OP Forum Team

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 108
  4. 109
  5. ...
  6. 110
I had a weird idea for a gamemode.
Same scale of either BTB or Infection. Either 16 players or 12. 16 for a longer gamemode, or 12 for a more medium length.
Either one big round for 16 player, or like, 3 rounds for 12 players.

Everyone is on their own team, (12 teams, or 16 teams). Essentially, the start is just FFA.
But here's the gimmick, every time you kill anyone, they change to your team. Everytime someone is killed, they would change to the person that killed them's team. It would eventually turn into a 2 team battle, until everyone from one team dies.

could be a little long, but it might seem fun. Maybe in the Action Sack playlist? or just add it in later, or just not add it.
Just an idea.
nice idea, maybe a super fiesta gamemode with one zombie that weilds guns and 20 players
Ooooh new idea.
A Fiesta gamemode, but everything is randomized. The gamemode, map, timer (obviously there is a limit), Guns, gravity(?), damage(?) etc.
I dunno.
343 please respond to thisSo this has been on mind for so long. Why is Halo Wars 1&2 cutscenes graphics so much better than the main games. For the Halo Wars games the cutscenes look so much more real. I can understand if it has to do with the amount of work need to be done, but I was just wondering why. Why can't be integrated with the main halo games. Or have you guys been saving it for a Halo TV Show? Which in my opinion would be awesome.
"Theatrical Cutscenes"
AKA The same thing done in movies like Ready Player One and Alita Battle Angel.
Exactly that. But why just the Halo wars games?
Ooooh new idea.
A Fiesta gamemode, but everything is randomized. The gamemode, map, timer (obviously there is a limit), Guns, gravity(?), damage(?) etc.
I dunno.
So the halo 4 game mode that has that already?
Same scale of either BTB or Infection. Either 16 players or 12. 16 for a longer gamemode, or 12 for a more medium length.

Everyone is on their own team, (12 teams, or 16 teams). Essentially, the start is just FFA.
But here's the gimmick, every time you kill anyone, they change to your team. Everytime someone is killed, they would change to the person that killed them's team. It would eventually turn into a 2 team battle, until everyone from one team dies.

could be a little long, but it might seem fun. Maybe in the Action Sack playlist? or just add it in later, or just not add it.
Just an idea.
Sounds cool
343 please respond to thisSo this has been on mind for so long. Why is Halo Wars 1&2 cutscenes graphics so much better than the main games. For the Halo Wars games the cutscenes look so much more real. I can understand if it has to do with the amount of work need to be done, but I was just wondering why. Why can't be integrated with the main halo games. Or have you guys been saving it for a Halo TV Show? Which in my opinion would be awesome.
"Theatrical Cutscenes"
Halo 2 Anniversary did it, Halo 1 Anniversary kind of did it, Halo 5 pretty much did it, Halo 4 kind of did it.
Why would that be a "concern" ??

I'm assuming the main game, we're not leaving Zeta Halo ring. But I'm hoping that with DLC content, or something related to this '10 year plan' that we do get to leave the Halo Ring. THAT would be SO EFFING COOL!!!

The complete opposite of a CONCERN. It would be great!
SHIN4G4MI wrote:
my only concern is if there are more worlds to explore besides the zeta ring
Why would that be a "concern" ??

I'm assuming the main game, we're not leaving Zeta Halo ring. But I'm hoping that with DLC content, or something related to this '10 year plan' that we do get to leave the Halo Ring. THAT would be SO EFFING COOL!!!

The complete opposite of a CONCERN. It would be great!
I guess your right, I mean despite the game being called Halo Infinite? I would like to see more worlds being explored, maybe there will be but probably not wanting to be revealed right away, do not know.

however it would be cool to make more places/planets to explore for dlc in the future, or just in general. I mean if they're using a pelican to travel? I guess It shouldn't be a concern and especially to how the pilot was wanting to find a slip space part for the pelican within the demo.

I just hope the game lives up to its name, and especially how others been rumoring that this game will be similar to destiny.
BChilly521 wrote:

Just an idea.
nice idea, maybe a super fiesta gamemode with one zombie that weilds guns and 20 players
that can be infected
"Theatrical Cutscenes"
In halo 2 anniversary they used Blur studios along with the halo wars games...those cutscnes are made to look real and the movements themselves are actual movements by actors...in infinite they seem like they are using blur but it is unfinished and a little cartoony. E3 had been prepared for so its cutscenes were better
Pe3HoBcKN wrote:
343 Industries Just Stated This:
Quote:
"Based on our learnings from Halo 4, Halo 5, and Halo Wars 2 – along with strong community feedback – we decided to shift back towards the legacy aesthetics that defined the original trilogy. With Halo Infinite, we’re returning to a more ‘classic’ art style which was a key message going back to the very first reveal that garnered enthusiastic and positive responses. This translates to a more vibrant palette, “cleaner” models and objects with less “noise”, though it doesn’t mean less detail. While we appreciate this may not be everyone’s personal preference, we stand by this decision and are happy to see it resonating with so many fans around the world.""The second theme being discussed involves visual fidelity. Negative feedback in this area includes comments around characters and objects appearing flat, simplistic and plastic-like, lighting feeling dull and flat, and object pop-in. We’ve read your comments, we’ve seen the homemade examples of retouched content, and yes we’ve heard the Digital Foundry assessments. In many ways we are in agreement here – we do have work to do to address some of these areas and raise the level of fidelity and overall presentation for the final game. The build used to run the campaign demo was work-in-progress from several weeks ago with a variety of graphical elements and game systems still being finished and polished. While some of the feedback was expected and speaks to areas already in progress, other aspects of the feedback have brought new opportunities and considerations to light that the team is taking very seriously and working to assess. We don’t have firm answers or outcomes to share yet but the team is working as quickly as possible on plans to address some of the feedback around detail, clarity, and overall fidelity. The team is committed and focused on making sure we have a beautiful world for players to explore when we launch."
They're gonna stick by their decision they say. Hmmm, We love in the world of technology, graphics and gamers who love their games more than anything. This is the beginning of the end of Halo. Where people who almost quit Halo as a Whole after Bungies last Halo game, if it wasn't for 343, Halo would have died. It was hard to find games in multiplayer for awhile and then Halo died. When Halo 4 came out, Halo was popin again, when Halo 5 released, Halo was extremely FUN.
W
Halo Infinite releases with it's Crappy Graphics, Crappy Playstyle, Grapple Hook and More, the game is going to be popin for at least 2 years before it dies, Why? Because Halo Vets and Top Tier Halo Clans loved Halo 4/5 Multiplayer, and if you look at the hate now, even with me. 343 One, is going to receive so much hate on release. When I was at the Halo Convention last for Halo Infinite, this game looked awesome. Now, I don't even want to touch it because they reversed it.

"This game is gonna be one of the best Halos yet." I quoted, Now I'll say that this is going to be one of the worst Halos.

Share your comments below, I'd like to hear everyones feedback on 343 Industries Reversal...

Note: I will still be getting the game, I still will be playing on a -Yoink- Halo, but at least I'll be up to par with the story. Until their next game. " Side Note: They should keep everything in Halo 5, give it a boost and keep everything they have now. The graphics were great, if they are going to downgrade to classic, in my opinion, they should keep it on Xbox One and away from Xbox Series X. Because for a high grade console, that is going to look crappy as all hell on the new console.
very nice... People focus on hate for H5 and not the VAST majority who absolutely loved it! H4/5 made halo better but not different from what I saw in the trailer, 343 is making infinite look a little too much like destiny. I am a destiny pro myself so I wont badmouth it but halo is a different kind of game, and people like that. I wont condemn infinite because it is a work in progress. if you look at Destiny in devo in 2011-12 then you can see the HUGE difference between it and the game. I am still excited though for what infinite will hold.
"Theatrical Cutscenes"
Halo 2 Anniversary did it, Halo 1 Anniversary kind of did it, Halo 5 pretty much did it, Halo 4 kind of did it.
Not H1A it was just a graphics boost, not a total redesign like H2A

Just an idea.
This is a pretty cool idea. I think you'd have to set a better END so it doesn't later a million years. Maybe you start with 5 lives or something, So that gives you 5-team-switches persay. But eventually as people die/team switch/and then permadie, the game will whittle down.

Or it could end early if last man standing on the other team gets "assimilated."

This would be a really cool new game mode I have to say!
Dear 343, i have watched the HALO Infinite gameplay and i was amazed by the sorroundings. The fact, that the game is open world is just breathtaking. But i would like to ask you, if there will be other sorroundings like desert, jungel maybe underwater...? And i would like to ask you about HALO Chanel as well, if are you going to use it to share something on it or you won't use it anymore?
I am looking forward to your answer :)
Also if the ranking system is the Same as Halo 5 then I'll probably not even want infinite... extreme fail by 343 .

There is nothing more wonderful than winning 18 games straight and ranking up once...not to mention getting matched with 3 tiers below my rank so that I don't rank up. Hope this forum makes any improvement because these are great games and stupid stuff should not be allowed.
Dear 343, i have watched the HALO Infinite gameplay and i was amazed by the sorroundings. The fact, that the game is open world is just breathtaking. But i would like to ask you, if there will be other sorroundings like desert, jungel maybe underwater...? And i would like to ask you about HALO Chanel as well, if are you going to use it to share something on it or you won't use it anymore?
I am looking forward to your answer :)
nice! I liked it too, people are giving it way too much heat. I thought it was epic
Also if the ranking system is the Same as Halo 5 then I'll probably not even want infinite... extreme fail by 343 .

There is nothing more wonderful than winning 18 games straight and ranking up once...not to mention getting matched with 3 tiers below my rank so that I don't rank up. Hope this forum makes any improvement because these are great games and stupid stuff should not be allowed.
yessir, gunnery sergeant here I come
Monster Energy has just pushed up a countdown clock for Halo Infinite code redemption. https://halo.monsterenergy.com/

Do the math for time and it comes to Midnight Tuesday, December 1st, 2020 Eastern Standard Time US/Canada. I am not sure 100% if this technically confirms a Dec. 1st release, but we can be sure it will be very late November (The 17th or 24th) or on the 1st of December. This site narrows our release to three potential days now. We were all wondering between October and December. Now we can feel a lot more confident about three different days.
So The new halo game is coming out December 1 eh ?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 108
  4. 109
  5. ...
  6. 110