3. 34
  4. 35
  5. 36
  6. 37
  7. 38
  8. ...
  9. 90
Quote:
The Master Chief returns in Halo Infinite – the next chapter of the legendary franchise. Developed by 343 Industries and created with our new Slipspace Engine, Halo Infinite was revealed at the Xbox E3 2018 Briefing with a thrilling engine demo that provides a glimpse into the future of the Halo franchise, leading it into new and unexpected directions.

Read the announcement blog here and watch the full trailer here!
That tiny trailer was everything`? Halo 5 is nearly 3 years old and and all we know about the next game is the title. Great. Maybe we get a release Date after waiting 3 more years.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
God I am so hyped for this, It looks to be a return to roots so I hope it stays that way.
Klezzy333 wrote:
God I am so hyped for this, It looks to be a return to roots so I hope it stays that way.
Same I wonder what will happen since the last halo ring activated at the end of halo 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fredy1G wrote:
When i sres the trailer o remembered a thing, i hoped to Halo 3 anniversary ( if that existed ) loked like this a beautifool World it looks real and live, but now lets ser how the future of Halo turn now.
yes if we look well Halo 3 was already modified had good pixels and if they improve it. for me it would look very good
Thanks to do your opinión bro.
All i can say is... OLD ART STYLE <3 The marines looked a little bit like the ones from Reach, but i loved Reach anyway! But im hyped!
Release date?
Release date?
probably late 2019 is my guess
Release date?
nobody has an exact date. at the moment only rumors that it will come out at the end of 2019
Do not post spam.

Spoiler:
Show
Do not post spam.

Spoiler:
Show
Do not post spam.

Spoiler:
Show
Do not post spam.

Spoiler:
Show
Fredy1G wrote:
I've heard rumors that this will be the last battle of the Master Chief will be true. will someone have a more accurate answer?
kinda doubt that after the backlash halo 5 got I doubt this is the last game of master chief
Do not post spam.

Spoiler:
Show
Y'all need to stop posting multiple times in a row. You can edit your post to add additional information or quote multiple people at once.

Thanks.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Really like how it is going back to a more classic art style like the previous games. As short as the teaser trailer was, they really had me fooled in thinking it was a Halo : Reach Anniversary. I look forward to the next Halo journey with the rest of you all, and best of luck to 343.
Really like how it is going back to a more classic art style like the previous games. As short as the teaser trailer was, they really had me fooled in thinking it was a Halo : Reach Anniversary. I look forward to the next Halo journey with the rest of you all, and best of luck to 343.
yea makes me wonder if the gameplay is more classic as well
Same and did you realize the marines? I can not wait for halo infinite to join the halo games it will be legendary!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 34
  4. 35
  5. 36
  6. 37
  7. 38
  8. ...
  9. 90