4. 13
  5. 14
  6. 15
  7. 16
  8. ...
  9. 73
S 000 DeM wrote:
Quote:
The Master Chief returns in Halo Infinite – the next chapter of the legendary franchise.
Really...? No ODST Rookie? Please retcon his death. By the way, graphics shouldn't matter at all. Let the game be like Perfect Dark...please!
I choose to believe that you are a novelty account that brings up the Rookie in every post, which makes me very happy.
dude i just want to know how you got that LOL medal/badge thing
Story-wise, if you know anything about about earth in the Cenozoic era (or have seen any of the Ice Age movies), you’d recognize the deer-like megaloceros and the rhino-like brontotherium—and all lived around 100,000 years ago. This suggests the Forerunner created this Halo specifically for the ancient humans near the firing of the Halo array. Maybe the Librarian hid some useful tech on this installation as she usually tends to do? This has to be Installation 01, 02, or 03.
I really pray that when Halo Infinite is able to be tested for Halo Insiders its just classic classic classic and more classic not just the art style. I want classic gameplay, classic art style, classic scoping system, CLASSIC EVERYTHING. Just please don’t disappoint me for a 3rd time, please. Make it a Halo 2 and Halo 3 morph with just 1 or 2 extra core features please don’t disappoint. At least do it for multiplayer please. Make Halo Great Again!
S 000 DeM wrote:
Quote:
The Master Chief returns in Halo Infinite – the next chapter of the legendary franchise.
Really...? No ODST Rookie? Please retcon his death. By the way, graphics shouldn't matter at all. Let the game be like Perfect Dark...please!
I choose to believe that you are a novelty account that brings up the Rookie in every post, which makes me very happy.
About five years ago I lived on this website and spammed caption contest threads with lame jokes.
Story-wise, if you know anything about about earth in the Cenozoic era (or have seen any of the Ice Age movies), you’d recognize the deer-like megaloceros and the rhino-like brontotherium—and all lived around 100,000 years ago. This suggests the Forerunner created this Halo specifically for the ancient humans near the firing of the Halo array. Maybe the Librarian hid some useful tech on this installation as she usually tends to do? This has to be Installation 01, 02, or 03.
It’s Installation 07 my guy
LuminousIy wrote:
Can’t be. Installation-07 is now Xellus—occupied by ancient Sangheili and other ex-Covenant. It’s in Broken Circle.
S 000 DeM wrote:
S 000 DeM wrote:
Quote:
About five years ago I lived on this website and spammed caption contest threads with lame jokes.
lol
LuminousIy wrote:
Can’t be. Installation-07 is now Xellus—occupied by ancient Sangheili and other ex-Covenant. It’s in Broken Circle.
If you know Morse code the radio is saying SOS installation 07.
LuminousIy wrote:
LuminousIy wrote:
Xellus is on Sanghellios?
EDIT: Sorry just re-read what you said...
It was installation 0673 (The refuge, a shield world, AI Enduring Bias Lives there) that the Xellus' occupied, not installation 07 (Zeta)
LuminousIy wrote:
LuminousIy wrote:
Xellus is on Sanghellios?
Lol right? I was like Xellus... wait what bro? That’s not Installation 07
I really Hope we Finally get to EXPLORE a Halo Ring !!! Show us the Animals that have Evolved on these Installations. On Reach, we only got 1 Level where a Gùta (big creature on Night Level)actually ATTACKS us. Now that Cortana has Activated the Guardians , it certainly Should have affected the Wildlife.. Just my opinion though.
I really do love what I've Seen of this new "Slipspace Engine" so far, it does Open Up New and better Opportunities for the Franchise!
With the main focus being on the environment and infrastructure of a Halo ring and less about Master Chief getting in epic battles in the trailer, I believe Halo Infinitive will be an open-world FPS game. If that is the case then I am going to fall in love with this game! : )
LuminousIy wrote:
LuminousIy wrote:
You’re right. Dam. And yea. I mixed up the Refuge shield world with Omega Halo. And omega Halo was destroyed before the Halo array fired. And Xellus? Totally wrong. Still. I-07 is meant for humans. Has to be Latchkey.
S 000 DeM wrote:
Quote:
this is my old account, im triggered to the s**t house. it just got suspended this morning for no reason. it says that i was suspended for making multiple accounts but wait, WHAT?!?! i did not make multiple accounts, i was just playing around with my halo 5 spartan. i only made THIS account after i was suspended for NO REASON! so 343i if you see this please unblock my account. (Dip The Dan) and if you do please tell me.
I really loved the slipspace motor but really that was all the trailer or teaser of the next game of the franchise?
I was expecting more but well it´s ok for now
S 000 DeM wrote:
Quote:
this is my old account, im triggered to the s**t house. it just got suspended this morning for no reason. it says that i was suspended for making multiple accounts but wait, WHAT?!?! i did not make multiple accounts, i was just playing around with my halo 5 spartan. i only made THIS account after i was suspended for NO REASON! so 343i if you see this please unblock my account. (Dip The Dan) and if you do please tell me.
I wish you can recover it
I see the tráiler when they pass and it was a nostalgic feeling
I was amazed
Quote:
The Master Chief returns in Halo Infinite – the next chapter of the legendary franchise. Developed by 343 Industries and created with our new Slipspace Engine, Halo Infinite was revealed at the Xbox E3 2018 Briefing with a thrilling engine demo that provides a glimpse into the future of the Halo franchise, leading it into new and unexpected directions.

Read the announcement blog here and watch the full trailer here!
hey this morning my account— Dip The Dan— was suspended for no reason. it says that i made multiple accounts when i didn't. there's no other explanation except you guys did it by accident? also i only made this account after i was suspended so that i could say something to you guys. so please 343i if you see this, please un-suspend my account (Dip The Dan).
S 000 DeM wrote:
Quote:
I wish you can recover it
thanks man, haha there's still hope! ;)
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 12
  4. 13
  5. 14
  6. 15
  7. 16
  8. ...
  9. 73