2. ...
  3. 21
  4. 22
  5. 23
  6. 24
  7. 25
  8. ...
  9. 33
I kind of like the REQ system, because you can choose when you want something different.
Come again? I have no idea what you mean... How can you choose anything when everything you unlock is bound by a random number generator, aka a gambling system?

Because I don't like the idea of these microtransactions.
Ehm, REQ-packs are part of the MT system too though? You can buy credits to get more random packs after all. That's pretty much the core reason for why loot crates are being developed in such an addictive fashion in first place. It wouldn't make much sense if they weren't bound to a real life value credit system and obsessive grinding, would it now?

The MT store is the core element of every loot-crate system in the MP videogame market and why it's such a hot topic right now. Still disappointed that MS indulges in such dubious practices as well now.
I really enjoyed halo 5 unsc weaponry so I am happy to see all that return, however I would like to see a new unsc energy weapon of somekind or a weapon replicated from our ancient human ancestors. Want to battle the banished, the flood and the promethans all in one go. would be happy to have spartan abilities back, want to see the campaign revolve around chief and if you have another spartan ops thing please also involve the chief in it as well. All the unsc vehicles and new ones, classic covenant designed vehicles back such as the wraith back to its original design or its incarnation with the banished. Forerunner tank of somekind and warden eternal not being a boss constantly. Flame thrower back as well please
The developers have probably already made up their minds with most things by now, but a few things I'm hoping are in the new Halo are:

1. A better campaign.
I personally loved it when it was just humanity vs the Covenant and the Flood, like in Halo 3 and Halo Reach. Although very impressive, not a big fan of the Prometheans

2. A Flood, or some sort of infected model, for infected players in the Infection game type.
The infected players in Halo 4's Infection game type looked awesome!

3. Flashlights for some UNSC weapons.
Imagine playing a custom infection game type, a large dark crypt for example, and you only have the torch on the end of your shotgun to see where you're going! Eye's up Guar....oh s*** sorry, wrong game!!

4. AI in Forge.
Because who wouldn't want to play a forge map where you have to defend your wooden cabin from a horde of AI bots! I mean....look at Night of the Mantis!!

5. More stuff for Forge.
EVEN MORE STUFF FOR FORGE!!

6. Attachments/designs for your spartan armour.
Your spartan looks awesome....but why not add some optional attachments to different parts of your armour (Knife, satchel, med kit, comms link, bandolier, lucky charm and that....thing Jun used to wear around his neck?? etc).
Also having the option to add effects to your armour like rust, camo, markings, blue flaming head etc

And 7...…….Recon.
I've loved the armour, especially the helmet, ever since I first seen it in Halo 3, but I wasn't lucky enough to get it back then....sob! It's been in every Halo game since so please....keep it that way!!
Playable promethean soldiers and elites.
Flood Firefight (Infected drop ships & dispersal pods!)
H5 clamber & boost
H5 legendary weapons
HW vehicles
MORE Chief
Reach/ODST style Firefight option
An ODST spin-off
Reach daily challenges
Reach armor customization and unlock system. NO MORE REQ SURPRISE
H4 games like Regicide
4 player split screen
Take out Shoulder Bash
Revenge medal should be spoken
More announcer voices! Those are so freaking cool
All emblems automatically unlocked.
No or very little micro-transactions
Marty soundtrack
Vi-Docs
So I might be missing something here.
Just came across an article:
https://www.gamespot.com/amp-articles/microsoft-really-wants-to-know-how-you-feel-about-/1100-6464637/
talking about how Microsoft recently hired a guy named Justin Robey to serve as:
"Director of Player Voice" at 343. In his new role, Robey will communicate and work with members of the Halo community so that their "voice" is heard by developers throughout the production process.

If that is the case, then it makes me wonder if they even look at these forums.
Rant over.
Can we choose between halo 4 and halo reach style voice announcer?

I like how halo ce-reach sounds.
So I might be missing something here.
Just came across an article:
https://www.gamespot.com/amp-articles/microsoft-really-wants-to-know-how-you-feel-about-/1100-6464637/talking about how Microsoft recently hired a guy named Justin Robey to serve as:
"Director of Player Voice" at 343. In his new role, Robey will communicate and work with members of the Halo community so that their "voice" is heard by developers throughout the production process.

If that is the case, then it makes me wonder if they even look at these forums.
Rant over.
I doubt 343i devs scroll around the Waypoint treads if that's what you mean. However, there are indeed studies made that involves the community here and various socials, so they do know what we want and the art direction in HW2 and Hi imo is already a sign of it. Them adding people specialized in communication is just further proof! :P
I hope it's not a subscription game. They keep expanding as you pay x a month to have access.
A Team Objective playlist without Slayer would be nice.
Would you think it cool if Halo Infinite had full armor or at least a helmet based on the Fugitive Predator that appeared in the movie The Predator of 2018 ? Or any other Predator that has ever appeared in theaters ?
Would you think it cool if Halo Infinite had full armor or at least a helmet based on the Fugitive Predator that appeared in the movie The Predator of 2018 ? Or any other Predator that has ever appeared in theaters ?
For spartan and elites?

MS/343i would probably need to pay to use it.
If they add something like warzone where you have to capture bases, I would like to have an AI armor mood, so you can have more information about your bases. For example the ai can say something like:
  • "The enemy team is attacking the west base"
  • "The enemy team is capturing the garage"
Also, you get a map with the location of your teammates, bosses spotted by teammates and maybe enemy Spartans (only if they are being spotted with a red reticle of your teammates, if they are not in a red reticle of one of your teammates they disappear from the map immediately)
That would be helpful for lone wolf players.
I think a "specialization" option before matches would be cool, allow players to have slight bonuses during a match to have each teammate show their role.

It could be just a color coded tag that shows next to your teammates names with tiny bonuses like:
CQC: +2% Shield, +3% Melee damage
Marksman: +5% RRR, Precision weapons deal 2% more Crit damage to vehicles
Assassin: footsteps hushed by 30%, +5% Assassination Speed
Saboteur: +2% Objective and boarding Speed (flag return, base capture, bomb arming, getting on/planting/getting off an enemy vehicle), +5% grenade damage
EOD: 3% resistance to explosions, 5% move speed with detatched weapons
Operator: +5% EMP Recovery, 5% improved speed in getting in and switching seats of vehicles, 5% resistance to Grenades
Sword Spartan: 5% cooldown speed of weapons, 5% melee speed
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
<p></p> 100% agree with the micro transactions, having to earn rather than buy makes for a much more genuine game.
Please No upgradeable/rpg gameplay, Halo is perfect because it's fair. Purely skill will get you out of a fight, there is no difference (other than armour appearance)between you and the guy in front of you. If I engage in a firefight and I win because I have a "perk/upgrade" he's yet to unlock, that is unfair gameplay. If it comes down to the last bullet and I have a speed shot type upgrade, that pour soul at the end of my barrel lost before he even joined the game. Plz no upgrades and leave RPG elements up to the forgers and custom games to create themselves. Keep Halo pure!
Please No upgradeable/rpg gameplay, Halo is perfect because it's fair. Purely skill will get you out of a fight, there is no difference (other than armour appearance)between you and the guy in front of you. If I engage in a firefight and I win because I have a "perk/upgrade" he's yet to unlock, that is unfair gameplay. If it comes down to the last bullet and I have a speed shot type upgrade, that pour soul at the end of my barrel lost before he even joined the game. Plz no upgrades and leave RPG elements up to the forgers and custom games to create themselves. Keep Halo pure!
exactly. no specialization bs.

maybe a custom game option for loadouts
- return of classic weapons
- return of classic vehicles
- halo 3 equipement, multi use with cooldown (things can be balancef by the amountbof uses)
- reinvisioned dualwield (halo 3 style, less damage nerf. single wielded dual wield weapons have an extra effect (stun from CE for plasma rifle, quickdraw dualwieldable magnum, fast reload smg, etc.))
- retooling of sprint (move the tradeof from "move vs. shoot" to "speed vs. agility")(sprint gives slow turn and slowstrafe like the ghost boost to balance it, but firing your weapon is possible, but ends sprinting)(no more sprinting around corners)( slower shield recharge while sprinting, halo 5 early-sprint-hit-dropout mechanics )
- retooling of clamber. (smaller clamber hitbox, same or not much more height than crouchjump. crouchjump and clamber can stack. clamber still slows you down)( crouch: faster but harder, clamber: slower but easier; both combined: close to H5 clamber height reach.)
- increase base jump height to105% to 110%
- remove spartan charge & groundpound
- momentun based melee: the higher you are above max base speed, the more damage your melee deals, but also the more enemy melees hurt you
- slight bounciness to your spartan: trickjumps
- more physical map interactivity: moving objects, mancanons, pushable crates, etc
- no hitmarkers, no kill whistle, etc. (shield flare/ visible damage should be enough)
- return of removed enemy classes
- a campaign that does not rely on EU material to be undestandable (only infos from the main line game titles are needed) (eu knowledge can be used in side things, like mendicant bias in halo 3)
- higher base movement speed (105% to 110% without map size increase)
- more creative promethean weapons (not just dps weapons, but maybe stun, jam, push, pull, area areial, over time damage, different player atributes based on the weapon, etc. (like gunslinger quickswap, plasmarifle stun, bruteshot acceleration, etc.) and even some wacky weapon concepts )
- basic ai in forge ( no matter how basic it is)
- unification of warzone, firefight and arena as forgeable and open to all gametypes in custom games (firefight on valhalla is possible, but the ai might be confused, which does not matter)
- flashlight can be toggled by holding reload and melee at the same time. holding weapon swap and melee lowers your gun ( during walking/sprinting/ riding shotgun too)
- return of military rank named levels, combined with a 1 to 50 ranking (or H5 ranking if necessary)
- classic zoom
- loadouts for custom games as an option ( can be set to team based for asymetric gametypes)
- playable and customizable elites for custom games
- warzone like spawn beacons as a forge object for tower defence custom gametypes (combine it with a territory marker to get acces to it)
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 21
  4. 22
  5. 23
  6. 24
  7. 25
  8. ...
  9. 33