3. 13
  4. 14
  5. 15
  6. 16
  7. 17
  8. ...
  9. 86
K27R wrote:
Please 343, change the title... for the love of God change the title to something badass.
we just have to way for the game to come maybe could be an open world like he said "leading it into new and unexpected directions."
That tiny trailer was everything`? Halo 5 is nearly 3 years old and and all we know about the next game is the title. Great. Maybe we get a release Date after waiting 3 more years.
if u wanna make something good it has to take time
Halo is best known for his amazing campaing {1;2;3 }and multiplayer i just hope to see that on this game; open world would be interesting??
K27R wrote:
Please 343, change the title... for the love of God change the title to something badass.
Halo: Something Badass
So very excited, what an incredible reveal of the new engine and a glimpse at the new direction. Strikes me as a 'soft reset' and I would have loved to be a fly on the wall at 343i while going through the feedback after H5.

I'm still torn on whether it's going to release 2019 or 2020, there's strong arguments for both dates and leaks haven't given anything away as yet. I kinda hope it's a launch title for the new xbox hardware in 2020, simply because I think that would be a huge point for marketing the game, but I also hope it releases next year so I can freakin' play it.

Either way it's going to be a long and difficult wait.

Well done 343i, you have rekindled a sense of mystery and hope.
50v50 Big Team Battle
Do it 343
Soooo excited for the return of the classic art style, I already really really like chiefs new helmet its among my favorite designs for the Mark VI Mjolnir helmet.
Super exited to play on a Halo ring again. Hope the Flood make an appearance.
Can we Slip Space to 2020 somehow? Cant wait for Infinite!!!
Can't wait for this to come to PC :)
Looks beautiful. Chief is back in his old mk VI. Love the art design for the marines too.
There needs to be a balance, not a polarized community. They need to have both in the game and not force one or the other on the entire community. I realize that this may not be convenient to acknowledge, but that's the way forward, not forcing everyone to play the game a certain way, and be forced to use one style of armor.
Hopefully their mp will be as good as halo 5 or better
Could a developer or someone from 343 please confirm that the new Halo game will use compression, my Xbox does not have enough room for another 100GB game.

Thank you.
NEXUS NX wrote:
Could a developer or someone from 343 please confirm that the new Halo game will use compression, my Xbox does not have enough room for another 100GB game.

Thank you.
Buy an external HD?
They should release more information at the end of this month! Some gameplay demo. (what I would like to see, nothing confirmed).
I hope it is very atmospheric like hale ce when I was 11 ce completely stole my attention from all other games and still does which each release.
I feel pretty good about Halo Infinite and I bet it will be what we’ve been waiting for ever since Reach. Art style yass.
i'm so ready for this new halo
what will halo infinite treat??
I can't wait for it when I saw it at first and master chief's helmet came into view I was shocked
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 13
  4. 14
  5. 15
  6. 16
  7. 17
  8. ...
  9. 86