4. 15
  5. 16
  6. 17
  7. 18
  8. ...
  9. 85
TBE Reek wrote:
XRG Truth wrote:
I think a Halo Battle royal would be a lot cooler than fortnite. Sorry I am one of those fortnite haters I just don't like the game. But adding a halo battle royal would be pretty interesting in my eyes.
I don’t think they should it would be to difficult just think weapons would needs to be rebalance the sniper is so easy to use and to get a head shot. And most power weapons in halo is a one shotter how would they implement power ups such as cam or OS a lot of rebalancing would be needed for that
Yea you have a good point there cant argue with that.
Me too
i love hall so much
That tiny trailer was everything`? Halo 5 is nearly 3 years old and and all we know about the next game is the title. Great. Maybe we get a release Date after waiting 3 more years.
They always have to keep you guessing! I know what you mean!
Nothing like a solid Halo teaser trailer to fire up a community! Can't wait until we get more Infinite news!
Story-wise, if you know anything about about earth in the Cenozoic era (or have seen any of the Ice Age movies), you’d recognize the deer-like megaloceros and the rhino-like brontotherium—and all lived around 100,000 years ago. This suggests the Forerunner created this Halo specifically for the ancient humans near the firing of the Halo array. Maybe the Librarian hid some useful tech on this installation as she usually tends to do? This has to be Installation 01, 02, or 03.
I'm really of the opinion that this is installation 07. If so we're in for some big surprises!
Thought you guys might think this is cool. A rescore of the awesome Infinite announcement trailer. Some familiar music at the Master Chief reveal. Hope you enjoy Spartans!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cli6qhIyVUs
Great reveal for sure
An incredible window into an incredible future. Make way, Halo's back in town!

I just thought I would say that I could not be happier with the in engine demo, I was blown away to discover that it was not CGI or pre-rendered. whether it be this year, the next, or even later than that. I look forward to the future, and am eagerly waiting to see more!
Caluben wrote:
I was hoping that when I saw Halo 6, I'd be super excited once again. Instead, I'm skeptical.

The game takes place after Halo 5. Which means the Created Story Arc obviously, which I dislike, so that's hard to get excited about.

The story focus solely on Master Chief, right? So no Blue Team? No Osiris? Arbiter? Only Chief? Great, cause that's what we wanted... /sarcasmMaster Chief is wearing Halo 3 Mark 6. Couple issues here.
Firstly, why? I'm really hoping for a good canonical explanation (i.e. if it's reversed nanobots, which isn't mentioned in-game) instead of we're pandering to the Halo 3 fanboys.
Secondly, if Blue Team is in the game, are they wearing classic armor as well? Again, need a good canonical explanation.
And thirdly, which has to deal with the title of the game, why isn't it actually called Halo 6: Infinite? Halo 3 Master Chief post-Halo 5 is confusing a lot of people of when this game takes place.

The new engine. Slipspace Engine. Hope it really works out. But it's got me worried. Halo 5 was mostly new reworked engine, and because of that, seemed to be one of the main reasons why the game had little content Day 1. And now, with this brand spanking new engine built from the ground up, it makes me believe the same thing will happen again.

Assuming the classic art style implies the gameplay, I'm really hoping the game plays/feels/moves more like Halo 2 than Halo 3. I personally just can't go back to slow movement/strafe/jump and projectile BRs...

At the end of the day, I just need to see more. Gamplay, Canon Fodder, story, etc... before I can truly start making up my mind of whether to be excited or disappointed.

Caluben wrote:
I was hoping that when I saw Halo 6, I'd be super excited once again. Instead, I'm skeptical.

The game takes place after Halo 5. Which means the Created Story Arc obviously, which I dislike, so that's hard to get excited about.

The story focus solely on Master Chief, right? So no Blue Team? No Osiris? Arbiter? Only Chief? Great, cause that's what we wanted... /sarcasmMaster Chief is wearing Halo 3 Mark 6. Couple issues here.
Firstly, why? I'm really hoping for a good canonical explanation (i.e. if it's reversed nanobots, which isn't mentioned in-game) instead of we're pandering to the Halo 3 fanboys.
Secondly, if Blue Team is in the game, are they wearing classic armor as well? Again, need a good canonical explanation.
And thirdly, which has to deal with the title of the game, why isn't it actually called Halo 6: Infinite? Halo 3 Master Chief post-Halo 5 is confusing a lot of people of when this game takes place.

The new engine. Slipspace Engine. Hope it really works out. But it's got me worried. Halo 5 was mostly new reworked engine, and because of that, seemed to be one of the main reasons why the game had little content Day 1. And now, with this brand spanking new engine built from the ground up, it makes me believe the same thing will happen again.

Assuming the classic art style implies the gameplay, I'm really hoping the game plays/feels/moves more like Halo 2 than Halo 3. I personally just can't go back to slow movement/strafe/jump and projectile BRs...

At the end of the day, I just need to see more. Gamplay, Canon Fodder, story, etc... before I can truly start making up my mind of whether to be excited or disappointed.
I totally agree with everything you said mate, my big concern here and the cannon, because the impression he gave was really a degree to the old fans.
They can not simply introduce these changes without at least explaining to us before, it would be like circumventing the fundamental rule of the Lore franchise.
How will the other characters look? do not tell me that after all that introductory family speech in Fall of Reach and H5 reaffirming the Blue Team in history, it just does not give a worthy game to its fame.
This would be like staining years of evolution in the franchise, without against the innumerable literary works, I would cite here collateral damage and silent storm that are new products that present even more the characters, why this? if they will not return.
The split screen has already been confirmed in time, we all know, taking advantage of this I would like to say that for the second player to be only a clone of chief and very annoying and no explanation with the existence of the Blue Team, if there is something that adimira in H3 was the opportunity of the other players to take on the role of other characters.
Why a new armor? because I do not see any basis in this since we know that it had been updated by Cortana. (I know many theories and thoughts are being created around this, and some are really good, I even see some reasonable explanations for this)
I am playing and fan of Halo since Halo CE, I see much used the term veteran to put priorities in their opinions, and this is wrong, very well to seek a balance between the new and old generation.
A personal thing that always irritated me was that with each game released, something was simply abandoned, dual wield (Halo 2 / Halo 3), Halo Reach / Halo 4, Halo Reach, (Halo 3) not counting vehicles and weapons that in one game and in the other no more, many things could be mentioned, none of them ever been explained correctly, I know that many of the items mentioned here influence competitive multiplayer, more because throw away the problem and the competitive? makes a way for anyone who wants to play and ready. no one is obliged to anything, but again it seems an attempt to please a part of the community, and the community is everyone.
The opinions on the multi H5 are very divergent, I personally did not care the way it is, more if now an old gameplay back to yes yes I go, therefore what reason does it have? Halo keeps up until today it is not only because of the professional players. I say again, to balance it there.
Does that make me think, and the things that worked? WZ?
What explanation will you give for cutting Spartan abilities? or the lack of weapon variants?
The ok armor does not do this anymore because she is an old model, but why is Halo just boiled down to the Chief's armor? or is there no more Sparta IV?

I am summarizing to believe that the Trailer was nothing more than a demonstration (in the same shows this in the beginning) but that makes me think again, for what? made the fans stay hopeless with the hope that things would return while the other part did not understand anything, this does not seem right, is creating intrigue, does not look like the 343 that has so far been so close to the fans, does not match with the policy that I came to admire.
All this taking into account that this happens, I am not saying anything because I can not believe and something so absurd.
This new engine looks promising and will certainly be resposavél by many advances in the franchise, more how this will be implemented worries me.
The big porpaganda around the engine and ralacionada to a new perspective, the engine was created to support a new magnitude in which Halo is walking, ok. so do not tell me after you can not do something, and it's going to mess up something go down forced.
Remember what the money gives new and old fans and the same.
343 I keep waiting for further explanation ....
Here's a theory off top of my head to chime in.. we see Chief in H3 armor right? Is this because the new evil Cortana (and other AI's) can infiltrate current armor / tech. systems? I can see them stripping down to older tech to "unplug" from monitoring.. just a thought. Or it could simply be a demo for the new SlipSpace engine as others have noted above. In any case, although I am fired up, i'll try not to get hyped like I did for H5 in terms of story. (Although I loved mechanically how that game played..)
I'm just worried MC is going to look all thin and cartoony. I know that was only a trailer for their engine and an early teaser. But that Chief doesn't look like a badass Spartan from what I saw. Otherwise it all looks really cool and I sure as hell am going to pre-order.
343 please make a plausible reason for why the spartan's change their armor and directly address that reason in the game. Two lines of dialogue is all it would take. Also in any flashback sequences or terminals, please do the research and depict the spartans in the correct armor based on established lore. Even the most casual fan can handle a scene where Chief appearance might vary from the boxart.

Finally, don't completely reject all the armor and weapons from Halo4/5 as some would suggest in this thread. Continue with what you've done with Warzone and allow all the guns/armor from all the games to coexist together. Update the old models for your new engine and give us both the classic and the newer designs just like you did with the H5 Mark V Delta and Reach helmets and the Gen2 Mark IV armor.
Cant wait! Have really high hopes for the new engine..
I'm hoping 4 player split screen will return. I know that Bonnie Ross has confirmed that split screen will be in future Halo games, but I'm hoping it's 4-player Co-op Lan support.
Lets hope any matchmaking is better than halo5 has ever had
This is gonna be a good halo
Thi mix artstyle and new engine!? YESSSSS, I'm excited, hopefully there won't be errors like the recent games.
cant wait
Shut up and take my money
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 14
  4. 15
  5. 16
  6. 17
  7. 18
  8. ...
  9. 85