8. More maps
9. Playable elites
10. Get rid of all the moded guns there should only be 1 version of every gun
11. Bring back the halo reach customization system
12. The old school controls or the halo 4 controls as the default controls
13. Bring back the M Rating
14. Bring back the blood splatter you really don't see that anymore
15. No RPG or Open world
16. The older ranking system I'm not a fan of the 1 we have now I don't agree with playing 10 games and being placed in a rank you should have to earn it
1. Minus one Halsey arm.
My wish list for halo 6
1. 4 player split screen both online and off
2. The classic art style
3. No thrusters no ground pound and no Spartan charge
4. Bring back dual wielding
5. Keep the sprinting
6. Keep the assassinations
7. Bring back map voting
8. More maps
9. Playable elites
10. Get ride of all the moded guns there should only be 1 version of every gun
15. No RPG or Open world
16. The older ranking system I'm not a fan of the 1 we have now I don't agree with playing 10 games and being placed in a rank you should have to earn it
Almost all of these I agree with...but for me, number 3, number 7, number 10, and number 12 I disagree with, and Number 15 im indifferent to. put that in, and that'll be the perfect Halo Multiplayer for me.
I don't mind advanced movement, but it would be nice to be able to toggle gameplay mechanics in the Custom Games settings, like if they straight up made two gametypes 'Classic Slayer' and 'Advanced Slayer' where Classic would play like Halo 3 with dual-weilding toggled on and ADS turned off, but Advanced would play like Halo 5 with all of those crazy spartan abilities turned on.

The advanced movement system has a use if it's utilized correctly, I remember being the last remaining defender in a Warzone Assault match with 10 seconds left, back when I used to know how to use every spartan ability about 2 or 3 years ago, and I was ground pounding, spartan chargin, and SMG punching everyone who came up the stairs until the game ended.

Custom games woulld be cool if yould toggle abilities on and off imo. You could enable ADS and Dual Wield, but ads wouldn't work if you're dual wielding because that's a hip-fire mechanic anyways!
Or if Custom Games had Gametype scripting you could combine Spartan charge with the thruster pack so you'd have no evade, but you would havea speedier lunge melee with a much needed cooldown!
My wish list for halo 6
1. 4 player split screen both online and off
2. The classic art style
3. No thrusters no ground pound and no Spartan charge
4. Bring back dual wielding
5. Keep the sprinting
6. Keep the assassinations
7. Bring back map voting
8. More maps
9. Playable elites
10. Get ride of all the moded guns there should only be 1 version of every gun
15. No RPG or Open world
Im only going to comment on 10, shadowXDO117 made a good post.
I love the REQ variety of weapons, it adds flavor to your Fiesta and adds a layer of Strategy to your Warzone experience, PLUS it makes for some fun Forge weapons, such as the Rain of Oblivion Halo CE Magnum which has the Bloom and Rate of Fire of an Auto Glock!
Keep the REQ system and the advanced movements/spartan abilities or whatever. It really enhances the gameplay.
Playable elites
Hornet/falcon
AI in Forge
Good campaign
No false advertising
Playable elites
Hornet/falcon
AI in Forge
Good campaign
No false advertising
I'm good with ai only working on default maps, but please add them.
The ability to have mirrored forging like in the game Robocraft Infinity. It allows for even faster forging and takes away the hassle of making symetrical maps. The faster people can forge, the better.

There also should be options in the forge menu for control set up. Some of my friends didn't play Halo 5's forge because of the controls. There should be a basic version and an advanced version for controls. Halo 4 and Reach being the basic, while Halo 5 has a more advanced use.
For the love of god stop with the auto aim weapons they are the worst thing about halo 5 The BOLTSHOT SUPPRESSOR and HYDRA just leave them out of the game NEEDLER can stay since its a classic but nerf it a bit its actually stupid how many are in a so called competitive game they just ruin the game
I would like the awesome Halo 2 Anniversary map Ascension to return in some amazing capacity. That map is inspirationally beautiful. Floating along, high above the ring. I'd like to see it developed into a firefight map. Each wave of enemies flies to the map from various places and gives you time to set up for the next round. Phantoms and Banshees strafe the top platforms as troops are dropped off. Lots of cool ideas for this cool map!

Maybe every so often a Lich orbits the map bombarding it, and you get to fire large gun placements and batteries at it to destroy it. If you're good enough to have a flying vehicle around you could even fly to it, board it and take it out from the inside. Just remember you need to get back to the map or you just lost another life.
>Reintroduction of the flood, or at least a game mode to fight them on installation 07 (could be a variant of infection)
>Reintroduction of brutes, drones and engineers
>Improvment of the current game mechanics
>Removing thruster pack (but keep sprint)
>Return of the classical Art style
>Able to spawn AI and set campaign events/triggers in Forge
>Come back of a customizable firefight
Moyceyy wrote:
No, I kinda like the REQ system. It keeps people playing.
I think you meant to type paying.
Playable elites
Hornet/falcon
AI in Forge
Good campaign
No false advertising
I agree. But it would be cool to see community created maps with AI.
Playable elites
Hornet/falcon
AI in Forge
Good campaign
No false advertising
Yes I was just considering the calculations for the navmesh if they use it.
So in Halo 4, we had the AutoSentry as an armor ability. Though I don't expect it to make it in game, it would be cool if there was an armor ability to which the UNSC was able to repurpose Promethean Watchers and Crawlers.
With the Watchers, they would do the same as they do in game: grenade defense, shield regen, or maybe add in the ability to spot enemies that are using camo.
With the Crawlers, they could be used to serve as watchdogs protecting the Spartan, or better yet as attack dogs that a spartan can send against an enemy.
Moyceyy wrote:
No, I kinda like the REQ system. It keeps people playing.
I think you meant to type paying.
You don't have to pay if you don't want to, all it takes is a couple games of patience before you buy your next REQ pack with REQ points
RDDsnipez wrote:
For the love of god stop with the auto aim weapons they are the worst thing about halo 5 The BOLTSHOT SUPPRESSOR and HYDRA just leave them out of the game NEEDLER can stay since its a classic but nerf it a bit its actually stupid how many are in a so called competitive game they just ruin the game
Auto aim weapons are more Risk for Reward, they usually have a bit longer TTK but have some flaws to keep them balanced. Notice how the Suppressor has a 'Spin-up' time and has had no patches to its performance, the Hydra is an anti-vehicle weapon and needs the lock-on, HOWEVER it is not auto-aim, I constantly find myself wondering how people even have time to lock-on in arena while I just use it as a splash damage weapon. The Boltshot honestly is only OP in its higher REQ variants that speed up its fire-rate, but really you mostly have to ADS with these weapons to get the full scale of their tracking power such as the Needler, Suppressor, and Boltshot which only need a Red Reticle to lock-on, but the Hydra takes time to lock-on balancing its 2-shot kill power over the other weapons.
Playable elites
Hornet/falcon
AI in Forge
Good campaign
No false advertising
Yes I was just considering the calculations for the navmesh if they use it.
How about letting more advanced Forge users make their own navmeshes to maybe make patrols of marines on a base for a machinima, or maybe dedicated AI paths for a new wave on a firefightmap i.e. Elites running across a ridge then jumping down at a certain point, but you don't want to rely on pregenerated navmesh incase they get stuck on nothing. (You'll know what I mean if you've played games like SW KotOR :P )
So in Halo 4, we had the AutoSentry as an armor ability. Though I don't expect it to make it in game, it would be cool if there was an armor ability to which the UNSC was able to repurpose Promethean Watchers and Crawlers.
With the Watchers, they would do the same as they do in game: grenade defense, shield regen, or maybe add in the ability to spot enemies that are using camo.
With the Crawlers, they could be used to serve as watchdogs protecting the Spartan, or better yet as attack dogs that a spartan can send against an enemy.
How about UNSC Drone versions of these, kinda like the art style of Mantis but smol.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 24
  4. 25
  5. 26
  6. ...
  7. 27