1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 34
  4. 35
  5. ...
  6. 36
AnimeZoomy wrote:
Sol Diablo wrote:
Again STILL want Gen1 Rouge to come back. Also would like to see 343 Actually listen to the fan base about armor colors, and have armor pieces tied to achievements.
Way to revive a 4 year old post roflmao
Ok and your point? Omg I'm passionate about something, stop being toxic pal
In lieu of the whole "reviving dead posts" thing, I was playing Doom Eternal recently (since Microsoft bought Bethesda, or at least their host co. giving their games the Game Pass treatment) and also after seeing a YouTube video about the Super Shotgun from Eternal into Halo 3 (as a mod or a custom animation, whatever), I was wondering if Infinite could give us more options with the first person view of the weapons, I.E. you can have the option to see the weapon your holding placed to the bottom-right side like usual or have it bottom center like the classic FPS games before more modern games like Duke Nukem 3D and or the ability to see your legs or looking-up or looking-down views of what your holding like in CE.

Doom 2016 and Doom Eternal gave the players the ability to do so with the "Classic Doom Pose" option that you can tick, which moves the gun your holding without moving a slider to do so (so it won't look awkward with reloading or such), while CE already had the classic logic of not seeing different angle views of your weapon no matter where your aiming at, which was also used in Doom 2016 and Doom Eternal along with your characters legs and the new addition of moving the gun away from a wall or object your right in front of when close enough or touching it (which doesn't ruin your aim, use for show).

All of those could be user customized options which I think would fit perfectly with Halo, given that now Chief and Doomguy are now under the same roof, thanks to MS.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doZK66s2DgY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5ftBBxQy_I
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 34
  4. 35
  5. ...
  6. 36