4. 24
  5. 25
  6. 26
  7. 27
  8. ...
  9. 85
Reclaiment wrote:
redjomama wrote:
This will be the game that will make or break 343. The community has been divided for years, and Halo: Infinite could either bring the community together again or split it even more.

I have hope, but sadly, little faith. Good luck 343i.

-M
Your totally right, except I do have faith in 343. Sadly though, if rumors are true about them releasing the multiplayer and campaign in two separate years then there not off to a good start. I'm starting to doubt that rumor though.
tom French and frank denied it
Awesome, just awesome. Thank you.
Since Halo 5 did not give a bonus for completing the campaign on legendary, we should get that bonus in Halo 6. An emblem would be perfect, or a visor, armor, etc. Along with a bonus for completing the Halo 6 campaign on legendary.
About time i believe.. Now its only matter of waiting 👏😁💯
I know I’ve been waiting 3 years for another halo trailer
Its No big deal now. Its only matter of patience my friend. Greetings. Oh no I didn’t mean that in a bad way it’s just that it’s about time I get to see big green himself again
im very excited about slipspace engine,the new armor of masterchief and the new location!
im very excited about slipspace engine,the new armor of masterchief and the new location!
same here
Am I the only one worried about this? 343 has been under a lot of heavy criticism for their direction that they have been taking for the Halo series. Could this be the gap to the bridge to finally gain the communities trust or will they stray further away from what people really need from a new Halo game? I'm pulling for you 343 and I hope I can look back on this post and laugh that I even had any doubts.
I understand the majority of players opinions about why they maybe have disliked 343s job with Halo so far and causes for concern going forward, however I have played and enjoyed every game of the series within reason almost as much as any other (especially competitive multiplayer) but yeah I definitely have faith in 343 going forward. I have been playing the halo franchise since the beginning and there definitely hasn't been any primary game of the series that has turned me off enough to make me not grind it out and enjoy it. Maybe I'm in the minority on this but I still feel as a whole the Halo franchise is hands down overall the best FPS series being made over the last 20 years.
Don't get me wrong I still enjoy the newer Halo titles and Halo Wars 2 was very well done I loved it. But I think I need to be more clear on my worries. I worry about the in game story telling, the character development, the overall lore in the series being mostly depicted in the book and not the games.(Everyone should get on the books btw great reads). We have all these new bland characters like Sarah Palmer, Locke and Buck is so out of character from when he was an ODST. You literally have to read the books to know anything about Blue Team or the other spartans. I could go on and on about that but as for multiplayer I'm not a huge fan of the thrusters and spartan abilities and the REQ packs NEED to go. The maps in 4 and 5 are either remakes or forged garbage with none of the feeling of how it was when you were loading up The Pit on H3 Slayer. Halo I agree is still the best FPS to be made in the last 20 years but in my opinion if it keeps on the pace it's going now it'll all be just a fond memory. For instance H3 was THAT game everyone got on after school and work and played for hours and unlike CoD everyone really loved the campaigns in the Halo series which put it on such a high level. Now newer games like Fortnite have gained all the attention and Halo is falling so far behind just trying to figure out what it even wants to be. A goal of mine is so someday work with the development of new Halo titles and help bring it back to what the community wants because I am very passionate about the game. And with that said that's why I don't make excuses for it because as a game developer you want to give the people what they want and if you don't speak up they would never know and keep going in the same direction.
All of your points are completely legit and I definitely understand all of what you mean. Honestly I agree with pretty much all of those points as well essentially 100% just for me personally most of those issues don't effect me since I am very into all of the Lore and have taken in all forms of Halo media. From a multiplayer perspective yes the thrusters could certainly be disposed of the ground pound etc, at heart I've always been a hardcore SWAT player so also those aspects haven't effected me as much. As for REQ packs.... It would be nice if they we're done away with but it's hard for me to see that happening now with the numerous other game titles that incorporate micro transactions.... For me personally as long as they have unlockable armors/items that you can only get from your own skill/achievement in game then I can let it pass. I say that simply because the other side of the coin for having REQ packs is for the average Joe's out there that don't have as much time in their life to play Halo as myself so if they are dumb enough to spend real money for the chance at new armor then let them have at it I guess. Obviously I understand each side of that particular argument but yeah it is true in many other titles microtransactions sometimes find a way to make things worse, especially when they aren't managed properly.
YES MAN! I'm not sure if you can relate but I sure hope you can I remember in H3 jumping through the rings and collecting all the skulls just so I could obtain the katana and I loved the Halo:Reach credit system and the tiers as levels (They needed more) I believe the perfect Halo game would have a credit system like Reach along with weekly and daily challenges, a armor obtaining system with a mix between h3 and reach (achievements and credits) a multiplayer mix between h3 and h5 (I'm just nit-picking now) and firefight like ODST and lastly a solid campaign like h1-3 where all the characters who had importance had background and time for us to get attached to them like Miranda and Johnson and even the Prophets.
Definitely agree with you man, and yeah jumping through the rings on the last mission for the final skull is a fond memory. Also I wish hayabusa armor was available/unlockable in Halo 5, I have settled for a mix with Shinobi armor with Helioskrill Helmet haha
About time i believe.. Now its only matter of waiting 👏😁💯
I know I’ve been waiting 3 years for another halo trailer
Its No big deal now. Its only matter of patience my friend. Greetings. Oh no I didn’t mean that in a bad way it’s just that it’s about time I get to see big green himself again
i didnt bro!! Its ok!!! Come on bring us some more trailers!! :D :D :D
Yes,I can't wait for it but i just hope this means the return of the old Halo art style,something like Halo wars 2
Reclaiment wrote:
WWelchIII wrote:
Campaign:
So hopefully in the Campaign you bring back Lord Hood, the Flood, the Didact and the missing Covienant members aka the Brutes, Profits, Buggers, Engineers, and Skirmishers. Let us know what happens to Gabriel Thorn sense he was replaced with Buck. Keep Fireteam Osirs and the Warden Eternal don’t just get rid of them like you did with thorn. Make sure the Halo Wars(2) Characters are In Halo 6 or Infinity. And most importantly make sure the Arbiter is in it! Also everyone that is in Halo 5 needs too return! And Co-Op

Multiplayer:
Playable Elites
Co-Op
Bringing back the Flood in a main-series game could diminish the ending of Halo 3. It also wouldn't make sense to those that only play the main games. Considering one of the main complaints about Halo 5's campaign being that the player needed to know a load of lore to understand the story, I don't see this happening. The books should expand the universe but the games should be the main story, and shouldn't really be affected by them. Say that Cortana was lost during 'First Strike' and wasn't in Halo 2, but it was only mildly referred to and not explained. It wouldn't make any sense to most of the players. Same principle for the return of the Flood, in my opinion, if to a lesser degree.

In addition to this, having four/five factions in a single story that needs to win back the fans would be too much. The story needs to be concise and can't just be a nostalgia fest.

EDIT: I certainly agree with the return of Lord Hood though, and co-op was confirmed for every future FPS Halo in 2017 (I think) by Bonnie. Pretty sure that was meant for both the campaign and multiplayer.
The flood have already returned, and there have been tons of hints at them returning to the main games.
I'm well aware the Flood have "returned" in the universe. They were never gone. Chief only contained the latest outbreak. But for the main story, which I see to be CE, 2, 3, 4, and 5, the Flood are gone. Defeated. Bringing them back to the main story would diminish the ending of Halo 3 and the fight against them from CE through 3.
Very Interested!!
I watched the trailer....this is it, the moment we've all been waiting for! CLASSIC MOVEMENT MECHANICS HAVE RETURNED!

343, you've finally done it! I am so pumped for this game!
Let us hope... Enough following C.o.D., time to Lead once again! Or as it was once put "...sometimes the most progressive man is the one who turns around first."
Please don't just copy Halo CE too much to play it safe,make something new and exciting.Like for example:Master Chief vs Gray Team!Let's see a fight between Spartans in Campaign for a change!
Reclaiment wrote:
WWelchIII wrote:
Campaign:
So hopefully in the Campaign you bring back Lord Hood, the Flood, the Didact and the missing Covienant members aka the Brutes, Profits, Buggers, Engineers, and Skirmishers. Let us know what happens to Gabriel Thorn sense he was replaced with Buck. Keep Fireteam Osirs and the Warden Eternal don’t just get rid of them like you did with thorn. Make sure the Halo Wars(2) Characters are In Halo 6 or Infinity. And most importantly make sure the Arbiter is in it! Also everyone that is in Halo 5 needs too return! And Co-Op

Multiplayer:
Playable Elites
Co-Op
Bringing back the Flood in a main-series game could diminish the ending of Halo 3. It also wouldn't make sense to those that only play the main games. Considering one of the main complaints about Halo 5's campaign being that the player needed to know a load of lore to understand the story, I don't see this happening. The books should expand the universe but the games should be the main story, and shouldn't really be affected by them. Say that Cortana was lost during 'First Strike' and wasn't in Halo 2, but it was only mildly referred to and not explained. It wouldn't make any sense to most of the players. Same principle for the return of the Flood, in my opinion, if to a lesser degree.

In addition to this, having four/five factions in a single story that needs to win back the fans would be too much. The story needs to be concise and can't just be a nostalgia fest.

EDIT: I certainly agree with the return of Lord Hood though, and co-op was confirmed for every future FPS Halo in 2017 (I think) by Bonnie. Pretty sure that was meant for both the campaign and multiplayer.
The flood have already returned, and there have been tons of hints at them returning to the main games.
I'm well aware the Flood have "returned" in the universe. They were never gone. Chief only contained the latest outbreak. But for the main story, which I see to be CE, 2, 3, 4, and 5, the Flood are gone. Defeated. Bringing them back to the main story would diminish the ending of Halo 3 and the fight against them from CE through 3.
I disagree. Take any individual who has had some life experience (not saying you don't) and ask them if they've ever "fixed" something only to have it "break" again at a later time. Nothing in life is permanent. Unexpected things happen all the time. JMO, but the only way I can see the return of the Flood diminishing the ending of H3 would be if Chief wasn't there to "fix it". And we already know he's in H:I.
I think that the new engine looks very good too, I can't wait to see what is 343 going to do
Any information on the official exit?
I think that the new engine looks very good too, I can't wait to see what is 343 going to do
Hopefully and it is something very good so I hope
After getting back into Halo with Halo 5, after being let down by Halo 4's campaign and multiplayer, I have to say, I'm very excited to see what is going to happen next with the franchise. I really enjoy the new movement system with thrusters, sprinting and climbing, though I can see why people dislike it. Sprinting still is annoying, because you cannot shoot while doing it, but thrusters are fun.

I'd love to see new things or 343 expanding on some of their contributions to the Halo formula.
After getting back into Halo with Halo 5, after being let down by Halo 4's campaign and multiplayer, I have to say, I'm very excited to see what is going to happen next with the franchise. I really enjoy the new movement system with thrusters, sprinting and climbing, though I can see why people dislike it. Sprinting still is annoying, because you cannot shoot while doing it, but thrusters are fun.

I'd love to see new things or 343 expanding on some of their contributions to the Halo formula.
It would be great from my point of view that the prpuldotñres are great and at the same time the sprints also so if it continues like this it would be great but with the campaign on the split screen
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Pff estoy tan emocionado!!
Reclaiment wrote:
WWelchIII wrote:
Campaign:

Multiplayer:
Playable Elites
Co-Op

I disagree. Take any individual who has had some life experience (not saying you don't) and ask them if they've ever "fixed" something only to have it "break" again at a later time. Nothing in life is permanent. Unexpected things happen all the time. JMO, but the only way I can see the return of the Flood diminishing the ending of H3 would be if Chief wasn't there to "fix it". And we already know he's in H:I.
That is definitely true for life but life is different to fiction. At the ending of Halo 3, we finished the fight. The Covenant was in ruins, the Halo rings were deactivated, and the Flood was defeated. Finishing the fight was the point of Halo 3. The Flood coming back in a main series game diminishes that. I have absolutely no problem with the Flood being in Halo Wars 2, nor in expanded material. I enjoyed the expansion. But I don't think they shouldn't come back to the main story.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 23
  4. 24
  5. 25
  6. 26
  7. 27
  8. ...
  9. 85