Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

Halo Infinite’s Multiplayer Armor

OP CREAMY TWIX 540

So, with the armor John (Master Chief) wears in Halo: Infinite, it looks like we are going back to old armor designs. It also looks like we get Black Undersuits back as well. So this had me thinking:

1: The Armor is classic, so will we see the return of Mark IV (4), and Mark V (5)? Of course Mark VI(6) has basically been in every Halo game since its reveal in Halo 2, but will the others be returning? I honestly thought in Halo 5 that Mark IV didn’t look right, and it was too skinny. So hopefully it will be bulkier if it returns. Also, with that thought, will Halo: Reach Armor be returning? I’d love to see Operator, Recon, and Pilot back in the game.

2: With the color we saw Master Chiefs Armor have on it, will it be going back to old color choices? It would be nice not to get the rainbow selection with a bunch of different colors that look OK, and colors that look military like. Also, the Black Undersuit makes it look amazing, and the color pop out more. Would be great to see this too.

3: Will we have a higher level of customization? We have Reach customization confirmed, but can we customize our lights on our armor, and visor shades and patterns? It would add another level of personality to everyone’s Spartan.

These as would be great additions, IMO. I would love to see these.

-The Lore Archive.
Yes, it has been confirmed we have black under suits back for sure. I do want the colors to look more like they did in the H3-Reach days, but I do like having an ACTUAL black in H5, not just some dark gray.
jemscarter wrote:
Yes, it has been confirmed we have black under suits back for sure. I do want the colors to look more like they did in the H3-Reach days, but I do like having an ACTUAL black in H5, not just some dark gray.
True, it is nice having a real black shade and not just a steel/gray shade.
So, with the armor John (Master Chief) wears in Halo: Infinite, it looks like we are going back to old armor designs. It also looks like we get Black Undersuits back as well. So this had me thinking:

1: The Armor is classic, so will we see the return of Mark IV (4), and Mark V (5)? Of course Mark VI(6) has basically been in every Halo game since its reveal in Halo 2, but will the others be returning? I honestly thought in Halo 5 that Mark IV didn’t look right, and it was too skinny. So hopefully it will be bulkier if it returns. Also, with that thought, will Halo: Reach Armor be returning? I’d love to see Operator, Recon, and Pilot back in the game.

2: With the color we saw Master Chiefs Armor have on it, will it be going back to old color choices? It would be nice not to get the rainbow selection with a bunch of different colors that look OK, and colors that look military like. Also, the Black Undersuit makes it look amazing, and the color pop out more. Would be great to see this too.

3: Will we have a higher level of customization? We have Reach customization confirmed, but can we customize our lights on our armor, and visor shades and patterns? It would add another level of personality to everyone’s Spartan.

These as would be great additions, IMO. I would love to see these.

-The Lore Archive.
If the classic Mk. VI makes a return for multiplayer (hoping for the H2A Campaign Mk. VI design), than I would love to complete Infinite on Legendary to earn it.
If the armor sets look similar to the Chiefs armor set from the trailer then im fine with them. Coloration is hopefully at least one color in addition to the default black undersuit, colors including real black. For im not sure if secondary colors add that much given most of the time the shapes of the coloration are rather ugly.
As for the customization itself, hopefully less similar looking sets, even a few recognizeably different ones are better than hundreds of lightly modified junk. Hopefully someone in studio has got the importance of customization points by now.
https://twitter.com/pizzaman1962/status/1138316118303621120?s=21

I edited Master Chief to look like the classic multiplayer Spartans
AvidPizzaMan :

Lazy link :)
https://twitter.com/pizzaman1962/status/1138316118303621120?s=21

I edited Master Chief to look like the classic multiplayer Spartans
I saw that on Twitter previously thanks to HiddenXperia and you have outdone yourself with that.
I just hope they bring back the old black Halo CE armour since I miss the look of it.
jemscarter wrote:
You and me both, man.