2. ...
  3. 10
  4. 11
  5. 12
  6. 13
  7. 14
  8. ...
  9. 90
When I saw Chief's helmet, I was brought back to Halo 3 and it was a great feeling. It's made me excited. Though I'm not letting myself get hyped up simply because of the Gen I Mk VI armour, it does indicate to me that 343i want to do right by the fans, which gives me hope.
The music was nostalgic, art was amazing and I hope that it all comes through in the new game. I don’t really mind how much I wait (within reason) as long as 343 take the time they really need to make a game we are going to love. Really interested to see how this new engine turns out.
#makehalogreatagainlol
Also, seeing chiefs helmet looking more like the older games but just better graphics made me go crazy . I hope it looks as good in the game as it did in the trailer.

Can someone also tell me where I can pre-pre-order the game?
Why I ask would you pander to the nostalgic minority if this was no advance mechanics, no warzone im done plain and simple
Looking good, Should have the 6 in there though
Campaign:
So hopefully in the Campaign you bring back Lord Hood, the Flood, the Didact and the missing Covienant members aka the Brutes, Profits, Buggers, Engineers, and Skirmishers. Let us know what happens to Gabriel Thorn sense he was replaced with Buck. Keep Fireteam Osirs and the Warden Eternal don’t just get rid of them like you did with thorn. Make sure the Halo Wars(2) Characters are In Halo 6 or Infinity. And most importantly make sure the Arbiter is in it! Also everyone that is in Halo 5 needs too return! And Co-Op

Multiplayer:
Playable Elites
Co-Op
CRISTIAMUZ wrote:
Looking good, Should have the 6 in there though
i think its in there, as long as you look hard enough *wink wink*
Looks like this ring needs some freedom
343 I beg you... Keep the art style you put on this halo infinite trailer. It's the perfect balance between classic iconic style with modern graphics. For the first time since you've been developing halo you have absolutely nailed the art style, it looks fantastic!
Quote:
The Master Chief returns in Halo Infinite – the next chapter of the legendary franchise.
Really...? No ODST Rookie? Please retcon his death. By the way, graphics shouldn't matter at all. Let the game be like Perfect Dark...please!
The ODST rookie died in the book Halo: New Blood. By the way, Mickey betrayed the UNSC, Dutch retired, Buck and Romeo became spartans and Buck and Veronica took a nice vacation on the beach.
For me the trailer felt a little weird, but not as bad weird. It was just different but I liked it and knowing that the design of the game is inspired mainly in the old Halo games gives me hope. Hope 343 doesn’t make the same as Halo 5, it was a very good game but my campaign expectations were a lot higher because of all the publicity.
Waht would you want in in the next halo? Split-screen and better graphics are assured. Most of the people ask for playable elites, but they really only want them because of invasion and probably never used them in halo 2 or 3, even though I want them too.
Wait...is there a possibility this is like a prequel or something? Maybe that is where the old art style comes from.
where is my boi master chief at
i'd just like to say this whole franchise has been great, well besides halo 5, but even in that slight frustration I learned some more story to the great story I know and love. i am hoping to also enjoy finding some hidden skulls on legendary in this game as many If not more as halo 2. I can not wait to see halo infinite come out
Looks incredible. Old art style is nice. Y’all got this.
Did anyone else notice the reference to Halo Reach? In the ending cutscene of the Reach mission ‘Exodus’, Noble 6 is radioing Kat and is told to signal for evac and lights a flare on the grassy beach. In this trailer at 1:16, the marines are standing on a grassy beach and light up a flare while those same musical notes from that exact moment in ‘Exodus’ plays.

I just thought that was a neat little nod & maybe a hint to a Reach tie-in?
Trailer is looking good, only one thing about Halo 6: split screen, split screen, split screen. 343 make it happen.
OMG THE ICONIC ART STYLE IS BACK!!! THANK YOU 343!!! I think you souhld take your time to develop the engine and story if you need it because it NEEDS to be good but any idea of when we might get a release date???
slm4y wrote:
Trailer is looking good, only one thing about Halo 6: split screen, split screen, split screen. 343 make it happen.
Bonnie Ross already confirmed that for every FPS Game going forward. Follow the link (:

https://youtu.be/h_7M93WRFng?t=5457
He’s back ladies and gentlemen!
To be honest I found that this trailer for halo infinite was really satisfying, the environment looked amazing with the wildlife and the art style really makes me remember the good days of halo 2 and 3 with a hint of halo 2 anniversary. I’m absolutely exited for the return of master chief.
I love the art style and overall feel of the trailer. Now we just need original Halo movement mechanics and we will be in great shape for the next Halo.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 10
  4. 11
  5. 12
  6. 13
  7. 14
  8. ...
  9. 90