5. ...
  6. 35
Good campaign
Playable elites
drivable Elephants, Falcon, pelican and Hornets
drivable Locusts, scarab and phantom
More customization
More forge options
I'm not sure if anyone has already noted this yet, but another big thing that Infinite really needs is; to launch WITHOUT any game breaking bugs or missing features at launch.

Remember Halo 2 Anniversary on PC before the projectile patch? That really hurt, even to the Xbox players too (myself included). First impressions are everything, and if rushed without any proper consideration or care, Halos done for and the Xbox Series X will easily lose to the PS5 and possibly to whatever Nintendo is up to with the Switch (maybe enough to trigger another air-headed damage control on par with 2013's unveiling). That along with what HiddenXperia said in his video [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqTwytC8vbE].

Quote:
"Impatience leads to loss." ~ MegaMan.EXE (MegaMan Battle Network 2).
Can the Mythic Slayer maps return in Halo Infinite? I really enjoyed them in Halo 5, and would love to play developers’ version of them
  • Firefight
  • Campaign Progression
  • Battle with the Banished Scarabs
  • No ADS/Aiming with automatics
  • FOV slider
  • An actually comprehensible UI (keep everything vertical)
  • Organized UI (HCS, and Normal variant stored under Map’s name rather than throwing it under maps)
  • Unlockable skulls with individual achievements
  • Toggle/easter eggs for classic Halo sounds
  • BOTS IN CUSTOM GAMES!!
This thread has come a long way! My biggest wish:
Better Map design, more interesting, more artistic than the bland Halo 5 maps!
After the disaster of Halo 5's false advertising and such (among other flukes outside Halo 5), it comes as no surprise honestly. But yeah, it's our commitment to remind 343 on how the Great Journey is supposed to be for the Halo franchise.
Quote:
"The Taming of the Hunters, the Grunt Rebellion - were it not for the Arbiters, the Covenant would have broken long ago!" ~ The Prophet of Mercy.

"Salvation for all!" ~ The Prophet of Mercy.
... Me and my quotes, I'm just asking for it...
The false advertisement is for sure a huge let down with H5. But damn I'm not going to lie I thought most of the advertisement was pretty sick. I just wish it wasnt a lie.
  • Firefight
  • Campaign Progression
  • Battle with the Banished Scarabs
  • No ADS/Aiming with automatics
  • FOV slider
  • An actually comprehensible UI (keep everything vertical)
  • Organized UI (HCS, and Normal variant stored under Map’s name rather than throwing it under maps)
  • Unlockable skulls with individual achievements
  • Toggle/easter eggs for classic Halo sounds
  • BOTS IN CUSTOM GAMES!!
Yes bring back unlockable skulls and absolutely add bots!!!!
  • I want to be able to understand the story without having to resort to books and/or comics
  • Large open areas for sandbox gameplay
  • The death of the Promethean enemies
  • Remove sprint
Knowing that the guy who did Arkham City and Asylum is working as Creative Associative Director, gives me some measure of confidence that the campaign will be good. But in terms of a wish-list;

- Expansive Customisation
- 20 - 30HR + Campaign
- Multiplayer Spartans as Co-Op companions rather than multiple MC's.
- New and old iconic maps
- No sprint
- Amazing & authentic soundtrack.
- Multiple utility weapons and guns with interesting mechanics rather than a bunch of hyper-lethal weapons.
- Return of Lord Hood and Splitjaw [R'tas]
- Bungie style Elites
- Bots/Forgeable AI
- Most of all, I want Halo fans to be happy and get a quality game like they deserve!
Got some things I'll just toss in a list. If 343 ever reads it maybe it'll give them some ideas. Most things I cover we know are coming back, but I wanted to add how I think they should be done.

1. This is an idea that has never been seen before, but I think would be really cool. Having a customizable HUD would be awesome even if it was something just as simple as having a colour change option.

2. I would very much like for Sgt Stacker and Chips Dubbo make a return. I think this is extremely necessary. Especially if missions like rescueing soldiers and stuff are gonna exist. I mostly believe they will because this was pointed out with some of the labled locations on the Halo Infinite map screen.

3. This kind of ties in with the first one, but along with soldiers we need to have our ODSTs come back. Even if canon wise a lot of them became Spartans, we need our homeboys back.

4. Contoversial, but I think the way I'll describe this many people would be okey with it. I'd like to see a refined Smart Scope. Full screen zooming like in the origional games. No true Aim Down Sights though. Canon wise and realistically speaking, aiming down sights wearing a full helmet is extremely uncomftorable and difficult. Especially when you're weaing armour on you chest and arms. Along with this though I'd like to have that small zoom in effect for weapons without scopes.

5. If this is a platform that'll continue the story of Chief for 10 years I think having side missions or different smaller campaigns featuring other characters would be awesome. This would be the better way of Handling it compared to how Halo 5 did it. I think Locke should be given a final chance at the spotlight using this concept because I blame the hate for his character on bad writing.

6. I think at some point in the lifespan of the game all weapons should be included in some way shape or form. Especially the classic weapons. The classic weapons of the franchise are what scream and define Halo and they need to be here. Loved the new guns we saw and I think the biggest reason people didn't like them were because they were replacements. Many people say that weapon variety in Halo 5 was one of their favourite parts and I feel this should stay. Love having a Kriss Vector styled rifle being added. It may be Halo, but not every gun has to be Bullpup.

7. As many people have said here. The Arbiter should make some kind of return and at least fight alongside Chief once or twice. Going back to my 4th point, having an Arbiter side story would be really cool.

8. I know we're getting old armour customization back, even better than before if rumours are true. However, I think it should be done like this. I would like armour unlocking to be done like Halo 4 if theres no credit system like Reach. There needs to be plenty of free customization in the base game unlocked via leveling, achievements, and commendations. Also, I love how know one is questioning why the Mark VII Armour from Mega Construx has a red right forearm, right shoulder, and helmet while the rest of the armour is grey. Could this be hinting at individual armour piece customization for colouring?

9. I'd like weapon skins come back. I've seen very little complaints on this addition to Halo and would love to see it return. The Halo Nerf AR might soft confirm this as it says it'll release with a code for an in game item. Would love to have a Nerf AR skin. Nerf did the colouring so much better than BoomCo on the AR in my opinion.

10. Going back to classic routes I think that a Warthog run should be included in the campaign somewhere. Would love to see that return in some way, shape, or form.

11. Firefight, definatley firefight. Warzone would be fine too, but it lacked the single player aspect which also removed editing wave settings and so on. Firefight or Warzone should be there in some form.

12. Campaign, Multiplayer, Forge, and Theater. These modes are stapples of Halo. They all should be in the game. Preferably at launch, but I'll live with it if some need another month or two.

13. The custom browser should return for maps, game types, screenshots, and clips. I think this is a must and would love to have it back in Infinite.

14. Mostly the Falcon, but I'll put it this way because this would be so much better. Every faction should have a vehicle equivelent to the UNSC. For example, from Halo 5 the UNSC had the Wasp, the Covenant had the Banshee, and the Prometeans had the Phaton. Would love this concept done with the Warthog and the other vehicles. Oh and the troop Warthog. People have been asking for this just as much as a flyable Pelican. Loved the addition of the Scout Warthog though.

15. Another controversial one, but I loved the intro and outro animations for multiplayer. Was extremely disappointed they removed the cool animations from the Beta though. Though it was stupid they kept the intros and outros while all your spartans do is just stand there now. Would be neat if the animation was customizable.

16. Customizable assasanations. Would love to have this back. Very fun and enjoyable addition.

17. Announcer voices or player characters voices. Would enjoy having both of these back. One for game announcements and another for player callouts.

18. Customizable stances. Another addition I feel should come back.

19. A proper gamer card which shows some base stats along with you player armour in game lobbies. Reach and Halo 4 had this and it was really cool. Halo 5 had it technically, but everything was hidden. Only real place you could see your customization options was in the post game report. They should follow either Reach or Halo 4 for this.

20. Microtransactions. With it's return I think it needs to be done properly and I'd like to see it done kind of like this. As stated in my 8th point, the base game needs a decent chucnk of free customization no matter what. That aside I'd love to see skins and armours purchasable if we're getting microtransactions back. Nothing should be random and we should get exactly what we are paying for. This is the proper way to do it. No loot boxes or REQs.
Again STILL want Gen1 Rouge to come back. Also would like to see 343 Actually listen to the fan base about armor colors, and have armor pieces tied to achievements.
Sol Diablo wrote:
Again STILL want Gen1 Rouge to come back. Also would like to see 343 Actually listen to the fan base about armor colors, and have armor pieces tied to achievements.
Way to revive a 4 year old post roflmao
Since we are fighting the banished I want to see units we saw in halo wars 2 like the Goliath hunter
Here's my list of things I want to see in Halo Infinite

1. Improved storytelling (Halo 5 was a debacle but Halo Wars 2 more than made up for it)
2. Improved squad controls (if 4-player co-op returns. Something reminiscent of Brute Force will work much better than what Halo 5 had)
3. More alien races (because fighting the same 4-to-7 Covenant species gets old)
4. Less weapon variety (how many versions of the Magnum and Assault rifle do we really need?)
5. Human enemies (because the rest of the franchise stopped being about heroic humans versus evil aliens long ago. It's time the games finally reflected that)
6. Vehicles from the spin-off games (Locusts & Kestrels for everyone!)
7. Brute Force assets added to the game (I liked that 2003 game and would love to see its various assets added to the Halo Universe)
8. No pointless dual-narrative (Halo 2 was okay but Halo 5's Fireteam Osiris and Blue Team played too similarly for it to work)
9. Drive-able super vehicles (it's time we finally got to drive a Scarab!)
10. Return of classic CE or H2 Grunt design (the H3 Grunts were hideous and I want the true blue Grunts to come back)
11. More Promethean variety (I actually enjoyed fighting those orange bots and would love to see more of what they have to offer)
12. Alien allies (for much the same reasons I want human enemies)
13. Spartan Ops comeback (it was a fun way of combining multiplayer with a single-player story)
14. Didact's return (he was an excellent villain that should've been the focus instead of being disposed of in the comics)
15. Armor customization for the Chief (such as being able to wear the classic CE armor)
16. Dual Wielding (need I say more?)
17. The return of either the VISR system or the flashlight (though the latter would admittedly be more useful)
18. Jackal-related content:
*usable Jackal shields (because why not?)
*mix of the different Jackal designs from the previous games returning (I miss the classic CE Jackals)
*left-handed Jackals (it was one of their most defining attributes until it was dropped in Reach)
19. Beast Mode (like what Gears 3 had where you can play as various Banished, Promethean, or even Flood units)
20. Bots in multiplayer (all the Halo MP maps look amazing but I can never play in them since I only have a silver account)
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 33
  4. 34
  5. ...
  6. 35