3. 32
  4. 33
  5. 34
  6. 35
  7. 36
  8. ...
  9. 94
OxDaV wrote:
I made a separate post on this before...
Classic mechanics need to return if not nobody will buy the game (sadly)
Halo with abilities is COD dlc like h5 and h4.
That's a pretty big statement, didn't realise I was spoken for.

Going back to the original trilogy is difficult with the slow movement speed and I really like the way it's done in 5. IMHO I think it's the best Halo game in terms of multiplayer. I hope they cater for both markets, with a warzone like mode that includes sprint and abilities, then a competitive mode without abilities.
I can't wait
Is it going to be free roam, it is hard to tell
K27R wrote:
Please 343, change the title... for the love of God change the title to something badass.
Exactly, Halo 5: Guardians was good. At least something to do with the overall concept and story. From the trailer, it looks like they are finally focusing on the Halo rings. People have said the ring is Installation 07. Maybe Halo Installation 07, Halo Array, Halo: The Array, Halo 07. Im just putting up idea starters there. I like the name of Fallout 76 as in Vault 76. Halo 07 would be a pretty good name.
I just know Halo 07 would make people confused.
Those are just brainstorming titles. We could come up with something better.
I watched the trailer....this is it, the moment we've all been waiting for! CLASSIC MOVEMENT MECHANICS HAVE RETURNED!

343, you've finally done it! I am so pumped for this game!
I hope not. Classic movement is too slow now and feels like you're wading thru mud especially now after Reach, Halo 4 & 5, Titanfall, etc. I understand the nostalgia for the old games; they were fun back in the day but it wouldn't be fun for long. Besides, Spartans are super soldiers and should be able to move quickly. Also, if Halo Infinitet turns out to have large scale worlds you will want to move thru it faster than walking.
Boy I'm positive over 80% of the original Halo players would come back for the classic gameplay movement which then offers the chance for a massive expansion for the Halo community
Looks great
I'm getting those old feels again, it's great to see that 343i have been listening to us and got the feedback they needed. I'm really excited for Halo: Infinite.
iMaeMae wrote:
I'm getting those old feels again, it's great to see that 343i have been listening to us and got the feedback they needed. I'm really excited for Halo: Infinite.
nailed it on the head looks promising
I watched the trailer....this is it, the moment we've all been waiting for! CLASSIC MOVEMENT MECHANICS HAVE RETURNED!

343, you've finally done it! I am so pumped for this game!
I hope not. Classic movement is too slow now and feels like you're wading thru mud especially now after Reach, Halo 4 & 5, Titanfall, etc. I understand the nostalgia for the old games; they were fun back in the day but it wouldn't be fun for long. Besides, Spartans are super soldiers and should be able to move quickly. Also, if Halo Infinitet turns out to have large scale worlds you will want to move thru it faster than walking.
yes spartans should move quickly but whats better a warthog,banshee,pelican or sprinting
I hope Infinite is on par in graphic mechanics for Halo 5, the armor unlocking system of Reach, with the rank system of Reach and 5 mixed, campaign of Reach and multiplayer of H4/H5.

I don't mind the older games. I grew up on them. I enjoy them all still. I just would prefer to see H6 more along the lines of H5 in it's retrospective path. Meaning, I'd like to see H6 just as detailed or more detailed than H5 and keep the in game mechanics of H5. Just some new spartan abilities would be nice or AA, cough, cough, reach.. ;)
I had an idea, maybe in the last mission instead of playing as the chief you play as Noble 6, escaping Reach. That way you could set up for a new game that possibly has both characters.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
Spoiler:
Show
OxDaV wrote:
OxDaV wrote:
I hope Infinite is on par in graphic mechanics for Halo 5, the armor unlocking system of Reach, with the rank system of Reach and 5 mixed, campaign of Reach and multiplayer of H4/H5.

I don't mind the older games. I grew up on them. I enjoy them all still. I just would prefer to see H6 more along the lines of H5 in it's retrospective path. Meaning, I'd like to see H6 just as detailed or more detailed than H5 and keep the in game mechanics of H5. Just some new spartan abilities would be nice or AA, cough, cough, reach.. ;)
So, for having an opinion or a preference. You infer that Halo 5 mechanics were entirely bad. Some people actually enjoyed the game. I enjoyed the game. I know what could have been fixed and there were some issues regarding it's servers being terrible with internet connection, but besides the overall cancer filled customs. The detailing of characters, Warzone is one of my favorites and on top of the Matchmaking has been improved compared to Halo 3. I love the older Halo games, Reach, 1-3, Odst etc. I just rather the game not go back to the original art and game play mechanics because they felt too slow to me.
I actually have been playing since Combat evolved, so nice Assumption. If you have to argue over me voicing my opinion, then maybe you should take a break from video games and waypoint if you can't handle hearing another person's opinion.
OxDaV wrote:
OxDaV wrote:

Please don't say you prefer h5 mechanics ,abilities, sprint.This makes halo like Cod.
Classic halo is very efficient in showing who plays a week or who plays months with crouch jumping,learning weopon spawns. Projectile aim practice ect.

Sprint is an illusion in halo 5 , No sprint in halo 3 was faster check online videos they explain this.Fayvn does this well and another 20 other youtuber.
Sprint and abilities make halo SLOWER ,you don't need it.

Instead typing a response why you think sprint and abilities are good, go ONLINE OK.
So, for having an opinion or a preference. You infer that Halo 5 mechanics were entirely bad. Some people actually enjoyed the game. I enjoyed the game. I know what could have been fixed and there were some issues regarding it's servers being terrible with internet connection, but besides the overall cancer filled customs. The detailing of characters, Warzone is one of my favorites and on top of the Matchmaking has been improved compared to Halo 3. I love the older Halo games, Reach, 1-3, Odst etc. I just rather the game not go back to the original art and game play mechanics because they felt too slow to me.
I actually have been playing since Combat evolved, so nice Assumption. If you have to argue over me voicing my opinion, then maybe you should take a break from video games and waypoint if you can't handle hearing another person's opinion.
Don’t want to start anything, but it is pretty easy to make the assumption you haven’t played much of the old Halo’s since your service record only shows you’ve played Halo Reach, 4, and 5.

I know you very well could’ve played with friends or on old accounts, but most people don’t assume that. Also he is also just voicing his opinion.
OxDaV wrote:
OxDaV wrote:

Please don't say you prefer h5 mechanics ,abilities, sprint.This makes halo like Cod.
Classic halo is very efficient in showing who plays a week or who plays months with crouch jumping,learning weopon spawns. Projectile aim practice ect.

Sprint is an illusion in halo 5 , No sprint in halo 3 was faster check online videos they explain this.Fayvn does this well and another 20 other youtuber.
Sprint and abilities make halo SLOWER ,you don't need it.

Instead typing a response why you think sprint and abilities are good, go ONLINE OK.
Don’t want to start anything, but it is pretty easy to make the assumption you haven’t played much of the old Halo’s since your service record only shows you’ve played Halo Reach, 4, and 5.

I know you very well could’ve played with friends or on old accounts, but most people don’t assume that. Also he is also just voicing his opinion.
I understand that completely, but to come up with me not finishing the long Pillar of Autumn trip full of evading sentinels and flood to get into the ship at the end of Halo ce before the POA was fully destroyed, or battling Tartarus to the death with Arby in Halo and Having to temporarily work with the Flood and losing Johnson at the end of Halo 3, just to fire the Ring. Is an assumption made by someone looking at my service record and not asking me if I had another Gamertag used for ranked gameplay and achievement hunting on all the other Halo games. So, before assuming he can tell who has played what and knows better than other players. He should understand that other players have DIFFERENT OPINIONS, compared to his own. Just because I enjoyed the Halo 5 game. Doesn't mean that I am wrong for liking a game made by one of my favorite titles. Halo 3 was good, IN MY OPINION Halo 5 had better game mechanics to me. My opinion is different from his because I like and prefer what I like. Not what everyone else likes. Thank you for clarifying what he was saying but he's wrong for the rude assumption.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content.
Spoiler:
Show
This trailer reminded me of the very first Halo CE trailer
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 32
  4. 33
  5. 34
  6. 35
  7. 36
  8. ...
  9. 94