OP Icey Narqo

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 29
  4. 30
  5. ...
  6. 31
Dedicated Server for players outside US

Honestly getting tired of the lag & being placed in a server far away, I just want to play a game without any lag issues, it’s not
just USA who plays Halo
I agree on that one. I live in Scotland and waiting times just to get into one server are outrageous! And sometimes it doesn't even start the game unless the -Yoinking!- thing is full! LET SCOTS PLAY (and other countries)!!! SCOTLAAAAND!!
I would honestly love to see some vehicles from the Halo Wars series return, particularly the Sparrowhawk and Banished Chopper.
I hope we go back on reach (or close to it) because of the halo 6 legendary ending and please add the ability to block bullets with the energy sword. Watch Death Battle: Master Chief vs. Doom Guy on YouTube or watch Halo Legends to understand my reason. Also should be able to find Noble 6 in Halo Infinite. No KILL BARIRRES.
I hope we go back on reach (or close to it) because of the halo 6 legendary ending and please add the ability to block bullets with the energy sword. Watch Death Battle: Master Chief vs. Doom Guy on YouTube or watch Halo Legends to understand my reason. Also should be able to find Noble 6 in Halo Infinite. No KILL BARIRRES.
Why would we go back to Reach though? It's a glassed planet with almost zero life on it right now. Also can we please not make energy sword even more OP as they are? Thank you! :)

PS.: Noble Six is dead, kaput! He/she won't come back. I'm sorry mate!
Honestly think the Req cards are pretty good. At first I hated it,but then when I fully understood it, it's really not bad and it feels like it makes it fair for players. I just want Req cards to be for arena which I believe I saw an announcement on it, so makes it even better, but I think the biggest thing I wish for is custom slots for online play. You choose a primary weapon, a secondary, some special skills/powers/shields/ etc., choose types of grenades, and specials of your choice. You can get better, powerful weapons as you rank up cause to be honest....sometimes I get a little bored starting with the same weapon over and over again in any type of game in arena. War zone can stay the way it is, thats not a huge deal to me.
I want the Req system but have the loot boxes only for Req have everything else (ie armour customization) in a halo 3 achievement unlocked or halo reach using in game currency that can't be bought with real money (to give value to the items)
I like the list and I agree with the armor idea. We shouldn’t have stupid armor set ups but I’d like to customize my armor like reach did. I’d like more colors as well and even a custom on and off flashlight for the helmet. Just an idea.
I would like this in HALO INFINITE!!
Jet Pack
vehicles in Forge Big Team Battle and Warzone!!
Pelicon that can shoot
Falcon
Hornet
Chopper
Revanant
Phantom

Higher Player Counts!! In Big Team Battle and Warzone and Forge!!

Warzone 24 vs 24 players total of 48 players or 32 Vs 32 players total of 64 players!!

Big Team Battle 12 vs 12 total of 24 players or 16 Vs 16 total of 32 players!!

Forge World 2.0 3-4 times bigger than Halo Reach!!😃😃
Forge world up to 64 players!!

I Love Halo since The 1st one!! I’m always going to be playing it and be a fan forever!!
You Guys Should look at my profile what I have typed
I’ve Typed A lot on here on my profile!!😃😃

1 year to Launch!!😃 Holiday 2020!!

Bonnie Ross
Robeyone

Unyshreck

Frank O’ Conner
!!😃
Forge Controls in Halo 5 Guardians I didn’t like at all it was really really hard to make anything I could make one building how hard the controls are

HALO INFINITE FORGE Controls need to be a lot easier to build!! It needs to be kind of like halo reach forge world controls but easier so I can make building fast!!
I love forge so much but I don’t use it in Halo 5 Guardians because the controls are really really hard for me.
Moyceyy wrote:
No, I kinda like the REQ system. It keeps people playing.
Not for a good reason though. It's designed to get as much money out of people as possible.
If Halo Is Open World.

Condor Gunship.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 29
  4. 30
  5. ...
  6. 31