2. ...
  3. 19
  4. 20
  5. 21
  6. 22
  7. 23
  8. ...
  9. 33
13. bring back vehicles from halo 2, 3, and reach like the spectre, mammoth, hornet, and falcon.
I think you mean Elephant, not Mammoth. The Elephant was the big vehicle on Sandtrap, the Mammoth was the absolutely massive thing during the one campaign mission in Halo 4
Another thing I would like to see is an option to show classic medals. I like how they were. Color coded to tell the difference between double kill triple kill.
HALO INFINITE WARZONE!!I

Want Warzone to be bigger more players like up to 48 players 24 VS 24 or up to 64 players 32 VS 32. Warzone Maps 3-4 x bigger 3 x higher than Halo 5 Guardians and more maps like 7-10 at launch!! And more post launch another 7-10 maps!!

Vehicles-

UNSC
1. Pelican that can shoot
2. Wasp
3. Hornet
5. Falcon
6. Scorpion Tank
7. Mantis
8. Warthog
9. Mongoose
10. Something new

Covenant-
1. Phantom that can shoot
2. Revenant from Halo Reach
3. Chopper
4. Banshee
5. Ghost
6. Waith
7. Something new

Promethians-
1. Phaeton
2. Ground vehicle

Warzone Forge!!

Multiplayer Custom Games on Warzone!!

Please 343 Industries I want bigger better Warzone. Population will go up with a lot more people and bigger maps. A lot more people than Halo 5 Guardians Warzone. Halo Infinite is the 6th game in the Series Also I like to see what other people think and what they want in Halo Infinite Warzone the Fans of Halo, New and Old Fans!!
😃😃
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Forge AI, so people can make custom campaigns and firefight maps
Build off of Halo 5s Forge (no lost features)
Spawn-able NPCs
Weather and time of day for Forge
Scarabs
Flood
Increase blood back to how it was in CE
Destroy-able Phantoms
Flyable Pelican/ Phantoms
-Multiplayer addictive
- Have a good Campaign
-Different ways to level up (Campaign, warzone, firefight, daily / weekly challenges)
-Firefight similar to halo reach or Halo 3 ODST!, warzone firefight is ok, but losing by people who do not do the "objectives" is not fair.
-Levels of rank with badges, not numbers! , (halo 4 -130, halo 5-152)
Enrico 117 wrote:
1. Remove perks (i.e. sprinting) and REQs.
2. Change vehicles back to how they worked in Halo 3 so they don't blow up from external damage.
3. Interactive maps like the extendable bridge on Longshore (Halo 3).
4. Bring the classic equipment back from Halo 3 (i.e. power drain, re-generator, bubble shield).
5. ... [CUT]
Just play Halo 3, no?
Why? He's clearly asking for a NEW game build upon the Halo 3 foundation and not a remake .That's like you asking for AMM features from the last two main games in Hi, but people just yell you to play H5 than. ☺
... I'm confused, how do you gather that "He's clearly asking for a NEW game build upon the Halo 3 foundation"??? When he uses the verbs "remove" and "change" I suppose he's using H5 as a basis, not a new game. I'm sorry, but to me it's more like he's asking for H5 with H3 maps, H3 vehicles, H3 equipment, 10v10 gametype and without spartan abilities. After a bit of tought, I realize I was wrong about saying "just play H3", you could actually play exactly what he's asking in H5, using custom games. Using those two verbs is the only thing that makes me think he wants H5 x H3. If I were to ask "for AMM features from the last two main games in Halo Infinite" in my mind is completely different than if I were to ask "change the MM in H3 (for example) to include AMM features from the last two main games". The second case is actually like asking what Spruce asked, not the first, imo.
13. bring back vehicles from halo 2, 3, and reach like the spectre, mammoth, hornet, and falcon.
I think you mean Elephant, not Mammoth. The Elephant was the big vehicle on Sandtrap, the Mammoth was the absolutely massive thing during the one campaign mission in Halo 4
Ah, yeah, my mistake. Got the 2 mixed up XD
Please add option to turn on/off aim down sights or go back to Halo1-reach style zoom in.
Spoiler:
Show
Please add option to turn on/off aim down sights or go back to Halo1-reach style zoom in.
This would solve the age-long debate for both parties
No, it wouldn't solve the debate (Specifically that.). One side or the other would complain about the other getting an advantage.

Granted, it would be great.I actually like ADS in Halo 5.
No, it wouldn't. One side or the other would complain about the other getting an advantage.

i also really like the ads in halo 5
TANKSLAP wrote:
No, it wouldn't. One side or the other would complain about the other getting an advantage.

my main issue is that it really messes with the iconic halo control scheme I'm so used to. zoom is now crouch and sprint now replaces the button that crouch used be, which always messes me up when switching between games.
just give us a good game.... lol halo 5 was fun at the end once they fixed the big problem but it was too late to do it. so people moved on.
TANKSLAP wrote:

my main issue is that it really messes with the iconic halo control scheme I'm so used to. zoom is now crouch and sprint now replaces the button that crouch used be, which always messes me up when switching between games.
Use Recon dude, I started using it since Halo 4 because it was close to Halo 3's control scheme.

Click sticks to aim and crouch, B to punch because we aren't neanderthals.
Blood Gulch. That's all c:
my short wz wishlist
  • no whiplash
  • new wz maps (obviously lol)
  • bring back escape from A.R.C
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 19
  4. 20
  5. 21
  6. 22
  7. 23