2. ...
  3. 28
  4. 29
  5. 30
  6. ...
  7. 31
xeosax wrote:
X19Doug95 wrote:
LED rave armor... So my inner teen is resurfacing.
Wait wut? Wdym?
Put strobe lights on our armor what flashes different colours. even the visor.

DANCE PARTY!
X19Doug95 wrote:
xeosax wrote:
X19Doug95 wrote:
LED rave armor... So my inner teen is resurfacing.
Wait wut? Wdym?
Put strobe lights on our armor what flashes different colours. even the visor.

DANCE PARTY!
I wanna play Shotty-Sniper on a giant map with that armor effect on! asd 🤣
OzoneTTV wrote:
Have a customisable HUD with different shaped shield bars that you can unlock and have the halo reach customisation system
Yes!
You know I could go on and on on some small details I would like to see in Halo Infinite, but the one that MUST be done right in my opinion is forge/custom games. I’ve played countless hours of all the halos and my fondest memories are from Halo Reach custom games. No game could even compete with what that game had to offer in my opinion. If they can do it right in Halo Infinite I’ll be happy.
Main Forge Wishlist:
Customizable Forge Terrain similiar to Far Cry.
Forge World from Reach as Default Canvas.
Working A.I.

Also please fix theater mode because that was just a mess last time I played Halo 5.
Guys i want so much the reintroduction of the weekly and daily challenges like in halo reach... please add these on infinite! :)
master chief's flashback missions in the early years of the human / covenant war
I dunno why we haven't been able to customize our armor more with emblems and stuff, like, custom skins so that we don't have to deal with having to unlock the same armor but with some white lines in different spots 5 times.
I mean, WWE games have had paintable character models for like 3 console generations, it's not impossible. Guess they're just afraid of people putting wangs on the armor.
I dunno why we haven't been able to customize our armor more with emblems and stuff, like, custom skins so that we don't have to deal with having to unlock the same armor but with some white lines in different spots 5 times.
I mean, WWE games have had paintable character models for like 3 console generations, it's not impossible. Guess they're just afraid of people putting wangs on the armor.
I agree 100%. Skins should be an extra layer that you customize, not an entirely different armor piece.
1. Characters
Different Characters playable in multiplayer. It's not a really innovation for Halo: In H2 there was the Elite. In Infinity I'd also like to see a Foreruner and Cortana as Sexy Android. Each Character would have different values of strength, agility, endurance that can be improved through the game progression.

2. Abilities
The idea of spartan abilities equal for all was good, but I would add different super abilities to each character. They can be attack (instant kill) or defense (invulnerability) and must reflect the technology of the character's race (Military for Humans, Plasma for covenant, Hard Light for Forerunner etc).

3. Melee
I would like to see an evolution of the melee combat system. 15 years always with the usual punch can be overcome by increasing the range of melee and introducing some strikes (Punch or Kicks) from the martial arts.
An enhanced version of the melee could include throwing knives, sticks, and other short-range weapons for use in combination with firearms.

4. Weapons
All games have many types of weapons with different rate values, impact, range, handling, aim and thy can be upgraded to improve values and rarity. I'd like to start my career with common weapons and upgrade them equipping weapon parts and making up to legendary.

About Balancing: In H5 the BR and the DMR have been so weakened as to be almost useless. Everything is done with the magnum and I don't like it much. I would like to go back to a gameplay based on the old BR (H2A version possibly). More generally, Magnum BR DMR and Carbine require more skill than automatic weapons. Weapons as Needler, Palsma Rifle etc should have an higher Time to Kill.

5. Maps
There are some historical maps of the period between HCE and H3 which should be a heritage of humanity and re-proposed with each new chapter.
  • btb off launch
  • take out reg wz
  • keep wz assault
  • reach customization
  • keep some h5 armor sets
  • no op reqs like the whiplash, phaeton helios, prophets bane etc
The one that REALLY needs to happen aside from what I said earlier about anti-teabagging and other body disrespectful behaviors that needs automatic punishments applied among other fair-play measurements,
Woah there, hold on a second

This idea here is not good. I don't do such gloating to other people- but definitely it shouldn't be banned. There's actually no way of automatic enforcement either unless spamming crouch for any reason nets you an automatic ban. What that would do is make people afraid of crouching in a first person shooter.

Below is an example of game developers literally incorporating such a gesture into a game mode
Spoiler:
Show
Hmm... good point... Automatic death and or penalty points for team-killing is much easier to utilize than team/player disrespecting penalties... COD's "Friendly fire will not be tolerated" system has worked for years, I have seen COD multiplayer footage where somebody killed their own teammate accidentally and didn't suffer any consequences, but when it was deliberate (because the teammate in particular was a whiny/spoiled underage kid or a flat-out jerk) it was enforced with the trademark quote with an auto-death and respawn suspension.
Quote:
Splitgate: Arena Warfare has a game mode called Teabag confirmed, during which the goal is just you kill someone, but you have to teabag to secure a point.
Somebody MUST have been a serial teabagger to add THAT to the Portal/Halo clone officially, there's no end to immaturity...
Quote:
What that would do is make people afraid of crouching in a first person shooter.
Another good point, crouching and proning has been a FPS staple for years... Still it would be nice if people didn't abuse that for harassment... just saying (its not illegal)...

Actually, lets just keep it simple, bring back the death-cams and teammate-spectating-during-respawn-wait for good, at least it not only tells you how you got killed (and to a lesser extent tells where the cowards are hiding), but it also reduces harassment cases if not the need to do so (or even to file a complaint afterwards). Deliberate Team-killing Auto-Death like in COD (accidental is mostly forgivable), and also Game Over freezing, the match is done, no more input is needed at THAT point, players and AI's too.

One more thing; More PvE modes asides firefight, like Flood Survival or something... Be creative!
No loot boxes.

If we have to pay real money, let us buy the req we want directly.

Playable characters in multiplayer.

More PvE options besides Firefight.

Improve the scoring system so players get credit for kills they deserve. Also, perhaps a higher score on a boss kill for more damage done(to prevent players from killing minions and getting one or two shots on a boss and getting the same points as those who did the work.)

More playable characters in solo campaign.

Thank you.
A resource where players can see the top scores and kill totals for each map at each level. I would love to know what to work for for Firefight.
split screen
Dedicated Server for players outside US

Honestly getting tired of the lag & being placed in a server far away, I just want to play a game without any lag issues, it’s not
just USA who plays Halo
I would like more in-depth armor customization, so you feel like the armor you can feel like it's truly your own.

All Legacy armor pieces to be available. (I just want my Old H3 Rogue helmet back)

In depth cohesive campaign story that has a satisfying ending, no more cliffhangers.

Free DLC.

In game explanation for armor style change (remember "NanoMachines")

One large scale battle, that we can participate in and that doesn't feel scripted or linear.

A game that is a challenge.

A Halo that I am proud to say that I have played.
Sol Diablo wrote:
A Halo that I am proud to say that I have played.
Damn. That one is like a kick to the "yoink" seeing how much it hurt me reading it, but sadly it's true!
Campaign
-Chief focused story√
-Halo 1/Halo 3 level design√
-Halo2 /Halo 4 Story
-More Arby
-Grittier and Darker tone
-Better boss fights/ Better build up and sense of reward for beating them
-Flood
-Halo Ring√
-playlists from mcc to return
- In addition to skulls, (and idk what it would be) but more options that completely turn the campaign into a chaotic mess of fun
- if halo Infinite is an open world game or I guess even if not because I'd love this, little Spartan ops side mission dongeons/raids that can be really hard and can become like weekly or monthly challenges with armor rewards for beating them
- in-game Easter eggs galore! Mcc plushies, skulls, brutes peeing, chips dubbo!!!!Character Design
-In the menu there should be a section that has a picture and a profile for all enemies that's unlocked as you encounter them throughout the game
-Elites to take the form of their swift assassin persona again instead of their halo 4/5 brute like mechanics
-Return of brutes
-Return of Engineers
-Different forms of Prometheans, they just look and feel out of place in halo
-Classic Grunts (halo 4/5's are so fugly)
-Classis Jackels
-Better spartant Armors
-(if flood returns) More horror style flood, not like what ever that screeching mess was in halo 4.
- Halo Wars 2 character and vehicle design is a good representation of what I'd like

Game Design
-Interactive Environments
- stationary turrets in arena again
- small vehicles in arena again
-Halo 1/2/3 sound design. Halo 5's menu makes me wanna rip my ears off
-Toggle flashlight in multiplayer
-Dual Wield
-Playable Elites
-Slower paced, more classic gameplay that overall puts more emphasis on vehicles for travel.
-Reach armor customization
- Achievement/progression unlock system for armor
- variants of unlocked armor purchasable by in-game credit which can also be bought with real money
- overall a more direct reward for playing well
-Classic emblem builder
-nameplates separate from emblems
-Materials to look more realistic and less plasticy
-Harder Legendary
-More in-depth firefight mode to replace warzone
-Rarity not to be linked to anything anymore (I find myself not wanting to use something because it's just labeled common)
-Less illumination on outlined objects
-black under suits√
-return of different Spartan voices and announcers
-A UI that represent Halo 2/3

Multiplayer (All classic gamemodes available at launch)
-Heavily customizable player career card
-Customs browser for matchmaking and forge maps/modes/assets at launch
-Military Ranks

Ranked
-Slayer
-Team Arena
-Big Team Battle
-Invasion
-CTF
-OddBall
-King Of The Hill
-Strongholds
-SWAT
-Lone Wolf
-Breakout
-Head Hunter
Fiesta
-Big Team Super Fiesta
-Husky Raid
-Shotty Snipers
-Griffball
-Infection (Fatkid and other checkpoint based infection gametypes/maps)
-Race
-Ricochet
-Mini games (Lazer tag, duck hunt, Jenga, mantis battle, speed halo, prision guard/ Teacher, run for your life)FORGE
-Map edditor like Far Cry 2 and 5
-ingame checklist of objects required to be considered for real matchmaking rotation
-more object materials that look like real asset materials instead of this map was clearly made in forge
-more crazy objects to kill players with
-AI (Be it just animals, players, or firefight enemy spawn points)
-Gun edditor to change color of weapon, color of projectiles, and projectile type on any weapon I.E. a blue assault Rifle that shoots a pink sentinel beam.
-more atmosphere options
-day and night cycle
-AGAIN! A TOGGLE FLASHLIGHT. I'm telling you having this for horror maps would be sweet
-More scripting
-More objects that relate to core gameplay, like teleportation stands, hardlight bridges ect.
-imagine being able to put down sections of buildings from outskirts in halo 2
-object filters that change an asset to it's basic outline wire look for holograms
Here's another idea that'll benefit the "scattershots" or the "Long-time since-ers", a Skirmish mode!

By that I mean a special game mode with a unique map made only for offline MP practice in solo or co-op that cannot be accessed at all in online social or competitive matchmakings. This specialized map and mode can utilize targetable objects or AI players to help out those who need better target practice when experimenting with different controller settings and sensitivities.

For consoles, it is helpful to have offline practice targets that are susceptible to aim assistance under all weapon ranges and types, from shotguns to sniper rifles that can move fast, slow, or not at all upon the players choice. The targets could be simple objects like fusion coils to AI-dummy-players (AKA bots) that can move in many player-like ways, or even attack you with whatever you want them to hold onto. In addition; also have special sections of the practice map that uses vehicles of all sizes, grounded, airborne, or stationary.

Other games like the freeware MP-only COD clone like Warface has something like this called "Safehouse" where you can get your bearings in shooting targets and also an exercise area for sliding and other things. Even Super Smash Bros Ultimate has something like this, which comes in handy when you want to play as someone else you never played as before (like DLC fighters such as Joker or even Banjo & Kazooie).

One thing; it should not be a single scripted thing, allow the player to mix it up with different game modes with FFA and Team Practice modes with all the game mode types with customizable lobby sizes with difficulty customizable bots, or even allowing 1 player only lobby play for target practice.

A little practice can't hurt you, especially if that practice in particular is more online game like with non-flinching AI targets that move and shoot like real players do.
Yall know the old mjolnir prototypes right? The ones that either required a large generator or laser transmitted power? Well imagine a level in halo infinite where you're piloting one in SPACE! I think that would make for a pretty challenging mission. Heck it could even become a multiplayer game mode! Imagine that! Being able to customise the equipment, colours and maybe even upgrade module slots! IDC if it's like anime I just wanna see the prototypes used in gameplay. Maybe even their own standalone game.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 28
  4. 29
  5. 30
  6. ...
  7. 31