Halo Infinite - E3 Announcement Discussion Thread

OP Forum Team

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 60
The Master Chief returns in Halo Infinite – the next chapter of the legendary franchise. Developed by 343 Industries and created with our new Slipspace Engine, Halo Infinite was revealed at the Xbox E3 2018 Briefing with a thrilling engine demo that provides a glimpse into the future of the Halo franchise, leading it into new and unexpected directions.

Read the announcement blog here and watch the full trailer here!
Very interesting. I'm looking forward to it! :)
I cant even tell what type of game this. Yes? 3rd or 1stps?
Still curious and excited for a new halo game!
Super hyped
I watched the trailer....this is it, the moment we've all been waiting for! CLASSIC MOVEMENT MECHANICS HAVE RETURNED!

343, you've finally done it! I am so pumped for this game!

EDIT: OK, classic movement mechanics might not return. That's just what I immediately thought when I first watched the trailer, it's not a definite fact. I still have high hopes, though. You can all stop asking me how I know classic movement will return, because I don't.
Looks beautiful. Chief is back in his old mk VI. Love the art design for the marines too.
I'm gonna say plain flat out that it looks all beautiful except at the last part when I saw MC thinner and that helmet was action figure like . Yea that's a no for me.
I wish the teaser had more thematic items in it. It really teased the new engine more than the new game. Looking forward to more info.
Quote:
The Master Chief returns in Halo Infinite – the next chapter of the legendary franchise.
Really...? No ODST Rookie? Please retcon his death. By the way, graphics shouldn't matter at all. Let the game be like Perfect Dark...please!
No release date?!?!
Quote:
The Master Chief returns in Halo Infinite – the next chapter of the legendary franchise.
Really...? No ODST Rookie? Please retcon his death. By the way, graphics shouldn't matter at all. Let the game be like Perfect Dark...please!
I choose to believe that you are a novelty account that brings up the Rookie in every post, which makes me very happy.
I can't be the only one that got Jurassic park vibes from the first 1:30 or so right? Either way looks really good glad to see the oldish art style coming back.
Exenius wrote:
I can't be the only one that got Jurassic park vibes from the first 1:30 or so right? Either way looks really good glad to see the oldish art style coming back.
I did get jurassic park vibes too, but did not see dinosaurs.
Okay. But. That was a classic helmet.

Like. The space moose was cool. And the engine looked very pretty.

BUT THAT WAS A CLASSIC HELMET.
Edit: Space Deer. I mean Space deer.
Exenius wrote:
I definitely got that as well. I didn't realize it was Halo until I saw the helmet.
Please 343, change the title... for the love of God change the title to something badass.
Exenius wrote:
Old artsyle? I didn’t realise Halo 1,2,3,4 were so cartoony. I thought they were realistic.
I watched the trailer....this is it, the moment we've all been waiting for! CLASSIC MOVEMENT MECHANICS HAVE RETURNED!

343, you've finally done it! I am so pumped for this game!
Where did you get Classic movement mechanics from that?
That tiny trailer was everything`? Halo 5 is nearly 3 years old and and all we know about the next game is the title. Great. Maybe we get a release Date after waiting 3 more years.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 60