3. 8
  4. 9
  5. 10
  6. 11
  7. 12
  8. ...
  9. 90
Bauer8056 wrote:
Is it confirmed that this will run on xbox one? ( I mean, this console gen, not next one)
Think so, I would assume it would come out on the normal Xbox one, Xbox one S and X. At least I hope it comes out on the normal Xbox, I really wanna play this game.
So excited for this!
Trailer looks awesome. Can't wait for the game.
I've kept track of other games by microsoft studios. The last being Gears 4 and if you looked at the job positions that up until recently they've been searching for fairly main roles for the game. Most games and Black tusk took 2 years after they removed the listings for the game to come out. So I knew halo 6 was coming. You should bear in mind that this is just an announcement trailer. We don't know how many months this'll take but I'm happy anyway, so hold your horses and wait. They havn't released the next console but assume that it will be for xbox one.
Thank you so much 343i
Always good news to hear about a new Halo coming out. Looking forward to maybe getting in Atriox in the mix of first person shooter and taking on the brutes again. Would also like to see the drop shields and thruster packs come back but keeping the boost, spartan charge and ground pound. And DEFINITELY want CO-OP. My wife loved playing the previous Halos with me. (She actually sucks...lol, but I think she just loves how I keep her safe through out the campaign).
Bauer8056 wrote:
Is it confirmed that this will run on xbox one? ( I mean, this console gen, not next one)
Think so, I would assume it would come out on the normal Xbox one, Xbox one S and X. At least I hope it comes out on the normal Xbox, I really wanna play this game.
yea its current gen frank confirmed on resetera
BeniminBJH wrote:
I hope its rated M so we don't have some half-A$$ green infected guys again.
oh yes then it will truly be good.I hope that the Flood will return,since we saw that we were on a ring in the E3 announcement we should see the flood in some form. with the arbiter fighting along side you like in H3.Locke is in an interesting position as a character because they want to focus more on chief.rating the game M is probably going to happen if the flood return.that is my prediction.
Also maybe a form of variation of the armors for multiplayer. Meaning rather than having different suites for looks but for what they can do. For example certain armors have booster packs for elevation, some have a time limit camouflage like the Arbiter's/elites. Some allow for faster movements/speed increase, some have an ammo capacity increase or extra grenade/s, Some allow a third weapon to be carried (Maybe an unlimited sword from spawn can be a higher level armor from this group) , some allow faster health regeneration, some come with a particular element like a drop shield or health kit.... ETC. And just have the armors have different levels to them and become obtainable as the spartan ranks up and makes different achievements. That way there is a real difference when coming up against a spartan that out ranks you other than the somewhat true and somewhat false impression of skills or experience!!! Would make your promotion to ranks really appreciated. That's just what I think. Nonetheless, am sure what they come up with will be great.
energy daggers from reach would be cool
will this be this year for halo or next year anyone ? and were can you join and take part in it ? Halo fans will be able to test it out along the way. “In the future, you will be able to join early flighting programs that will let members of the community play the game with us, and give direct feedback, much like the current Insider flighting program for Halo: The Master Chief Collection,” explains Chris Lee, studio head of FPS at 343 Industries. ??
Looks very good I cant wait!!
Decent multi-player experience for non US residents.
Looks awesome. Thank you 343!
I have some ideas of what this game will be. Shared open world or perhaps drop in coop? Art style looks Halo 3 ish, so maybe more open area battles (good, it was getting to linear)? Art style could allow a more colorful and fun experience, which reminds me of my first time playing halo. Fun, frantic, great looking combat with lots of dynamic animations and detail in a shared open world...a guy can dream right?
I cant wait for halo 6 i hope the improve the matchmaking in the multiplayer system
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
You get me all hyped up and -Yoink- and its only test engine footage. GIVE ME THE GAME! lol
I love all the halos the only halo i disagree with is halo wars
Been a halo fan since I was 4 when I got my xbox back in 2004...great to see that chief gets old art design
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 8
  4. 9
  5. 10
  6. 11
  7. 12
  8. ...
  9. 90