2. ...
  3. 30
  4. 31
  5. 32
  6. 33
  7. 34
  8. ...
  9. 35
1. I know it most likely won’t happen cause if it’s difficulty, but ai in forge would open up so many opportunities, even if it was on a basic level, like an advanced version of the turrets in halo 4
2. Good campaign like halo 3, variety of scenarios to experience with lengthy missions, and IMO I love vehicle orientated missions the most
3. Better armour system like reach
4. Bring in all the multiplayer modes, favourite fun one was always grifball
5. Andddd bring back firefight
6. larger vehicles that can carry many teammates
ie falcon pelican elephant, also these need to be available in forge
ai in forge (no mod)
playable elites
classic halo music
I would like to be able to earn xp/credits for playing campaign, like in og reach
I just wish we can get AI in forge.
Playable elites pleaaaaase
I already placed my hopes and wishes a while back, but here is an addition to mix it up:

BTB sized maps with unique map environment features. Think Zanzibar's wind wheel or - even better - Sandtrap's Elephant! Personally I generally love the idea of interaction with map elements like man-canoncs, windows and doors that can be shut down, light bridges that can be deactivated and re-activated, the ice-spikes from H2A and so on, but I also get who claims that all this kinda takes away from 4v4 ranked matches. In Invasion and BTB like modes however it enhances the experience imho and also adds a sense of uniqueness to every map.

H4 and especially H5 in general suffered from the three lane map structure, making every map design feel the same (just because COD does it, doesn't make it good. Quite the opposite in fact), but something more interactive would spice things up! Make something special in bigger 6v6 to 8v8 maps as a heart piece, build the level around it even and add smaller interactive elements to the competitive maps like protections, doors, physics based cases and such - which of course can be deactivated or rendered static in ranked. I don't think that alone would solve all the complains about map design from recent game entries, but it's a huge start. Worst case scenario it would at least add a bigger variety to the sandbox, eliminating therefore that sense of "sameiness" so many are complaining about. Not to mention evolving the sandbox with such elements is imho the right way to evolve Halo over advanced movement mechanics and/or thrusters anyway! Just my two cents!^^
offline playable campaign including the inevitable expansions

offline Forge

Master Chief would be nice and included in more than 3 missions this time
Mammoths in multiplayer and a game mode like invasion or warzone centered around them. I've wanted something like this since the Elephant battles on Sandtrap in halo 3. Kinda disappointed they haven't been in a game since.
Say, does anyone else want to see the Halo 2-style FPS view of the Energy Sword come back in halo for good, not just Infinite? You know, when the sword tip(s) are pointing at what your are aiming at in front of them, instead of them pointing upwards all the time? Am I the only one who misses THAT detail?

Seriously, every halo game after Halo 2 (not counting Halo 2 Anniversary) got the whole first-person view rather wrong in comparison to first-person and third-person ever since... my opinion...
ikr imagine that in multiplayer
My wish list...

1.Forge world.
Better lighting, Halo 5 seemed to have an issue changing some of the building blocks color to black or a darker color then what I was using etc. Also more types of lights to use.

2. Loadouts.
Would like to have the option to use the loadouts like Halo Reach. Halo 5 there was no defending oneself from getting constantly stommped by vehicles in big team battle. Armor lock, the jetpack and even invisibility would have made a world of difference.

3. Customisation.
Unlocking armor or purchasing armor with in-game however it may be. All items even microtransactions should be allowed to be purchase with in-game currency we acquire just like the Rec points we acquire in Halo 5.

I would also like to see more options then just 3 options for color to customize our Spartans.

Icey Koko wrote:
This is my Wishlist for Halo 6: http://imgur.com/a/Kuai1 Do you agree?
My wish list...

1. Forgeworld.
Better lighting, Halo 5 seemed to have an issue changing some of the building blocks color to black or a darker color then what I was using etc. Also more types of lights to use.

2. Would like to have the option to use the loadouts like Halo Reach. Halo 5 there was no defending oneself from getting constantly stommped by vehicles in big team battle. Armor lock, the jetpack and even invisibility would have made a world of difference.

3. Customisation.
Unlocking armor or purchasing armor with in-game however it may be. All items even microtransactions should be allowed to be purchase with in-game currency we acquire just like the Rec points we acquire in Halo 5.I would also like to see more options then just 3 options for color to customize our Spartans
I would like:

1) no sprint
2) good campaign
3) good ranking & exp progression
I already placed my hopes and wishes a while back, but here is an addition to mix it up:

BTB sized maps with unique map environment features. Think Zanzibar's wind wheel or - even better - Sandtrap's Elephant! Personally I generally love the idea of interaction with map elements like man-canoncs, windows and doors that can be shut down, light bridges that can be deactivated and re-activated, the ice-spikes from H2A and so on, but I also get who claims that all this kinda takes away from 4v4 ranked matches. In Invasion and BTB like modes however it enhances the experience imho and also adds a sense of uniqueness to every map.

H4 and especially H5 in general suffered from the three lane map structure, making every map design feel the same (just because COD does it, doesn't make it good. Quite the opposite in fact), but something more interactive would spice things up! Make something special in bigger 6v6 to 8v8 maps as a heart piece, build the level around it even and add smaller interactive elements to the competitive maps like protections, doors, physics based cases and such - which of course can be deactivated or rendered static in ranked. I don't think that alone would solve all the complains about map design from recent game entries, but it's a huge start. Worst case scenario it would at least add a bigger variety to the sandbox, eliminating therefore that sense of "sameiness" so many are complaining about. Not to mention evolving the sandbox with such elements is imho the right way to evolve Halo over advanced movement mechanics and/or thrusters anyway! Just my two cents!^^
I totally agree, Halo 5s map design was terrible. They used the same map layout with just different coats of paint then relied on the community to make maps for the game. I'm all for user made maps, but they, for starters, need to be available at the beginning on the games life cycle, and 2, more of them need to be okayed by 343 to be put into rotation.
No forge maps in multiplayer outside of custom games. Master Chief is the only playable character in campaign. A progression system that isn’t a grind and is xp based. That’s really my main three.
I'm surprised you did not include a forge section on the list, I see it as pretty important now that many people are hoping for forgable AI.
Classic Halo for MLG mode; other modes are fine with or without advanced movement for me
J HOVA 8 wrote:
Classic Halo for MLG mode; other modes are fine with or without advanced movement for me
Hmm... You know I wonder if something like THAT would properly balance both the purists and quality-of-life-care-er's that the entire Halo community is constantly bickering between about...

A Classic-Halo-gameplay-mode types that does NOT have all the modern elements of today, along with Modern-Halo-gameplay-mode types that has all the modern elements, and in the Multiplayer lobbies there two major categories that allow players to either let them play with the Classic elements or the Modern elements or both without changing the preferred game types and player count completely.

Looking at MCC's social multiplayer customizer, it has tons of options of the player count, game mode type, and Halo game of the collection. So upon infinite, it could have another part to that this on top of the player amount preference and game type kinds, like the top tier could have Classic Halo or Modern Halo options you could select either one of them or both of them and then all the other options as they are...

Classic Halo type will have the best parts of Halo's CE to 3 with the general behaviors of all the classic halos like no death cams, no sprinting or armor abilities and such.
Modern Halo type will have the best parts of Halo's Reach to 5 with the general behaviors of all the recent halos like death cams, limited sprinting by default, armor abilities, clambering, SmartScoping, custom loadouts and such.
Game types general rules won't change, CTF is still CTF and such...I would like to see 343 experiment with this idea... Though I don't think this should happen with the campaign, might cause inconsistency somewhere...
J HOVA 8 wrote:
Hmm... You know I wonder if something like THAT would properly balance both the purists and quality-of-life-care-er's that the entire Halo community is constantly bickering between about...

A Classic-Halo-gameplay-mode types that does NOT have all the modern elements of today, along with Modern-Halo-gameplay-mode types that has all the modern elements, and in the Multiplayer lobbies there two major categories that allow players to either let them play with the Classic elements or the Modern elements or both without changing the preferred game types and player count completely.

Looking at MCC's social multiplayer customizer, it has tons of options of the player count, game mode type, and Halo game of the collection. So upon infinite, it could have another part to that this on top of the player amount preference and game type kinds, like the top tier could have Classic Halo or Modern Halo options you could select either one of them or both of them and then all the other options as they are...

Classic Halo type will have the best parts of Halo's CE to 3 with the general behaviors of all the classic halos like no death cams, no sprinting or armor abilities and such.
Modern Halo type will have the best parts of Halo's Reach to 5 with the general behaviors of all the recent halos like death cams, limited sprinting by default, armor abilities, clambering, SmartScoping, custom loadouts and such.
Game types general rules won't change, CTF is still CTF and such...I would like to see 343 experiment with this idea... Though I don't think this should happen with the campaign, might cause inconsistency somewhere...
in think the mythic arena settings are ahybridization of modern and classic halo settings that stay true to the core formula, but retain modern elements.
My halo infinite wish list
1.) 4 player split screen on and off line
2.) The classic art style
3.) Keep the sprinting i dont mind it
4.) No thruster ground pound or spartan charge
5.) The classic controls or the halo 4 controls as the default
6.) No moded guns there should only be 1 version of every gun
7.) Bring back map voting
7.) More unique maps
8.) Playable elites
9.) Halo reach customization system
10.) Bring back dual wielding