2. ...
  3. 35
  4. 36
  5. 37
  6. 38
  7. 39
  8. ...
  9. 94
Really like how it is going back to a more classic art style like the previous games. As short as the teaser trailer was, they really had me fooled in thinking it was a Halo : Reach Anniversary. I look forward to the next Halo journey with the rest of you all, and best of luck to 343.
Same and did you realize the marines? I can not wait for halo infinite to join the halo games it will be legendary!
yea they looked like the design from reach somewhat makes me curious that the gameplay may be akin to classic
Really like how it is going back to a more classic art style like the previous games. As short as the teaser trailer was, they really had me fooled in thinking it was a Halo : Reach Anniversary. I look forward to the next Halo journey with the rest of you all, and best of luck to 343.
Same and did you realize the marines? I can not wait for halo infinite to join the halo games it will be legendary!
yea they looked like the design from reach somewhat makes me curious that the gameplay may be akin to classic
A man can dream.
This game looks so good! :D
Fredy1G wrote:
Do not post spam.
Spoiler:
Show
I don't know why you think I'm posting SPAM but the graphics and time they are putting into the next game should produce a great outcome. I'm not sure what to expect exactly in regards to the enemies.
The game looks good, but what is the concept? Is it fps?
Solar Bruh wrote:
The game looks good, but what is the concept? Is it fps?
Most likely, I mean if they were to not do fps they would alienate the old fans.
Fingers crossed this will bring Halo back to the glory days of 3!
Fingers crossed this will bring Halo back to the glory days of 3!
I hope so too, the graphics are looking good. Let's just hope the gameplay is the same way.
Proximity chat???:))
This is awesome, I can’t wait to hear more! Nice to have the old art style back.
Halo infinte is going to be awesome 343 is macking a masterpiece
Great first step! However, I'm still keeping an eye out for anything objectively bad.
I wonder if its going to have an open world concept, kind of like how in Destiny you can go around the world and do missions, and farm materials and such.
Solar Bruh wrote:
I wonder if its going to have an open world concept, kind of like how in Destiny you can go around the world and do missions, and farm materials and such.
As cool as that would be in the Halo universe, I would want it to be a spin off. Then again I want a lot of Halo spin offs.
My biggest hope is a return to simpler multiplayer which knows what it’s trying to do, and functional, comprehensive community tools AT LAUNCH. That is how a game lasts for more than a year.
The hype is cool, but the game looks great.
Cant wait to see the new Slipspace Engine. I wonder how the games going to feel.
The game sounds awesome. I'm a HUGE fan of the halo universe and i would like to congratulate everyone from microsoft and 343 industries. Keep up the good work!!!!
I am super hyped for halo infinite
the moment i saw chiefs helmet... god damn i felt a good ol' rush

This post has been hidden.

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 35
  4. 36
  5. 37
  6. 38
  7. 39
  8. ...
  9. 94