3. 24
  4. 25
  5. 26
  6. 27
  7. 28
  8. ...
  9. 92
Where's the wishlist thread?
Game looks amazing! The graphics are cool and the Master Chief is back!!!!!!! Super excited!
The engine is sure to provide a unique experience, the graphics are spectacular and his demonstration has had an extremely nice reception in the community (especially with the old players).
What I’m interested in is how the PC version will turn out to be. I hope it’ll be as good a port as Halo CE. Let’s forget about the mess that was the Halo 2 PC port.
Cross play between PC and Xbox would be great. I still have to get a grip of the mouse and keyboard control scheme though. Playing those games with a controller for so long, it just feels more natural for playing Halo. And obviously performance is going to be a concern. Hopefully a GTX 970 will suffice.
Anyone in this forum who knows when is the official exit of halo infinite?
Game looks amazing! The graphics are cool and the Master Chief is back!!!!!!! Super excited!
Hopefully so because lately the saga of Halo has been losing data. In other words, it is almost not compatible anymore, speaking about the story and it does not coinidify much.
I can’t wait! Congrats on the new engine! I am concerned though... the movement you created in halo 5 made me fully realize what it meant to walk in a spartan’s footsteps. It was the armor and the man as one. The best multiplayer experience by far. The spartan we glimpsed looks very reminiscent of Chief in halo 3. If, that is Chief... To me, a fan but not the fans, it would be a step back. With that so the armor you implicated so passionately as a walking tank, and with it it’s capabilities in movement. Halo 5’s movements I think are cemented in me. Again the game imagine is gorgeous in scope and vision. A glimpse that gave me tingles. I’m just curious as to whom you’re trying to please. Fan boys or your vision you began with halo 4. Float like a butterfly sting like a be and be the wall that is Petty Officer Master Chief.
Looks great.

Definitely looks like they are going to focus on bigger non linear missions. Looks and sounds like they are going to reskin everything to look like in Halo 2/3. Not sure how far they will go with that. Changing marines, Chiefs armor, presumably the Elites and grunts. Does the presence of a sentinel mean the Prometheans aren't in the game?

Not sure why Cortana is in a chip and why the Chief would be putting her in his helmet. They didn't exactly depart on the best of terms and isn't she the one they are fighting?

Sadly I am not sure the game will be out 2019. This looks like a concept trailer.
Halo 3 remake?
Can’t wait to see more of it soon! Including story or multiplayer trailers coming up 🙏🏼
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
I'm gonna say plain flat out that it looks all beautiful except at the last part when I saw MC thinner and that helmet was action figure like . Yea that's a no for me.
Yeah I'm a die hard Halo fan since CE, but Chief's current armor is way better. This looks too cartoon-ish and action figure like to me. I hope to god they keep Chief's current armor.
MC's armor now is extremely detailed and realistic, but what we saw in the trailer was almost ridiculous. I hope they end up keeping the current style (especially since 343i confirmed that Halo: Infinite takes place after Halo 5).
I’m very excited for halo infinite since I’ve been a halo fan for years, however I don’t know what to expect from it. I hope that it’s not open world because a friend of mine hinted at that. Or at least if it is open world, please don’t try making it like a Destiny or Anthem style game... I hope that halo infinite turns out to be a new and improved(with the new engine of course) version of the classic forms of halo. My personal favorite was Reach as I’m sure many people loved Reach. I love the art style from the trailer and all I can really say that I want to see in the game is a ton of customization and storyline, please end the campaign with some closure but still leaving room to continue in the future. Too often games end on ‘cliffhangers’ and then they never clarify what happened. I know that there were other means of learning about the lore in halo 4 and 5, but it’s only a suggestion. I would really love an extensive customization of your Spartan kind of like in Reach but maybe a little more options and armor pieces. You can really learn a lot from your fans if you haven’t noticed the amount of customization in Installation 01, the fan made halo game in development for pc. Oh almost slipped my mind, please kill the req system if you haven’t already. Earning customizable armor, weapons or emblems should either be from an accomplishment or purchased with credits/req points like it was in Reach. That is all I can really say I need in halo infinite and I do hope that it becomes a reality because like I said I’m super excited for it and I’ve been a halo fan for years.
do you guys think locke will have playable missions but not that much or no playable missions at all
I can’t wait! Congrats on the new engine! I am concerned though... the movement you created in halo 5 made me fully realize what it meant to walk in a spartan’s footsteps. It was the armor and the man as one. The best multiplayer experience by far. The spartan we glimpsed looks very reminiscent of Chief in halo 3. If, that is Chief... To me, a fan but not the fans, it would be a step back. With that so the armor you implicated so passionately as a walking tank, and with it it’s capabilities in movement. Halo 5’s movements I think are cemented in me. Again the game imagine is gorgeous in scope and vision. A glimpse that gave me tingles. I’m just curious as to whom you’re trying to please. Fan boys or your vision you began with halo 4. Float like a butterfly sting like a be and be the wall that is Petty Officer Master Chief.
Agreed. I hope 343i does not compromise on their vision. Many do not agree with the direction they took Halo in, but for 343i to stop now would be disastrous for the Halo franchise.

The Slipspace engine looks amazing - I cannot wait to play the game, regardless of what 343i chooses to do.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content.*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Well it’s good enough for major league gaming and I don’t see you up there playing for the big bucks.
pvt mikel wrote:
do you guys think locke will have playable missions but not that much or no playable missions at all
"The team also heard feedback loud and clear on the amount of time spent playing as the Master Chief in Halo 5. In Halo Infinite, the game will focus on the Master Chief and continue his saga after the events of Halo 5." - Chris Lee, Studio Head, FPS

It looks like Halo: Infinite might focus completely on MC, but Locke could make a reappearance. Much of the fanbase did not like Locke in H5, so I do not think that is likely.
geardriv3n wrote:
WWelchIII wrote:
Campaign:
So hopefully in the Campaign you bring back Lord Hood, the Flood, the Didact and the missing Covienant members aka the Brutes, Profits, Buggers, Engineers, and Skirmishers. Let us know what happens to Gabriel Thorn sense he was replaced with Buck. Keep Fireteam Osirs and the Warden Eternal don’t just get rid of them like you did with thorn. Make sure the Halo Wars(2) Characters are In Halo 6 or Infinity. And most importantly make sure the Arbiter is in it! Also everyone that is in Halo 5 needs too return! And Co-Op

Multiplayer:
Playable Elites
Co-Op
Bringing back the Flood in a main-series game could diminish the ending of Halo 3. It also wouldn't make sense to those that only play the main games. Considering one of the main complaints about Halo 5's campaign being that the player needed to know a load of lore to understand the story, I don't see this happening. The books should expand the universe but the games should be the main story, and shouldn't really be affected by them. Say that Cortana was lost during 'First Strike' and wasn't in Halo 2, but it was only mildly referred to and not explained. It wouldn't make any sense to most of the players. Same principle for the return of the Flood, in my opinion, if to a lesser degree.

In addition to this, having four/five factions in a single story that needs to win back the fans would be too much. The story needs to be concise and can't just be a nostalgia fest.

EDIT: I certainly agree with the return of Lord Hood though, and co-op was confirmed for every future FPS Halo in 2017 (I think) by Bonnie. Pretty sure that was meant for both the campaign and multiplayer.
The flood have already returned, and there have been tons of hints at them returning to the main games.
I'm well aware the Flood have "returned" in the universe. They were never gone. Chief only contained the latest outbreak. But for the main story, which I see to be CE, 2, 3, 4, and 5, the Flood are gone. Defeated. Bringing them back to the main story would diminish the ending of Halo 3 and the fight against them from CE through 3.
I disagree. Take any individual who has had some life experience (not saying you don't) and ask them if they've ever "fixed" something only to have it "break" again at a later time. Nothing in life is permanent. Unexpected things happen all the time. JMO, but the only way I can see the return of the Flood diminishing the ending of H3 would be if Chief wasn't there to "fix it". And we already know he's in H:I.
That is definitely true for life but life is different to fiction. At the ending of Halo 3, we finished the fight. The Covenant was in ruins, the Halo rings were deactivated, and the Flood was defeated. Finishing the fight was the point of Halo 3. The Flood coming back in a main series game diminishes that. I have absolutely no problem with the Flood being in Halo Wars 2, nor in expanded material. I enjoyed the expansion. But I don't think they shouldn't come back to the main story.
Still disagree... the only way the Flood's return diminishes H3's ending is if their return isn't well thought out by the writer(s). If there were other installations where Flood could've been stored and/or there is a feasible explanation for their return, then nothing (including the fact that it's a work of fiction) says they can't.
I hope that Halo Infinite is going to have cool maps for Slayer and BETTER rewards when the season ends
I think you showed off halo 3 remake with the engine you plan to use for halo 6 infinite.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 24
  4. 25
  5. 26
  6. 27
  7. 28
  8. ...
  9. 92