2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 36
1.I would like split screen to return.
2. Customation of your spartan from reach.
3. More visors, helmets and armor don't get me wrong i like that halo 5 has alot but too many of the same just with stripes or a diiferent pattern. It should have a sub category under the helmet or armor where you could add like reach did. Two armors I would like halo 6 to have is master chief armor set unlocked and the return of halo 3's Hayabusha armor set
4. Like how they brought back classic weapons and incorporated different version of the weapons that should return. However stay in Warzone, super fiesta, custom game or as a featured game type as they do now.
5. Warzone and firefight to return i liked them.
6.More maps halo 1 and 2 had 20 or so maps which were different not a different version of a previous map.
7. More and classic game types king of the hill odd ball etc.
8. Have playlist that satisfy both halo crowds....make playlists that have no sprint no radar and play more like classic halos......and playlist that have the stuff that halo 5 intoduced. You could customize custom games that way why not actual playlist that are permanently in the game as a ranked game not featured or social.
9. More playlist/ game types first 3 halos had way more then halo 5
10. Veto option to return
11. Better rank system halo 5 is ok but needs to be improve on. You could get better win all your games and still end up in same level as before. And if you get worse then you should drop down.
12. Improve their punishment on players that quit early or purposely sabotage the team they are in for whatever reason.
13. Dont punish those people that have to suffer through their teamates quiting or causing the team to lose. Cause there are alot of people getting deranked or K/D ratio suffer because of it.
14. Reduce magnetism in the weapons so that strafe and skill matter.
Camo to stay invisible as you walk/move.....be visible as you sprint, throw grenades, get hit, or fire weapons.
15. Hopefully balance out weapons......right now with weapon tuning testing BR i was able out strafe some opponents which i liked but still took too long to kill someone. Which is not good due to the pace of the game now. Maybe increase rate of fire or damage and reduce bullet spread a little.
16. Better campaign i want more exploration like in CE and more of Master Chief possibly see brutes, drones, engineers, the flood return or even a new alien
17. Improvement of the theater...you and your friends could watch footage of games you played as a group before. I would like that to return

i just want this franchise to succeed i really like halo. Halo 5 isnt to bad i actually like it. If i were to place the games in order for me. It would be 1. CE 2. Guardians 3. Halo 3/Halo 3 Odst 4. Halo 2 5. Halo 4 6. Reach this my opinion everyone is entitled to their own this is just how i feel. I think each game had things that were good and bad in them. You are not gonna make everyone happy but i hope 343 can find a balance. I really hope 343 sees my list and everyone else that have really good critism and ways to improve instead of just saying the game is crap. One things thats a must tho is the return of split screen.
Moyceyy wrote:
No, I kinda like the REQ system. It keeps people playing.
The REQ system is terrible, it drove me away and made me uninterested in the game as well as many others. I prefer the older ways of unlocking armor through achievements and completing challenges, that's what really keeps people playing a game after its release and it definitely kept me coming back with games like Reach and H3. The player count for H3 and Reach years after their release vs H5's player count now speaks for itself, microtransactions and boring grinding doesn't keep people coming back overcoming challenges and achievements does.

On top of that it makes the armor way more valuable, Recon is a perfect example. It's really not that spectacular visually but because it was a challenge to obtain it in H3 it gained a reputation making it more valuable in the eyes of other players. H5's RNG was so meh that I barely even bothered with customizing my Spartan and it made everybody else's armor uninteresting and took away any value the armor once had.

If someone has Recon or Commando armor in H5 they either just got it randomly by chance after grinding for hours or they got lucky and got it with the first REQ they opened there's no way for me to know if that player happens to be good or play a lot giving me absolutely no reason to care about the armor customization as a whole in H5. The only reason for its existence is to monetize cosmetics, that's it nothing special about it.

The whole REQ system is garbage and inferior to the customization in previous Halo games. If you like games that dangle a metaphorical carrot in front of you in order to keep you coming back then there are much better alternatives to H5. The game's gameplay, challenges, and community are what should keep you coming back not RNG and overdesigned power ranger armor.
Moyceyy wrote:
No, I kinda like the REQ system. It keeps people playing.
The REQ system is terrible, it drove me away and made me uninterested in the game as well as many others. I prefer the older ways of unlocking armor through achievements and completing challenges, that's what really keeps people playing a game after its release and it definitely kept me coming back with games like Reach and H3. The player count for H3 and Reach years after their release vs H5's player count now speaks for itself, microtransactions and boring grinding doesn't keep people coming back overcoming challenges and achievements does.

On top of that it makes the armor way more valuable, Recon is a perfect example. It's really not that spectacular visually but because it was a challenge to obtain it in H3 it gained a reputation making it more valuable in the eyes of other players. H5's RNG was so meh that I barely even bothered with customizing my Spartan and it made everybody else's armor uninteresting and took away any value the armor once had.

If someone has Recon or Commando armor in H5 they either just got it randomly by chance after grinding for hours or they got lucky and got it with the first REQ they opened there's no way for me to know if that player happens to be good or play a lot giving me absolutely no reason to care about the armor customization as a whole in H5. The only reason for its existence is to monetize cosmetics, that's it nothing special about it.

The whole REQ system is garbage and inferior to the customization in previous Halo games. If you like games that dangle a metaphorical carrot in front of you in order to keep you coming back then there are much better alternatives to H5. The game's gameplay, challenges, and community are what should keep you coming back not RNG and overdesigned power ranger armor.
My Wishlist:
  • Good length & well written campaign
  • Brutes
  • A flood based survival mode with flood based maps
  • Playable elites
  • Classic designs
  • Original plasma rifles (along with Brute Plasma Rifles)
  • Drones
  • Allied Grunts & Hunters
  • Classic firefight
  • Return of shipmaster
  • Missions with Arbiter
  • Equipped abilities
  • Classic smg (seriously wtf was that in halo 5?!?)
  • Option to choose spartan class in customization (Ex; Spartan 2, 3 or 4)
The REQ system gives goals, I like it.
I'm not a big fan of the REQ system for H5 but if they decide to keep it for H6 i thought of a way that could make it a bit better.You unlock weapons through chance by buying packs in the req system but it's only low level weapons,and once you unlock the low level weapons you work on completing commendations such as a certain number of kills to unlock and receive the next level of weapon. That way its more of a accomplishment to have certain weapons unlocked. Any weapons you scavenge off of dead players also work on the commendations but only on the level you currently have. Picking up a nornfang and getting kills with it only work on the common sniper rifle level if you're currently at that level of commendations.I say leave the req system for the low tier weapons, weapon skins, emblems ( that aren't unlockable through achievements or already in game) Armor mods, armor effects and armor decals, vehicles And possibly common to uncommon armors.This system could be used as well for vehicles, that way once you have players pulling out high level reqs its more of a achievement rather then i spent alot of money or got lucky in the RNG system.Armor decals could be used on certain sets of armors making them your own instead of having six different variants of the same armor. So you unlock Recruit armor first thing in game and then get a armor decal that you can place on the armor making it recruit charred for example.I think emblems should be able to be customized like they used to be as well as armors, that way you can work on unlocking certain armor parts through the req system if they are low level or through the work of a commendation system or point system. Working towards achieving a armor piece feels better and keeps more gamers going then randomly getting it by spending money.Also bring back the ability to wear emblems on our armors as well as allowing the wearing of spartan company emblems on the chest piece. Would make it so wearing a emblem on the shoulder that is your own emblem could be used by spartan companies as a way to denote rank of each spartan.
Bring back a large amount of color selection for emblems and armors and a larger selection of emblems for spartan companies.Just some random ideas i had for the next game. Sorry if they ramble a bit. Please let me know if you have any ideas or ways to improve the ones i have down.. and if your with 343... well i'm employable lol.
first person vehicles
No sprint.
No armor abilities.
Classic art direction.
No microtransactions.
A good campaign.
1) Great Campaign
2) No REQs in Arena
3) Some end-game PVE mode to use REQ weapons in (strikes, small scale FF)
4) Make REQ stations reload power weapons in Heroic WZ FF
Well I would amplify the customisation to include loadout weapons so that instead of having 10+ variants of the SMG you get to put on the attachments accordingly. Newer models of weapons can have up to three, balancing taken into account while older weapons like the H2 BR can only have two.
Certain decals and paint schemes should be available to add to armour or weapons while more exotic ones are achievement locked.
My Halo 6 Wishlist.
1. I want Halo 3 gameplay. (No abilities)
2. I want Halo 3 ranking system. (No 1-152)
3. I want Halo 3 skill system. (No Resets)
4. I want a campaign like Halo 2 anniversary.
5. I want a customization system like Halo Reach.(Earn/work for your unique appearance)
6. Halo Reach Currency system. (No REQs)
7. Playable Elites (With equivalent customization)
8. Split screen and matchmade campaign.
9. Include campaign in player progression/rank.
SOLDIER CUSTOMIZATION
Soldier will be visible (as desired) in lobbies, cutscenes, etc.
Each item unlocked at various levels or for commendations; otherwise purchased for Infinity Pts
Items also available in Spartan Reward Packs
  • Color
Face
    • Style
Hair
    • * Style
    • Primary color
    • Secondary color
Facial Hair
    • * Style
    • ? Primary color
    • ? Secondary color
Eyes
    • Color
Markings
    • * Style
    • Color
Scars
    • * Style

SPARTAN CUSTOMIZATION
Each item unlocked at various levels or for commendations; otherwise purchased for Infinity Pts
“L/R” indicates that left and right sides are separate selections

Undersuit
  • Primary color
  • Secondary color
  • Finish (gloss/matte)
Helmet
    • * Style
    • * Attachment
    • Primary color
    • Secondary color
    • Finish (gloss/matte)
Visor
    • * Style
    • Color
    • Finish (gloss/matte)
Chest
    • * Style
    • * Attachment
    • Primary color
    • Secondary color
    • Finish (gloss/matte)
? Thrusters
    • * Style
    • Primary color
    • Secondary color
    • Finish (gloss/matte)
Shoulders (L/R)
    • * Style
    • * Attachment
    • Primary color
    • Secondary color
    • Finish (gloss/matte)
Arms (L/R)
    • * Style
    • * ? Attachment
    • Primary color
    • Secondary color
    • Finish (gloss/matte)
Legs
    • * Style
    • * Attachment
    • Primary color
    • Secondary color
    • Finish (gloss/matte)
Armor Skin
    • * Style
    • Primary color
    • Secondary color
    • Finish (gloss/matte)
? Shield Emitter Light
    • Color

Stances
    • Style
    • Weapon
    • Helmet (y/n)
Assassinations

Weapon Skins
  • Weapon
  • Playlist
Loadouts
    • Primary
    • Secondary
    • Grenade
Announcers

Emblems
There are three different varieties of emblems available to Spartans:
  • Spartan Emblem
  • Spartan Company Emblem
  • Spartan Rank Emblem
All three emblem varieties utilize the following:
Emblem Location
  • Shoulder (L/R)
  • Chest (Left/Center/Right)
  • Back
The Spartan Emblem and Spartan Company Emblem both utilize the following:
Symbol Foreground
    • * Style
    • Primary color
    • Secondary color
Symbol Background
      • * Style
      • Primary color
      • Secondary color
Emblem Backdrop
      • * Style
      • Primary color
      • Secondary color
Backdrop Skin
      • * Style
      • Color
The Spartan Rank Emblem displays the Spartan’s current highest Spartan Training rank

REQs

• Weapons
  • Vehicles
  • Modifiers
Base items:
  • Do not require using REQ Tokens (formerly REQ Cards)
  • Are unlocked at Level 1
Special items:
  • Require using REQ Tokens
  • Certifications increase chances of receiving corresponding Token in REQ Reward Pack
  • Certifications unlock upon completing corresponding Commendation
  • REQ Tokens gained through REQ Reward Packs; otherwise purchased for Infinity Points (formerly REQ Pts)
  • REQ Tokens fee reduced once Certification is unlocked

REWARD PACKS
Reward Packs (formerly REQ Packs) are split up into two varieties: REQ & Spartan
You receive specific Reward Packs for achievements, commendations completed, levels, etc.
All Reward Packs are available to purchase via Infinity Points
REQ Reward Pack
Spartan Reward Pack - Available to purchase for IRL monies

SPARTAN OPS / [other catchy & militaristic-sounding name]
Chapter 1
Follows Fireteam Osiris, Spirit of Fire crew, Swords of Sanghelios, etc in their linear objectives cocurrently while John-117 is completing his main objective.
  • This would be a great way to keep the whole host of characters at the end of H5G and HW2 in the story without bogging down Chief's main story/missions.
Chapter 2 +
Follows (some or all of) the same group(s) from Chapter 1 in the events following Halo 6.
  • This would be a great way to build hype for the main story post-Halo 6. This would follow the plan that Spartan Ops in H4 was meant to, but implemented better/properly (not just rehash of H6 level designs, etc.)
Halo 6 Wishlist
-Return of Noble 6
It's Halo "6" for Christ's sake. If they don't come back I'm going to be very very disappointed.
SOLDIER CUSTOMIZATIONSoldier will be visible (as desired) in lobbies, cutscenes, etc.
GenderSkin
  • Color
Face
    • Style
Hair
    • * Style
    • Primary color
    • Secondary color
Facial Hair
    • * Style
    • ? Primary color
    • ? Secondary color
Eyes
    • Color
Markings
    • * Style
    • Color
Scars
    • * Style
SPARTAN CUSTOMIZATIONEach item unlocked at various levels or for commendations; otherwise purchased for Infinity Pts
Undersuit
  • Primary color
  • Secondary color
  • Finish (gloss/matte)
Helmet
    • * Style
    • * Attachment
    • Primary color
    • Secondary color
    • Finish (gloss/matte)
Visor
    • * Style
    • Color
    • Finish (gloss/matte)
Chest
    • * Style
    • * Attachment
    • Primary color
    • Secondary color
    • Finish (gloss/matte)
? Thrusters
    • * Style
    • Primary color
    • Secondary color
    • Finish (gloss/matte)
Shoulders (L/R)
    • * Style
    • * Attachment
    • Primary color
    • Secondary color
    • Finish (gloss/matte)
Arms (L/R)
    • * Style
    • * ? Attachment
    • Primary color
    • Secondary color
    • Finish (gloss/matte)
Legs
    • * Style
    • * Attachment
    • Primary color
    • Secondary color
    • Finish (gloss/matte)
Armor Skin
    • * Style
    • Primary color
    • Secondary color
    • Finish (gloss/matte)
? Shield Emitter Light
    • Color
Stances
    • Style
    • Weapon
    • Helmet (y/n)
AssassinationsWeapon Skins
  • Weapon
  • Playlist
Loadouts
    • Primary
    • Secondary
    • Grenade
AnnouncersEmblemsThere are three different varieties of emblems available to Spartans:
  • Spartan Emblem
  • Spartan Company Emblem
  • Spartan Rank Emblem
Emblem Location
  • Shoulder (L/R)
  • Back
Symbol Foreground
    • * Style
    • Primary color
    • Secondary color
Symbol Background
      • * Style
      • Primary color
      • Secondary color
Emblem Backdrop
      • * Style
      • Primary color
      • Secondary color
Backdrop Skin
      • * Style
      • Color
The Spartan Rank Emblem displays the Spartan’s current highest Spartan Training rank
REQs
  • Weapons
  • Vehicles
  • Modifiers
Base items:
Special items:
  • Certifications increase chances of receiving corresponding Token in REQ Reward Pack
  • REQ Tokens gained through REQ Reward Packs; otherwise purchased for Infinity Points (formerly REQ Pts)
REWARD PACKSReward Packs (formerly REQ Packs) are split up into two varieties: REQ & Spartan
You receive specific Reward Packs for achievements, commendations completed, levels, etc.
REQ Reward PackSpartan Reward Pack - Available to purchase for IRL monies
SPARTAN OPS / [other catchy & militaristic-sounding name]Chapter 1Follows Fireteam Osiris, Spirit of Fire crew, Swords of Sanghelios, etc in their linear objectives cocurrently while John-117 is completing his main objective.
  • This would be a great way to keep the whole host of characters at the end of H5G and HW2 in the story without bogging down Chief's main story/missions.
Chapter 2 +Follows (some or all of) the same group(s) from Chapter 1 in the events following Halo 6.
  • This would be a great way to build hype for the main story post-Halo 6. This would follow the plan that Spartan Ops in H4 was meant to, but implemented better/properly (not just rehash of H6 level designs, etc.)
"I love everything he just said."
SOLDIER CUSTOMIZATIONSoldier will be visible (as desired) in lobbies, cutscenes, etc.
GenderSkin
  • Color
Face
    • Style
Hair
    • * Style
    • Primary color
    • Secondary color
Facial Hair
    • * Style
    • ? Primary color
    • ? Secondary color
Eyes
    • Color
Markings
    • * Style
    • Color
Scars
    • * Style
SPARTAN CUSTOMIZATIONEach item unlocked at various levels or for commendations; otherwise purchased for Infinity Pts
Undersuit
  • Primary color
  • Secondary color
  • Finish (gloss/matte)
Helmet
    • * Style
    • * Attachment
    • Primary color
    • Secondary color
    • Finish (gloss/matte)
Visor
    • * Style
    • Color
    • Finish (gloss/matte)
Chest
    • * Style
    • * Attachment
    • Primary color
    • Secondary color
    • Finish (gloss/matte)
? Thrusters
    • * Style
    • Primary color
    • Secondary color
    • Finish (gloss/matte)
Shoulders (L/R)
    • * Style
    • * Attachment
    • Primary color
    • Secondary color
    • Finish (gloss/matte)
Arms (L/R)
    • * Style
    • * ? Attachment
    • Primary color
    • Secondary color
    • Finish (gloss/matte)
Legs
    • * Style
    • * Attachment
    • Primary color
    • Secondary color
    • Finish (gloss/matte)
Armor Skin
    • * Style
    • Primary color
    • Secondary color
    • Finish (gloss/matte)
? Shield Emitter Light
    • Color
Stances
    • Style
    • Weapon
    • Helmet (y/n)
  • Weapon
  • Playlist
Loadouts
    • Primary
    • Secondary
    • Grenade
AnnouncersEmblemsThere are three different varieties of emblems available to Spartans:
  • Spartan Emblem
  • Spartan Company Emblem
  • Spartan Rank Emblem
Emblem Location
  • Shoulder (L/R)
  • Back
Symbol Foreground
    • * Style
    • Primary color
    • Secondary color
Symbol Background
      • * Style
      • Primary color
      • Secondary color
Emblem Backdrop
      • * Style
      • Primary color
      • Secondary color
Backdrop Skin
      • * Style
      • Color
REQs
  • Weapons
  • Vehicles
  • Modifiers
Base items:
Special items:
REWARD PACKSReward Packs (formerly REQ Packs) are split up into two varieties: REQ & Spartan
SPARTAN OPS / [other catchy & militaristic-sounding name]Chapter 1Follows Fireteam Osiris, Spirit of Fire crew, Swords of Sanghelios, etc in their linear objectives cocurrently while John-117 is completing his main objective.
Chapter 2 +Follows (some or all of) the same group(s) from Chapter 1 in the events following Halo 6.
Anything you'd update/change/add to those topics (Soldier, Spartan, REQs, Reward Packs, Spartan Ops)?
GenderSkin
  • Color
Face
    • Style
Hair
    • * Style
    • Primary color
    • Secondary color
Facial Hair
    • * Style
    • ? Primary color
    • ? Secondary color
Eyes
    • Color
Markings
    • * Style
    • Color
Scars
    • * Style
Undersuit
  • Primary color
  • Secondary color
  • Finish (gloss/matte)
Helmet
    • * Style
    • * Attachment
    • Primary color
    • Secondary color
    • Finish (gloss/matte)
Visor
    • * Style
    • Color
    • Finish (gloss/matte)
Chest
    • * Style
    • * Attachment
    • Primary color
    • Secondary color
    • Finish (gloss/matte)
? Thrusters
    • * Style
    • Primary color
    • Secondary color
    • Finish (gloss/matte)
Shoulders (L/R)
    • * Style
    • * Attachment
    • Primary color
    • Secondary color
    • Finish (gloss/matte)
Arms (L/R)
    • * Style
    • * ? Attachment
    • Primary color
    • Secondary color
    • Finish (gloss/matte)
Legs
    • * Style
    • * Attachment
    • Primary color
    • Secondary color
    • Finish (gloss/matte)
Armor Skin
    • * Style
    • Primary color
    • Secondary color
    • Finish (gloss/matte)
? Shield Emitter Light
    • Color
Stances
    • Style
    • Weapon
    • Helmet (y/n)
  • Weapon
  • Playlist
Loadouts
    • Primary
    • Secondary
    • Grenade
  • Spartan Emblem
  • Spartan Company Emblem
  • Spartan Rank Emblem
Emblem Location
  • Shoulder (L/R)
  • Back
Symbol Foreground
    • * Style
    • Primary color
    • Secondary color
Symbol Background
      • * Style
      • Primary color
      • Secondary color
Emblem Backdrop
      • * Style
      • Primary color
      • Secondary color
Backdrop Skin
      • * Style
      • Color
REQs
  • Weapons
  • Vehicles
  • Modifiers
Base items:
Special items:
Anything you'd update/change/add to those topics (Soldier, Spartan, REQs, Reward Packs, Spartan Ops)?
Stop having the REQ system be randomly generated and instead allow you save up points to buy the specific customization items that you want. I like having the weapons, vehicles, skins, stances, and emblems being randomly generated though, Makes it interesting to see what you get and what you have to work with, But I think having what your spartan looks like entirely up to a randomly generated loot pack is dumb though.
GenderSkin
  • Color
Face
    • Style
Hair
    • * Style
    • Primary color
    • Secondary color
Facial Hair
    • * Style
    • ? Primary color
    • ? Secondary color
Eyes
    • Color
Markings
    • * Style
    • Color
Scars
    • * Style
Undersuit
  • Primary color
  • Secondary color
  • Finish (gloss/matte)
Helmet
    • * Style
    • * Attachment
    • Primary color
    • Secondary color
    • Finish (gloss/matte)
Visor
    • * Style
    • Color
    • Finish (gloss/matte)
Chest
    • * Style
    • * Attachment
    • Primary color
    • Secondary color
    • Finish (gloss/matte)
? Thrusters
    • * Style
    • Primary color
    • Secondary color
    • Finish (gloss/matte)
Shoulders (L/R)
    • * Style
    • * Attachment
    • Primary color
    • Secondary color
    • Finish (gloss/matte)
Arms (L/R)
    • * Style
    • * ? Attachment
    • Primary color
    • Secondary color
    • Finish (gloss/matte)
Legs
    • * Style
    • * Attachment
    • Primary color
    • Secondary color
    • Finish (gloss/matte)
Armor Skin
    • * Style
    • Primary color
    • Secondary color
    • Finish (gloss/matte)
? Shield Emitter Light
    • Color
Stances
    • Style
    • Weapon
    • Helmet (y/n)
  • Weapon
  • Playlist
Loadouts
    • Primary
    • Secondary
    • Grenade
  • Spartan Emblem
  • Spartan Company Emblem
  • Spartan Rank Emblem
Emblem Location
  • Shoulder (L/R)
  • Back
Symbol Foreground
    • * Style
    • Primary color
    • Secondary color
Symbol Background
      • * Style
      • Primary color
      • Secondary color
Emblem Backdrop
      • * Style
      • Primary color
      • Secondary color
Backdrop Skin
      • * Style
      • Color
REQs
  • Weapons
  • Vehicles
  • Modifiers
Base items:
Special items:
Stop having the REQ system be randomly generated and instead allow you save up points to buy the specific customization items that you want. I like having the weapons, vehicles, skins, stances, and emblems being randomly generated though, Makes it interesting to see what you get and what you have to work with, But I think having what your spartan looks like entirely up to a randomly generated look pack is dumb though.
Yep. So having the "Spartan Reward Pack" rewarded for Commendations/Challenges/Levels will grant certain specific aesthetic things, so the emblems and skins would be randomized through the packs. The armor would be unlocked via Commendations/Challenges/Levels, or otherwise purchasable (via Infinity Pts) at any point (like Reach).
Soulburnin wrote:
No sprint.
No armor abilities.
Classic art direction.
No microtransactions.
A good campaign.
I agree with the last 3. I like sprint and the armor abilities, I think they are useful and make the gameplay more diverse. The armor abilities make it less like your standard modern FPS.
GenderSkin
  • Color
Face
    • Style
Hair
    • * Style
    • Primary color
    • Secondary color
Facial Hair
    • * Style
    • ? Primary color
    • ? Secondary color
Eyes
    • Color
Markings
    • * Style
    • Color
Scars
    • * Style
Undersuit
  • Primary color
  • Secondary color
  • Finish (gloss/matte)
Helmet
    • * Style
    • * Attachment
    • Primary color
    • Secondary color
    • Finish (gloss/matte)
Visor
    • * Style
    • Color
    • Finish (gloss/matte)
Chest
    • * Style
    • * Attachment
    • Primary color
    • Secondary color
    • Finish (gloss/matte)
? Thrusters
    • * Style
    • Primary color
    • Secondary color
    • Finish (gloss/matte)
Shoulders (L/R)
    • * Style
    • * Attachment
    • Primary color
    • Secondary color
    • Finish (gloss/matte)
Arms (L/R)
    • * Style
    • * ? Attachment
    • Primary color
    • Secondary color
    • Finish (gloss/matte)
Legs
    • * Style
    • * Attachment
    • Primary color
    • Secondary color
    • Finish (gloss/matte)
Armor Skin
    • * Style
    • Primary color
    • Secondary color
    • Finish (gloss/matte)
? Shield Emitter Light
    • Color
Stances
    • Style
    • Weapon
    • Helmet (y/n)
  • Weapon
  • Playlist
Loadouts
    • Primary
    • Secondary
    • Grenade
  • Spartan Emblem
  • Spartan Company Emblem
  • Spartan Rank Emblem
Emblem Location
  • Shoulder (L/R)
  • Back
Symbol Foreground
    • * Style
    • Primary color
    • Secondary color
Symbol Background
      • * Style
      • Primary color
      • Secondary color
Emblem Backdrop
      • * Style
      • Primary color
      • Secondary color
Backdrop Skin
      • * Style
      • Color
REQs
  • Weapons
  • Vehicles
  • Modifiers
Base items:
Special items:
Stop having the REQ system be randomly generated and instead allow you save up points to buy the specific customization items that you want. I like having the weapons, vehicles, skins, stances, and emblems being randomly generated though, Makes it interesting to see what you get and what you have to work with, But I think having what your spartan looks like entirely up to a randomly generated look pack is dumb though.
Yep. So having the "Spartan Reward Pack" rewarded for Commendations/Challenges/Levels will grant certain specific aesthetic things, so the emblems and skins would be randomized through the packs. The armor would be unlocked via Commendations/Challenges/Levels, or otherwise purchasable (via Infinity Pts) at any point (like Reach).
Yep! Common's would cost the least, Rares would cost more than commons, Ultra rares would cost more than rares, Legendarys would cost a lot, and Mythics would cost TONSSSS of points.
Going off of what I said earlier, there is something I'd like to steal from Destiny. The "Soldier Customization" I broke down would be a great furtherance of immersion in believing that I am a Spartan. Let me build my Spartan's face. In gameplay it won't be shown, but in lobbies (or possibly having a Tower-like setting aboard the Infinity?), pre/post-match scenes, stances, etc, having the option to show a player-created face would be awesome!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 36