OP Icey Koko

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 32
  4. 33
  5. 34
  6. ...
  7. 35
One of my requests, no fireteam cap in social playlists. Halo 3's social playlists allowed you to go in with a full party if that's what you wanted to do. Rather than being forced to play custom games with a full lobby, we should be allowed to go into Big Team Battle and play against each other. My friends and I would play against each other in Rumble Pit all the time.
My wish list for halo infinite
1. A good well thought out story
2. 4 player split screen on and offline
3. The classic art style
4. Dual wielding
5. I'm neutral on sprinting It wouldnt bother me if they kept it or got rid of it
6. No truster ground pound spartan charge or stabilizers they just make the game unbalanced
7. Playable elites
8. More unique maps that 100% different from one other
9. Remakes of old fan favorite maps
10. A point A to point B shooter with SEMI open world levels
11. No req packs or microtransactions
12. NO Battle royal
13. No free to play multiplayer
14. Halo reach customization system
15. return the Spartans back to their normal size in halo 4 and 5 they felt big and clunky
16. The classic halo controls (recon) or the halo 4 controls as the default controllers I wasnt a fan on the halo 5 controllers it took away from that classic halo feeling it felt like they were from cod or titan fall
17. Bring back the blood splatter.
18. Keep the assassinations I love that
19. a good forge mode
20. No Modded weapons or different versions of the same weapon there should only be 1 version of every weapon the modded weapons in halo 5 like the answer was very OP even for super fiesta
21. In capture the flag when the game is tied and I have the enemy's flag and the time ends dont end the game give me a chance to deliver the flag and only end the if I drop it
22. Bring back regicide from halo 4 I really enjoyed that game mode
23. Keep warzone I really enjoyed warzone
24. Bring back the M rating
25. Bring back the classic aming
26. 4k HDR @60 to 120 fps
27. The older ranking system I'm not a fan of the 1 we have now I dont agree with playing 10 games and being placed in a rank you should have to earn your rank
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not make violent or threatening posts against forum members, moderators, administrators, and non-forum members.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Realmente no sabes que es bueno para Halo, Todo lo que citas no para que halo sea mejor. Por ejemplo: Las variantes de armas le dan un buen entendimiento y bien que te pones feliz cuando sacas o te toca un SPNKr Prime, he visto que eres Noob y por esa razón deseas quitar lo que te hace perder.
MATCHMAKING //
Social:
  • 4v4 Slayer
  • Rumble Pit
  • Big Team Battle
  • Weekly rotation (Infection, Action Sack, etc.)
Ranked:
  • 4v4 Slayer
  • 4v4 Objective
  • I don't care for Ranked tbh
I'm gonna get trolled to hell for this but I don't care...

Mercy Rule - Prematurely end a match if one team/player has a massive and also a rather indomitable advantage over the other teams/players.

Example:
  • Invasion - If one team failed to win the first phase but when the other team wins the first phase when its their turn, the game ends immediately since the now-on-the-defense team literally has no chance of winning after the now-on-the-offense team scored one point above the other team that cannot be overtaken.
  • Warzone - If one team has twice the score of the other team after about 5 minutes or so (due to camping boss spawn zones or something), end the game. Also if the losing team keeps getting too many quitters and or AFK-ers along with the pitiful score.
  • CTF - If one team has 2 points over the other team (no points) with less than 2-3 minutes left, end it.
  • Slayer - If one team has more than 15 points more that the other team when theres 2-3 minutes left, end it.
  • One Bomb Assault - If one team scored twice when the other team scored nothing, end it after the score officially reaches 2-0 when the 3rd round ends.
  • One Flag CTF - If one team scored twice when the other team scored nothing, end it after the score officially reaches 2-0 when the 3rd round ends.
  • Ricochet - If one team has more than half of the required points to win while the other has much less than that with 2-3 minutes left, end it.
Reason?
Simply put; why bother continuing the match officially when it's no use after a few minutes? Many players on the losing side tend to quit out so no need to allow the losers to suffer anymore after being already beaten to hell. Also the winning teams always abuse the losers whenever they always have the advantage (legitimately or illegitimately) due to scored points or when the ones they are bouncing on cannot compete due to quitters or AFK-ers or whatever causing an unbalanced loss. Since they don't have a chance anymore, why bother dragging it out any longer? Give the losers a break already!
Quote:
"It's no use!" ~ Silver The Hedgehog (Sonic '06).
Quote:
"No chance, no point." ~ Personal Quote.
My wish for Infinite would be the ability to put variables anywhere in forge. E.g. to set the size of a boundary as variable alpha, set a timer for variable bravo seconds. To be able to set an objects team affiliation to a variable as well. This would open up so many possibilities for maps and game modes.
I'm gonna get trolled to hell for this but I don't care...Mercy Rule - Prematurely end a match if one team/player has a massive and also a rather indomitableadvantage over the other teams/players.

Example:
  • Invasion - If one team failed to win the first phase but when the other team wins the first phase when its their turn, the game ends immediately since the now-on-the-defense team literally has no chance of winning after the now-on-the-offense team scored one point above the other team that cannot be overtaken.
  • Warzone - If one team has twice the score of the other team after about 5 minutes or so (due to camping boss spawn zones or something), end the game. Also if the losing team keeps getting too many quitters and or AFK-ers along with the pitiful score.
  • CTF - If one team has 2 points over the other team (no points) with less than 2-3 minutes left, end it.
  • Slayer - If one team has more than 15 points more that the other team when theres 2-3 minutes left, end it.
  • One Bomb Assault - If one team scored twice when the other team scored nothing, end it after the score officially reaches 2-0 when the 3rd round ends.
  • One Flag CTF - If one team scored twice when the other team scored nothing, end it after the score officially reaches 2-0 when the 3rd round ends.
  • Ricochet - If one team has more than half of the required points to win while the other has much less than that with 2-3 minutes left, end it.
Reason?Simply put; why bother continuing the match officially when it's no use after a few minutes? Many players on the losing side tend to quit out so no need to allow the losers to suffer anymore after being already beaten to hell. Also the winning teams always abuse the losers whenever they always have the advantage (legitimately or illegitimately) due to scored points or when the ones they are bouncing on cannot compete due to quitters or AFK-ers or whatever causing an unbalanced loss. Since they don't have a chance anymore, why bother dragging it out any longer? Give the losers a break already!
Quote:
Quote:
While I understand a mercy rule will prevent spawn camping, I’ve seen many 2-0 comebacks in CTF and assault, even with less than two minutes remaining. I feel like a unanimous forfeit system would work better. A determined team would still be able to comeback, but a team could end the game if they were getting farmed.
Cody15x wrote:
I'm gonna get trolled to hell for this but I don't care...Mercy Rule - Prematurely end a match if one team/player has a massive and also a rather indomitableadvantage over the other teams/players.

Example:
Reason?Simply put; why bother continuing the match officially when it's no use after a few minutes? Many players on the losing side tend to quit out so no need to allow the losers to suffer anymore after being already beaten to hell. Also the winning teams always abuse the losers whenever they always have the advantage (legitimately or illegitimately) due to scored points or when the ones they are bouncing on cannot compete due to quitters or AFK-ers or whatever causing an unbalanced loss. Since they don't have a chance anymore, why bother dragging it out any longer? Give the losers a break already!
Quote:
Quote:
While I understand a mercy rule will prevent spawn camping, I’ve seen many 2-0 comebacks in CTF and assault, even with less than two minutes remaining. I feel like a unanimous forfeit system would work better. A determined team would still be able to comeback, but a team could end the game if they were getting farmed.
... Good point, there are instances that massive comebacks happen in CTF and Assault, I should know, I've been there and done it before...

I think an Unanimous Forfeit System could work too, but the question is this; will the abused teams actually use it at all (assuming that they aren't AFK)? There are players out there who would abuse that to troll the entire team when things are fair. I have played Warface's co-op modes that the players can vote someone out of the game, it has happened to me at least once because I team killed someone by fluke and accepted it, it was my fault. I wonder how this could be flight tested in Infinite...?

But still in certain games like Invasion the Mercy Rule would be acceptable and more proper to the losers who no longer has any chance left to win...
Moyceyy wrote:
No, I kinda like the REQ system. It keeps people playing.
It stopped me from playing. I just felt like my time playing halo is a joke to 343. If the unlock system was better, I honestly would have dealt with the gameplay that I don't like quite as much but it's just not worth it to me.
8-player coop?

We've got two fireteams in Halo 5's campaign, maybe they can roll together. I don't know how it could be done, maybe a separate gamemode (like spartan ops), since many players didn't like the squad mechanics in Halo 5. Regardless, i like the idea of increasing the player count in a coop code, to get that feeling of all-out war in a casual/non-toxic environment.

Destiny had 6-player raids, which i enjoyed greatly. It was such an interesting challenge to manage 6 players, each specializing in their own roles.

If the XBSX and slipspace engine are powerful enough, 8 players and high amounts of AI could be possible. Definitely need boss fights or something and not just waves of enemies to keep it interesting though.
sim yes

Example:
Quote:
Quote:
I see where you're coming from I understand that completely. I'm not sure how 343 would implement this but maybe they could have a way to better rank players and their skill level even in social games to make the games feel more fair and even.
Gibson8r wrote:

Example:
Quote:
Quote:
I see where you're coming from I understand that completely. I'm not sure how 343 would implement this but maybe they could have a way to better rank players and their skill level even in social games to make the games feel more fair and even.
I have a fair idea about the ranking situation.
Quote:
I think Halo needs two kinds of rankings as a general standard: One based on the time and general commitment you spent into the game in multiplayer (Halo 5), and the other is based on your actual skill on how you fare against the rest using the Kill/Death ratio along with the Win/Loss ratio (like Halo 3).

When I see every online video game that gives people a high overall rank but are just scattershots or just have no idea what they're doing is just a false impression that is rather dishonest, if not hinder the skill accuracy in ranked matches or even social games.

If Infinite brings back Halo 3's ranking system but also has another one based on general commitment (MP games completed) and not actual skill added separately, it might be more honest and informative or something. Imagine in the matchmaking lobbies there are two numbers next to the Gamertag with different icons that represent their skill and commitment, with the skill rank with a brain or fist icon in the background in-front of the commitment rank with a clock as the background of that one.

If you want to fight strong, you must know who or what you're REALLY up against. A spartan (or elite) should not look like a brute at first and then fight like a grunt in the action...
My opinion...
Wrote this on a different forum topic "RANKING SYSTEM FOR HALO INFINITE". But as for the former; I'll go with Cody15x's idea of a Unanimous Forfeit System. Surrendering isn't fun, but what can you do if you literally have no chance against the other team in Slayer, CTF, Assault, etc.? It could also add a little more toxicity control ability too, if its done well. Malicious players never die, they are only trolling in action...

Just sayin', I don't mean any offense...
Can we please have the halo reach style lobby where we can see other player's spartans/elites just by going up and down on scroller and not press x to access roster.
D1LLYBEAN wrote:
8-player coop?

We've got two fireteams in Halo 5's campaign, maybe they can roll together. I don't know how it could be done, maybe a separate gamemode (like spartan ops), since many players didn't like the squad mechanics in Halo 5. Regardless, i like the idea of increasing the player count in a coop code, to get that feeling of all-out war in a casual/non-toxic environment.

Destiny had 6-player raids, which i enjoyed greatly. It was such an interesting challenge to manage 6 players, each specializing in their own roles.

If the XBSX and slipspace engine are powerful enough, 8 players and high amounts of AI could be possible. Definitely need boss fights or something and not just waves of enemies to keep it interesting though.
I could see this happening considering the fact that warzone firefight does have 8 players. It would obviously need to be better fleshed out, maybe even have some Spartan op style missions as well as a more classic firefight. I also loved the fact that we could play as elites in firefight. Now I'm just thinking about a firefight war game where 4 Spartans survive against 4 elites and they each mostly just have to try to defend against the ai unsc and covenant (or whatever alien alliance), but they also can attack when given the opportunity. Maybe during a break from the waves of enemies.
Here are my wish list for Halo Infinite:

1) Master Chief becoming the main character again.

2) Open world gameplay in Halo Infinite.

3) Classic weapons from Halo Reach, Halo Combat Evolved, Halo 2, Halo 3 and Halo 4 coming back in Halo Infinite.

4) Chips Dubbo, Sergeant Stacker and ODST Troopers coming back in Halo Infinite.

5) Edward Buck and Alpha-Nine coming back in Halo Infinite.

6) Jerome-092, Douglas-042 and Alice-130 coming back in Halo Infinite.

7) Arbiter coming back in Halo Infinite.

8) The Flood coming back in Halo Infinite.

9) Ellen Anders and James Cutter appeared in Halo Infinite.

10) Atriox appeared in Halo Infinite.

11) Cortana redeeming herself and teaming up with Master Chief again.

12) Master Chief, Arbiter and Jerome-092 teaming up to fight Atriox in Halo Infinite.

13) Spartan Ops in Halo Infinite.

14) An epic final battle in Halo Infinite.
This thread has come a long way! My biggest wish:
Better Map design, more interesting, more artistic than the bland Halo 5 maps!
This thread has come a long way! My biggest wish:
Better Map design, more interesting, more artistic than the bland Halo 5 maps!
After the disaster of Halo 5's false advertising and such (among other flukes outside Halo 5), it comes as no surprise honestly. But yeah, it's our commitment to remind 343 on how the Great Journey is supposed to be for the Halo franchise.
Quote:
"The Taming of the Hunters, the Grunt Rebellion - were it not for the Arbiters, the Covenant would have broken long ago!" ~ The Prophet of Mercy.

"Salvation for all!" ~ The Prophet of Mercy.
... Me and my quotes, I'm just asking for it...
For Halo Infinite, I would like to see a normal menu like the past Halo games except 5. It is stupid how if you are not online you can't access anything but the campaign on solo.

Bring back challenges, firefight modes like in reach and put the respawn time back to five seconds, split-screen, full customizable armors and playable elites
This is a long list.

New Predictions/Wishlist for Halo Infinite: Before July Event...

- M rating

- 30+ hour long Campaign.

Core themes: Mystery, Hope, Nostolgia

A story like no other, as mysterious as Halo: Combat Evolved. A rich, expansive and revolutionary story like Halo 2’s campaign. An ending that is as satisfying as Halo 3. A story as emotional as Halo 4. The story should have dark moments like in Halo: Reach, Halo Wars and Halo 3: ODST, where the player is fighting at a disadvantage, a losing battle, and other moments where they are victorious and a hero.

New elements would include a semi-open world game, similar to Metro: Exodus, each mission would be massive in scale. Larger battles.

The cutscenes could be similar to God of War (one shot, seamless transitions to gameplay).

- The campaign does not require internet connection to play.

- Unlockable skulls.

- Armour unlocks from Campaign.

- Old characters and groups returning.

In conclusion, the story should have be deep, rich, expansive and mysterious, filled with emotion, depth, dark moments, and meaningfulness, the best parts of each game).

Spartan Ops returning, similar elements to the Campaign with a different story and setting. Arbiter? Master Chief fashbacks? Jerome-092? Alice-130? Douglas-042?

Detail:

The AI and environment should be detailed and sophisticated (water splashes on screen, mud on character models, wind blowing trees, weather patterns that change rapidly (not scripted), Warthog tire tracks, Warthog snow build-up, destructible environments, etc...), the level of detail akin to Red Dead Redemption 2 or more.

The little things matter, many people will notice and appreciate it, adds to replay value.

User interface (UI) changes:

The UI should be simple, much like Halo 3 and Halo: Reach. The UI in those games are simple and unique, much of it is organized vertically.

- See other player characters, statistics, etc like in Halo: Reach.

- Less cluttered and intrusive, just more simple but effective and unique in general.

Promethean changes:

Simple and utilitarian look.

The player does not have to stop, hide behind cover and shoot to kill them effectively. The player has options.

More unique weapon design and functions. The weapons have to serve a purpose, they don’t have to just kill efficiently.

No teleport or simple spawning out of thin air. Weaker to “non-Flood” melee combat. When they die they shouldn’t disappear but fall apart, similar to sentinels.

Flexible AI, complex and adaptable.

Damaging them should be satisfying (visual and audio feedback). Less tanky. They do not take as much damage from melee attacks and weapons.

RPG elements (if they are in the game):

Upgrade vehicles and weapons;

Ex: Warthog can start with classic Halo 3 design, add more armour, weapon storage (hold 2-4 weapons similar to the pelican in Halo 4), upgrade to more modern design (Halo 5) with the classic turret shield, etc...

Build turrets (like Dominion from Halo 4) to guard an area, etc...

Multiplayer:

- All content at launch;

- All the gamemodes from previous Halo games; Breakout (Original from Halo 5 before it was changed)

- Ranked and Social playlists. Halo 2, Halo 3 and Halo: Reach style ranking system. Military ranks overall and 1-50 for competitive playlists.

- Playable elites with Halo: Reach style customization or more.

- 4 player splitscreen (Online AND Offline).

- Offline modes (players without internet can still play against AI in all the gamemodes).

- Duel-wielding.

- Not free-to-play.

- Party up feature from Halo 3

Etc...

Custom Games with a Custom Games Browser (Halo 5: Guardians), with improvements, and an improved file share.

Gameplay:

Gameplay could be similar to the Halo: 5 event “Mythic Arena”, greatly toned down bullet magnetism and aim assist.

Classic gameplay is in my opinion a better option but I would be completely fine with thuster and hover if it is in the game.

- FOV slider for console.

- Equipment should make a return, refined and rebalanced.

- Spring jumping from Halo: Reach, Halo 4, Halo 2: Anniversary and Halo 5: Guardians.

- Projectile Battle Rifle?

The gameplay should be easy to pick up for newer players and hard to master for more experienced players. Focus on what made Halo unique instead of following trends.

The problems with Halo 5’s gameplay was the advanced movement, it became a very fast twitch shooter, maps had to be made around these abilities (sprint, clamber, etc) making content harder to produce.

Without all these abilities like sprint, clamber, spartan charge and ground pound, the developers have much more freedom to create amazing maps.

Gameplay that has freedom and opportunity.

Customization:

HUD and weapon customization (custom paint and scratches for weapons) and changing the colour of the HUD from Blue to Green for example, Energy Swords customizable and change the colour from Blue to Red. Moving the HUD around or removing parts of it. Changing the colour of shields when they burst, colouring energy emmiters, etc.

All armour from precious Halo games and lore, Mark IV (HW, HW2), Mark V (H:CE), Mark VI (H2, H3), all other armour from Halo 2, Halo 3, Halo: Reach, some designs from Halo 4 and 5 redesigned into more classic looking armour (Warrior, Scout, Mark VI Gen 2, Recruit, etc).

Halo Reach customization added in with (scratches, cloaks, paint) and for Elites designs like the Spec-ops, Heretic (Halo 2A Campaign), Officer, Ranger, Zealot, Ultra, Field Marshal and General from Reach, all Halo 3 and Halo 2: Anniversary Elite armour, The Silent Shadow elite armour etc...

- More assassinations, stances, etc...

- Challenges returning.

Vehicles:

- Every single vehicle from every previous Halo game.

- Balanced similar to Halo 3, powerful but able to be countered and destroyed with teamwork. Varients from Halo 5? Many of these would be available in the Campaign and Multiplayer (ones that actually work), others in Forge.

UNSC:

Ground vehicles: Jackrabbit (HW2), Warthog (Transport, cut concept from Halo 2 with doors,), Civillian vehicles (Spade, Trucks, etc), Cyclops (HW2), Wolverine (HW2), Cobra (HW2), Kodiak (HW2), Gremlin (HW), Mastodon (HW2), Grizzly (HW2), Rhino (HW), watercraft?, etc.

Air and space vehicles: Kestrel (H:SA), Hawk (HW), Nightengale (HW2), Frostraven (HW2), Pelican (H:CE-H:R), Vulture (HW2), Condor (HW2), Shortsword (HW), Longsword (H:R), etc...

Covenant or Banished:

Ground vehicles: Shadow (H2A), Locust (HW2), Scarab (HW2), etc...

Air and space vehicles: Space Banshee (H:R), Seraph (H:R), Vampire (HW), Phantom (H:CE-H:R), Spirit (H:CE-H:R), Space Phantom (H:R), etc...

Forge:

- AI, Dominion turrets, more realistic textures, effects (better weather), sculpting tool for terrain (to create mountains, hills, lakes, cliffs, caves, etc). More objects, decals, decorations, filters and options.

- Change world physics like gravity (affect the whole map).

- Change weapon characteristics (magazine size, aim assist, magnetism, damage, accuracy, range, rate of fire, cool down time, etc)

- Change vehicle characteristics (handling, traction, speed, turn radius, weight, health, damage, etc)

- All vehicles previously mentioned, all weapons from previous Halo games, Forge World (added spaces, more room, bigger map), object size slider, mod support for console.

- Forge in Firefight, Forge in Campaign, Forge in Warzone (if Warzone returns), etc...

Theater: in all modes in the game (Campaign. Multiplayer, Firefight, Custom Games, Forge).

Theater will help the film community within Halo to grow.

Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 32
  4. 33
  5. 34
  6. ...
  7. 35