what not.
Modod wrote:

Perfection! I kinda thought the req stations could be replaced with terminals were you would see your AI partner. Imagine a mode like Invasion but to get through some barriers you have to use you AI to hack through or what not.
Oh man now I want these AI to level up so they can hack turrets and other systems dominion style.
1. Playable elites WITH a return to their classic, halo 2 anniversary designs, as well as a full range of customization options for them. (not sure about brutes)
2. Dual wielding. I don't care about balancing issues, I want to be able to hold 2 smgs/pistols and feel like a bad -Yoink- again. also dual swords.
3. Firefight
4. Flood returns as a monument to all our sins.
5. Removal of armor abilities with the exception of maybe sprint. would also settle for movement speed being increased if sprint doesn't return.
6. To replace armor abilities, reintroduce equipment from halo 3.
7. Music that actually sounds like it belongs in halo, along with more emphasis on calling back to the soundtracks of previous games.
8. Arbiter being much more prominent, with him being the 2nd player in co-op
9. even more options in forge, including AI
10. bring back all the unique weapon and vehicle varients from 5, as well as adding new ones like more classic weapons, and integrate them as power weapons on maps or as options in forge
11. Brutes, buggers, and engineers back as enemies/allies.
12. brute weapons like the spiker and bruteshot return
13. bring back vehicles from halo 2, 3, and reach like the spectre, mammoth, hornet, and falcon.
14. diversify the Forerunner's color palette from only being blue or orange to something much less repetitive.
15. more diverse and unique promethean weapons that aren't just copies of existing weapons with a forerunner effect thrown on them.
16. trash the storm rifle and bring back the og plasma rifle.
Get rid of hit markers for shots, and hit markers especially for grenades. We already have shields that light up when a player is being hit, no need to add the redundancy of crosshair hit markers. And for grenade hit markers they just shouldn't exist. We shouldn't just be able to chuck a grenade to see where players are. It gives away too much information about positioning without any drawback.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
Spoiler:
Show
2. Change vehicles back to how they worked in Halo 3 so they don't blow up from external damage.
4. Bring the classic equipment back from Halo 3 (i.e. power drain, re-generator, bubble shield).
5. 10v10 playlist (competitive and/or casual).

Thank you for accepting feedback 343, good luck with the game. Make it a good one for us!
Just play Halo 3, no?
Enrico 117 wrote:
5. ... [CUT]
Just play Halo 3, no?
Why? He's clearly asking for a NEW game build upon the Halo 3 foundation and not a remake .That's like you asking for AMM features from the last two main games in Hi, but people just yell you to play H5 than. ☺
Enrico 117 wrote:
5. ... [CUT]
Just play Halo 3, no?
Why? He's clearly asking for a NEW game build upon the Halo 3 foundation and not a remake .That's like you asking for AMM features from the last two main games in Hi, but people just yell you to play H5 than. ☺
Yeah, a whole new Halo game with its traditional mechanics is something I've wanted for years. That sounds like the type of game I can sink 1k hrs into. The old games are nice, but we've already put countless hrs into those. New but familiar is what I'm seeking.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 18
  4. 19
  5. 20
  6. 21
  7. 22
  8. ...
  9. 27