1. Playable elites WITH a return to their classic, halo 2 anniversary designs, as well as a full range of customization options for them. (not sure about brutes)
2. Dual wielding. I don't care about balancing issues, I want to be able to hold 2 smgs/pistols and feel like a bad -Yoink- again. also dual swords.
4. Flood returns as a monument to all our sins.
5. Removal of armor abilities with the exception of maybe sprint. would also settle for movement speed being increased if sprint doesn't return.
6. To replace armor abilities, reintroduce equipment from halo 3.
7. Music that actually sounds like it belongs in halo, along with more emphasis on calling back to the soundtracks of previous games.
8. Arbiter being much more prominent, with him being the 2nd player in co-op
9. even more options in forge, including AI
10. bring back all the unique weapon and vehicle varients from 5, as well as adding new ones like more classic weapons, and integrate them as power weapons on maps or as options in forge
11. Brutes, buggers, and engineers back as enemies/allies.
12. brute weapons like the spiker and bruteshot return
13. bring back vehicles from halo 2, 3, and reach like the spectre, mammoth, hornet, and falcon.
14. diversify the Forerunner's color palette from only being blue or orange to something much less repetitive.
15. more diverse and unique promethean weapons that aren't just copies of existing weapons with a forerunner effect thrown on them.
16. trash the storm rifle and bring back the og plasma rifle.