OP Forum Team

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 107
  4. 108
  5. 109
  6. ...
  7. 110
will Infinite be 2 player split-screen co-op on PC like MCC is getting?
Easy everyone, this game is an excellent delivery, 343 is within reach and they will give us something that we all like
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
New skull Idea.
I highly doubt this is possible but Ill make my suggestion anyway.

Name: (undetermined)
Usage: throw grunts like the brutes.
I would say that the best way to have this skull be fair is to make it a non-scoring skull.
I would love to see this happen, however this might not be possible, with other mechanics being the main focus instead.
I am really very excited about all this!
343 please respond to this

So this has been on mind for so long. Why is Halo Wars 1&2 cutscenes graphics so much better than the main games. For the Halo Wars games the cutscenes look so much more real. I can understand if it has to do with the amount of work need to be done, but I was just wondering why. Why can't be integrated with the main halo games. Or have you guys been saving it for a Halo TV Show? Which in my opinion would be awesome.
New skull Idea.

I would say that the best way to have this skull be fair is to make it a non-scoring skull.
I would love to see this happen, however this might not be possible, with other mechanics being the main focus instead.
Return of the scarab gun would be awesome too.
And hope arbiter will be in halo infinite.
343 please respond to thisSo this has been on mind for so long. Why is Halo Wars 1&2 cutscenes graphics so much better than the main games. For the Halo Wars games the cutscenes look so much more real. I can understand if it has to do with the amount of work need to be done, but I was just wondering why. Why can't be integrated with the main halo games. Or have you guys been saving it for a Halo TV Show? Which in my opinion would be awesome.
"Theatrical Cutscenes"
AKA The same thing done in movies like Ready Player One and Alita Battle Angel.
my only concern is if there are more worlds to explore besides the zeta ring
Form Team:

Why are there no light indirect fire weapons like a 60mm mortar (it can also do direct long range fire)?

Have you built for later roll out small drones the MC can launch which can provide the firing solution for the 60mm mortar (as a package the is the tube a small light weight base plate and 4 HE rounds. For a Marine or ODST squad add a by-pod which has the sights for direct or indirect fire support.

US military has a 40mm automatic grenade launcher that uses a modified Browning 50 caliber machine gun body. Effective range is 2000 meters. Rounds can be He, Fuel Rod, Smoke- Incendiary (white phosphorus). Or air burst at 10 meter above the ground. Same types of rounds for 60mm squad mortar which can fire to a coordinate or lock on to target designator reflected energy.

Given this far into the future could you develop a 40mm grenade launcher for the M12?

On the M47 Wasp a 7.63 machine gun is not a heavy machine gun. it is a medium one. Add an upgrade, mount 2 M46 5-barrel Gatling gun. These are 50 cal which is a heavy machine gun. You can also make the Wasp into a mini bomber by adding 2 rack each side of the fuselage each holding 4 60mm mortar rounds. The fuses auto set when dropped.
New skull Idea.

I don't see why we couldn't grapple shot a grunt and drag it towards us then guickly stick him and throw him at another target .

Sounds legit to me 😀
Forum Team wrote:
The Master Chief returns in Halo Infinite – the next chapter of the legendary franchise. Developed by 343 Industries and created with our new Slipspace Engine, Halo Infinite was revealed at the Xbox E3 2018 Briefing with a thrilling engine demo that provides a glimpse into the future of the Halo franchise, leading it into new and unexpected directions.

Read the announcement blog here and watch the full trailer here!
I hope the ending scene is a warthog run, or something very nostalgic marking the beggining of a new era.
I wish the teaser had more thematic items in it. It really teased the new engine more than the new game. Looking forward to more info.
I was thinking the same. Not too much longer till its released so we can find out for ourselves I guess!
If Halo Infinite was to have a battle royal or something I have a suggestion for how it would go, but keeping in mind that we don't want another fortnite or something. So it would kind of be like the forgotten global war for Halo 3 or reach. So there's four factions. UNSC, Inserrctionists, Banished and Promethans. Each faction would have there own way to enter the battlefield, whether it be dropods, droppofs, escorst etc. Each faction is fighting each other. Maybe the war could be over some type of atifact to have a story to the battle royal and continous updates bring more stories and maps. Anyway, the gameplay would have massive maps and lots of weapons and vechiles. When you dies you become a flood and you spawn at the artefact, trying not get the civil factions to get it and protect it, but if you die again as a flood, you have 15 seconds to wait for a infection form to get you and bring you back, or you die and spectate. I tryed to keep as best halo ish as possible and it's just an idea hope you like it. I never wanted a battle royal and I am against it forever I just thought that if 343i was to have one this was a idea. I don't play fortnite or anything only halo and stuff, I like halo infinite as well.
SHIN4G4MI wrote:
Why would that be a "concern" ??

I'm assuming the main game, we're not leaving Zeta Halo ring. But I'm hoping that with DLC content, or something related to this '10 year plan' that we do get to leave the Halo Ring. THAT would be SO EFFING COOL!!!

The complete opposite of a CONCERN. It would be great!
SHIN4G4MI wrote:
Why would that be a "concern" ??

I'm assuming the main game, we're not leaving Zeta Halo ring. But I'm hoping that with DLC content, or something related to this '10 year plan' that we do get to leave the Halo Ring. THAT would be SO EFFING COOL!!!

The complete opposite of a CONCERN. It would be great!
Couldn't agree more. Though to be clear, I think he means he's wondering if there are more worlds ('concerned' there's only one). I think some of the Forerunner installations/shield worlds could be fun to explore. Maybe The Precursors left something behind? Lots of potential for something like No Man's Sky, but a more manageable size and based in the Halo-verse!
I had a weird idea for a gamemode.
Same scale of either BTB or Infection. Either 16 players or 12. 16 for a longer gamemode, or 12 for a more medium length.
Either one big round for 16 player, or like, 3 rounds for 12 players.

Everyone is on their own team, (12 teams, or 16 teams). Essentially, the start is just FFA.
But here's the gimmick, every time you kill anyone, they change to your team. Everytime someone is killed, they would change to the person that killed them's team. It would eventually turn into a 2 team battle, until everyone from one team dies.

could be a little long, but it might seem fun. Maybe in the Action Sack playlist? or just add it in later, or just not add it.
Just an idea.
CAN'T not wait :) , lets go !!!
I watched the trailer....this is it, the moment we've all been waiting for! CLASSIC MOVEMENT MECHANICS HAVE RETURNED!

343, you've finally done it! I am so pumped for this game!

EDIT: OK, classic movement mechanics might not return. That's just what I immediately thought when I first saw the trailer, it's not a definite fact. I still have high hopes, though. You can all stop asking me how I know classic movement will return, because I don't.
yeah they returned
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 107
  4. 108
  5. 109
  6. ...
  7. 110