OP Icey Narqo

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 25
  4. 26
  5. ...
  6. 27
Moyceyy wrote:
No, I kinda like the REQ system. It keeps people playing.
I think you meant to type paying.
You don't have to pay if you don't want to, all it takes is a couple games of patience before you buy your next REQ pack with REQ points
RNG (aka Gambling) unlocks ain't fun mate. The credit system in Reach had the same effect you described, but was the better grind. The skill based system from H3 on the other hand united the community a lot more. No wonder most people are asking for a mix of the two!

PS.: use the edit button to add multiple comments please.
Copied and pasted

I have not read the whole thread, so maybe some wishes have already been said. I would like, for the story mode, a sandbox system similar to what we saw in the last Metro, with very large maps, but not really free roaming. That there are secondary quests and that the game is not limited by being a simple fps. And I would like a story that can be enjoyed without having necessarily read all the literature in the world to understand characters and situations. For the multiplayer I expect more personalization for the Spartan with a system at Halo Reach and that it returns to be the blood as in Halo CE.And I would like at least for the campaign to have forgotten the 60 fps at all costs and the graphics were pumped, I want to be surprised and fascinated.
So in Halo 4, we had the AutoSentry as an armor ability. Though I don't expect it to make it in game, it would be cool if there was an armor ability to which the UNSC was able to repurpose Promethean Watchers and Crawlers.
With the Watchers, they would do the same as they do in game: grenade defense, shield regen, or maybe add in the ability to spot enemies that are using camo.
With the Crawlers, they could be used to serve as watchdogs protecting the Spartan, or better yet as attack dogs that a spartan can send against an enemy.
How about UNSC Drone versions of these, kinda like the art style of Mantis but smol.
Please don't post multiple time in a row. If you need to add more information or quote other users, you can edit your last post. Thanks
Repez wrote:
I have not read the whole thread, so maybe some wishes have already been said. I would like, for the story mode, a sandbox system similar to what we saw in the last Metro, with very large maps, but not really free roaming. That there are secondary quests and that the game is not limited by being a simple fps. And I would like a story that can be enjoyed without having necessarily read all the literature in the world to understand characters and situations. For the multiplayer I expect more personalization for the Spartan with a system at Halo Reach and that it returns to be the blood as in Halo CE.And I would like at least for the campaign to have forgotten the 60 fps at all costs and the graphics were pumped, I want to be surprised and fascinated.
Yes, a campaign sandbox much like most of the Bungie-made Halo missions that had vehicles let you mess around and drive around before going to the next area! "blood like CE" where you can drop your framerate with blood xD . 343 already confirmed Reach customization which is teased in the Halo Outpost Discovery teaser banner, and don't forget they confirmed Splitscreen! Also 60fps max in the Campaign but let it drop to 30 if you're in a fight :P The game is running a new engine so I'm confident they've fixed their optimization priorities :o
Fire fight with 4 player split screen and respawnable friendly ai. Able to play as both human ans non human factions.
I would just like better armor but the team does well.
a banshee that can flip after a bomb launch
Repez wrote:
Yes, a campaign sandbox much like most of the Bungie-made Halo missions that had vehicles let you mess around and drive around before going to the next area! "blood like CE" where you can drop your framerate with blood xD . 343 already confirmed Reach customization which is teased in the Halo Outpost Discovery teaser banner, and don't forget they confirmed Splitscreen! Also 60fps max in the Campaign but let it drop to 30 if you're in a fight :P The game is running a new engine so I'm confident they've fixed their optimization priorities :o
Exactly, macro sandbox-style explorable areas would be the thing I would prefer most, and besides I would not mind seeing a little more gore! The 60 fps at all costs do not like me, I would prefer to have the campaign set at 30 and the multi at 60, so as to shoot at most the graphic quality in single player.

The splitscreen is a disgrace that there is not in Halo 5, not a blessing the fact that there will be in Halo 6. XD
Although obviously it is welcome.
Probably been mentioned, but I would like custom button mapping for the controller.
* Offline bot support
* Slight improvements to the aiming controls. An acceleration curve and 'turn' acceleration slider
* Aim assist toggle
Just make it like H2-H3.
The huge interest in the latest H3 Tournaments should speak for itself.
Odst armor with the backpack.
A cool addition would be truth's (halo 2 version) and tartarus' voice in fire fight.
Maps.

Theres one thing that all the great Halos had in common, more than anything: Great launch maps. IMO, its the single most important aspect of Halo 6 and what has been severely lacking since Halo 3.

My #1 wish is for 15 top-quality maps at launch. Even gameplay can be adjusted and altered on a weekly basis, but a bad map will always be bad.
Ajax Act 3 wrote:
Maps.

Theres one thing that all the great Halos had in common, more than anything: Great launch maps. IMO, its the single most important aspect of Halo 6 and what has been severely lacking since Halo 3.

My #1 wish is for 15 top-quality maps at launch. Even gameplay can be adjusted and altered on a weekly basis, but a bad map will always be bad.
I was remixing Fathom as a metal foundry and its playtestsfelt funner than the original :o
Some maps just need more accessibility rather than skill jumps, like a new version of Blood Gulch or a cool new Arena map that doesn't feel like it was designed by a pro gamer!
Ajax Act 3 wrote:
Maps.

I was remixing Fathom as a metal foundry and its playtestsfelt funner than the original :o
Some maps just need more accessibility rather than skill jumps, like a new version of Blood Gulch or a cool new Arena map that doesn't feel like it was designed by a pro gamer!
Return of Gardian with a similar forest theme?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 25
  4. 26
  5. ...
  6. 27