1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 23
  4. 24
  5. 25
  6. 26
  7. ...
  8. 27
also I heard a rumor about infinite saying they might have battle Royale and I’m gonna to flip if they have it because I feel like it will ruin the game
JUST RUMOR
Wouldn't mind seeing the Ricochet Armor back in the game.

Hardlight shield with the ability to still shoot your pistol. Similar to what the Jackals can do. Or a Hardlight Shield with Energy Sword combo.

The ability to assassinate Hunters and/or the ability to claim their assault canon after killing them.

The ability to rip off the turret from a Warthog you either jumped into and as about to be destoyed or one you tried to hijack and manage to get into the gunner's position.
And bring back the classic ranking system
also I heard a rumor about infinite saying they might have battle Royale and I’m gonna to flip if they have it because I feel like it will ruin the game
JUST RUMOR
Re-check your sources mate. 343i said repeatedly that they are NOT interested in Battleroyal. Or better, the only BR 343i cares about is the Battle Rifle! 😉

At this point if the mode appears in the game we know for a fact that it would be a demand from the publisher, but the current MS doesn't role that way.

The only Halo BR that I could see being made would be a fan made forge mode (which we already had on Reach and H5G way before PUBG was released) or an outsourced f2p game to fill the MP gap between two AAA singleplayer titles.
Wouldn't mind seeing the Ricochet Armor back in the game.

Hardlight shield with the ability to still shoot your pistol. Similar to what the Jackals can do. Or a Hardlight Shield with Energy Sword combo.

The ability to assassinate Hunters and/or the ability to claim their assault canon after killing them.

The ability to rip off the turret from a Warthog you either jumped into and as about to be destoyed or one you tried to hijack and manage to get into the gunner's position.
ricochet armor: ok
hardlight shield with gun: no -> some jackals shields should be able to be picked up ( maybe combo with dual wield) (special jackals)
assasinate hunters: only after their back armor is shot of, then it should behave like hijacking a tank. other enemies/ hunters should be able to shoot you off the back
hunter turrets: some ( special hunters)
rip of warthog turrets: no. there should be warthog turrets as a carryable turrets that dammaghe your shields and slow you down while you fire them ( See Halo SPV2, but as turrets)
xIEUANIv wrote:
So I seen Dr distrepecrs tweet about how halo would be perfect for BR and then I seen shroud and doc talking about it on their podcast and It got me thinking about the next best genre to take over BR.

How about a gamemode that combines halo with csgo but a BR twist?. Hear me out..

Have a game mode where 4 teams of 4 spawn into a large size halo map in random locations unknown to each team. They all have to hunt each other last team standing wins. This happens in rounds of 5 minutes each as map slowly shrinks "somehow".

Each map has a different power point which has a power weapon for the map.

Each team can choose a different species of character which has access to different types of weapons.

I think by adding a separate ranking system will make the game more competitive and attract a large group of competitive players.

I don't know if this will gain much interest but Its something that I thought I'd enjoy playing. Hope the devs see this and would get in touch if they like it. Have a million more ideas with this.
This sounds really cool and fun to play
all i wan't is a 2019 release...
Wishlist -

Credit System from Reach
Armor to look more like Halo. (Halo 3, Halo Reach)
More Iconic Armor. (SPI, Master Chief’s Halo Armor, Fred’s Halo Reach Armor)
The return of the Falcon
Pistols are more balanced like they were in previaois Halo Games. (Halo 2, 3, Reach)
NO REQ WEAPONS
Iconic Stances (Master Chief with the AR on his shoulder for example)
The Armor remakes be accurate. (Noble Team’s Armor in Halo 5 was terrible, but it’s the thought that counts)
Actual Ranks like Reach and Halo 3.
I want a longer campaign and nothing else, I liked halo 5’s story and gameplay. #343isnotthatbad
  • Bigger less linear (more replay value) campaign levels with large scale (at least warzone sized) vehicle battles.
  • Removal of sprint, keep even starts and descope.
  • replacing mtx with paid expansions that contain more campaign missions exploring the halo universe (can be unrelated to main campaign) and new weapons/vehicles.
Theres a million other things id love like invasion, halo wars vehicles, being able to forge your own campaign missions but those are the main three for me that would also be realistic for the developers to impliment if they so chose.
free DLC would be great, just like H5... free lc doesn't split the pop, and its something everyone can look forward to :)
Team Slayer
FFA Slayer
Infection
Prophunt
Super Fiesta
Req Packs are an OPTION, not a REQUIREMENT
Being able to use req point to purchase INDIVIDUAL Armor/Weapons/Vehicles
Commendations/Achiements unlock Armor
Warzone/Warzone FireFight
NO Seeker, Tracer, Cyclops, FoeHammer, Legionaire, Pioneer, Recluse, Nomad, Infiltrator, Mako, Reaper, or Maverick Helmets.
[CUT]Req Packs are an OPTION, not a REQUIREMENT
Being able to use req point to purchase INDIVIDUAL Armor/Weapons/Vehicles
Commendations/Achiements unlock Armor
[CUT]
After reading the first of those three points my reaction was "Correction: there are no REQ packs or any other form of RNG lootboxes!", but than line two and three made it way clearer. Needles to say I fully agree!

Even though I wouldn't call them REQ points anymore than, at that point it's just credits. Also the acronym "REQ" got a way too big negative connection over the years, but I'm just nitpicking now!
The big things on my wishlist for H6 multiplayer at least are:

Guaranteed low ping for Aussies (default server selection)
Match Composer-enabled OR only one or two main playlists
TTK lowered a little (less frantic than H5)
Less bullet magnetism
Warzone turned into PvE mode only
BtB the main big pvp sandbox with vehicles (no REQs, but maybe some cool invasion elements).
no armour abilities (i.e reach or H4 style, thruster is probs fine).
no sprint if possible
no spartan charge or ground pound, thruster/dodge is fine.
clamber somehow not making the maps cheese-holey, simpler movement
something new and exciting regarding base gameplay
I really hope the story is good and not to short/rushed
also I heard they hired a guy that will look at peoples suggestions but I’m unsure how that’s gonna work out
and bring old maps back like lockout
This wishlist item is very unlikely to happen, but I wanted to post it anyway.

I think it would be cool if those that unlock the Gilded Targetmaster skin in Halo 5 get something in Halo Infinite like hitting level 152. Maybe add more skins in Halo 5 that could earn something in Halo Infinite.

I got this idea by recalling if you had the Gold Lancer skin in Gears of War 2, it carried over to Gears of War 3, which was something I appreciated.
Please have big team slayer back
There's a Flood related idea I'd like to see for multi-player gametypes, but most certainly FireFight/Warzone gametypes. I basically see a mode where you are fighting various Flood forms. Potentially there could be other enemies too. (Perhaps a three-way FireFight!)

Here's the deal. Every time you, a Spartan, dies, that Spartan body becomes a Flood Spartan and is running around the map trying to kill you and your teammates. Obviously it would be a stronger Flood form. The more you die, the more Flood form Spartans are running around causing problems. Ups the difficulty and adds an interesting new dynamic to the situation.

Also adding to the need to drop those Flood Spartans quickly might be that they have the power to call more Flood spore forms to the field or even specifically their location? It's an idea to tinker with.
Tie in the story from Halo Wars into Halo Infinite! I think it would be awesome to see Red Team and Blue Team working together.
let me just say, for the record, that i completely agree with 343's decision to not have a battle royale mode in halo infinite. I'm super happy to see them not jumping on the annoying BR bandwagon. However, I recognize that it is a super popular game subgenre, and people might expect it to be available in some capacity, so I think a great compromise is to give forge mode the tools to allow something like a battle royale to be created by fans. Things like Randomized weapon/vehicle spawns, dynamic changing playable zones that gradually drain health/shields instead of being a strict timer, semi scripted vehicles that fly over the map with players inside, etc.

Not only would this be a good compromise that allows battle royale to enter halo, but it will also create the tools for talented forgers to create even more unique and interesting gametypes.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 23
  4. 24
  5. 25
  6. 26
  7. ...
  8. 27