Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

Halo Infinite - E3 Announcement Discussion Thread

OP Forum Team

  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 36
  4. 37
  5. 38
  6. 39
  7. 40
  8. ...
  9. 91
Okay I know it's gonna be good but that reveal told me "we have an engine but that 's about it " I respect the heck out that especially after the misleading stuff put out for halo 5 which is still a good game.
Looks beautiful. Chief is back in his old mk VI. Love the art design for the marines too. I agree and by the way nice spartan
it was a good trailer, that showes that the 343 heard us, i´m proud of you guys, thanks!
Since there is backlash against sprint why not remove it in gamemodes with under ten players?
I have to say I am not feeling the old style armor. Way to bright green and plastic looking like it's rvb or a cartoon. The newer armor looks far better and think 343 is making a big mistake dumbing MC down like this. Before you rant, I been playing since CE came out and love all the games. Just not this decision.
I can't wait too play this game. I'm so hyped
Hopefully we get more information soon
Let’s hope that people see the good in this game instead of being skeptical like in halo5.
Loving it
better still have thrusters
Most likely based on instillation 07. Chief’s armor is most likely mark VII because it features halsey’s design but also does not look like any past mjonir armor mass produced by the unsc or halsey.
I watched the trailer....this is it, the moment we've all been waiting for! CLASSIC MOVEMENT MECHANICS HAVE RETURNED!

343, you've finally done it! I am so pumped for this game!
Yeah sounds like it’s gonna be great! Can’t wait to play with the classic movement
Madeomoney wrote:
Most likely based on instillation 07. Chief’s armor is most likely mark VII because it features halsey’s design but also does not look like any past mjonir armor mass produced by the unsc or halsey.
You think it takes place on installation 07? Why and I’m not an expert on armor so I can’t say

I say it takes place on the installation 00 aka The ark This is my theory for halo infinite

remember at the end of halo 2 when chief left Cortana behind and she ended up staying with the gravemind.

Then fast forward to halo 3 chief finds Cortana she says something about being messed up something wasn’t right with her ( this will make sense in a bit)

Now fast forward to halo 4 it’s been over 8 years since Cortana was made and Ai get rampanzi after 7 which means they think themselves to death.( im unsure of this but I strongly believe it)
now remember halo 2 could it have been possible that the flood could have mutated her in any shape it doesn’t make sense. Even Cortana thought it was strange she didn’t pass away from rampanzi

fast forward to halo 5 Cortana is suddenly evil (ironic ) and she plans on destroying all bio mass in the universe or galaxy (not sure which haven’t played campaign in some time)

fast forward to the end of halo 5 Cortana is at a mysterious ring remember what I said about destroying all Sentient life it just so happens that in halo 3 it was revealed that you could use the ark to remotely detonate all the rings Simultaneously. Killing all of sentient life

What does a halo ring do?
A halo ring it destroys all bio mass with in a certain distance in order to kill of the flood. The ring it self doesn’t kill the flood it kills its food

Fast forward to halo wars 2 yes halo wars 2 it will make sense in a bit. IT takes place on the Ark but at the end of halo wars 2 it professor anders teleported a part of the ring away and is met with a guardian most likely the same guardian from the end of halo 5 halo wars 2 takes place right after halo 5.

fast forward two dlc expansions later halo wars 2 awakening the nightmare. This dlc showed us that the flood was still on the ark it didn’t die after what 4 years after the ark activated. And there was an outbreak of flood was it contained most likely not

fast forward to E3 where the halo demo is being shown and if you look around what 1:07 you will see like some strange thing in the water I thought it was like some strange creature even after I realized it was halo but if you look closely at it could you say it is a gravemind something similar to the thing Cortana was left behind with in halo 2. Because remember in halo 2 that thing graves master chief from inside the water

I believe that in halo infinite master chief will have to fight atriox (banished), Cortana and the flood

There are are other things I’d like to say but would rather take to long ( I left out some small details but the bigger important ones I listed) but let me know what you guys think 🤔 because I really want to fight atriox and other banished like deci in warzone.

also so as far as gameplay goes I think that it will keep halo 5 gameplay (343 already said they wasn’t going back to old halo) but the art style I have to admit is really good
Swerve LC wrote:
Madeomoney wrote:
Most likely based on instillation 07. Chief’s armor is most likely mark VII because it features halsey’s design but also does not look like any past mjonir armor mass produced by the unsc or halsey.
You think it takes place on installation 07? Why and I’m not an expert on armor so I can’t say

I say it takes place on the installation 00 aka The ark This is my theory for halo infinite

remember at the end of halo 2 when chief left Cortana behind and she ended up staying with the gravemind.

Then fast forward to halo 3 chief finds Cortana she says something about being messed up something wasn’t right with her ( this will make sense in a bit)

Now fast forward to halo 4 it’s been over 8 years since Cortana was made and Ai get rampanzi after 7 which means they think themselves to death.( im unsure of this but I strongly believe it)
now remember halo 2 could it have been possible that the flood could have mutated her in any shape it doesn’t make sense. Even Cortana thought it was strange she didn’t pass away from rampanzi

fast forward to halo 5 Cortana is suddenly evil (ironic ) and she plans on destroying all bio mass in the universe or galaxy (not sure which haven’t played campaign in some time)

fast forward to the end of halo 5 Cortana is at a mysterious ring remember what I said about destroying all Sentient life it just so happens that in halo 3 it was revealed that you could use the ark to remotely detonate all the rings Simultaneously. Killing all of sentient life

What does a halo ring do?
A halo ring it destroys all bio mass with in a certain distance in order to kill of the flood. The ring it self doesn’t kill the flood it kills its food

Fast forward to halo wars 2 yes halo wars 2 it will make sense in a bit. IT takes place on the Ark but at the end of halo wars 2 it professor anders teleported a part of the ring away and is met with a guardian most likely the same guardian from the end of halo 5 halo wars 2 takes place right after halo 5.

fast forward two dlc expansions later halo wars 2 awakening the nightmare. This dlc showed us that the flood was still on the ark it didn’t die after what 4 years after the ark activated. And there was an outbreak of flood was it contained most likely not

fast forward to E3 where the halo demo is being shown and if you look around what 1:07 you will see like some strange thing in the water I thought it was like some strange creature even after I realized it was halo but if you look closely at it could you say it is a gravemind something similar to the thing Cortana was left behind with in halo 2. Because remember in halo 2 that thing graves master chief from inside the water

I believe that in halo infinite master chief will have to fight atriox (banished), Cortana and the flood

There are are other things I’d like to say but would rather take to long ( I left out some small details but the bigger important ones I listed) but let me know what you guys think 🤔 because I really want to fight atriox and other banished like deci in warzone.

also so as far as gameplay goes I think that it will keep halo 5 gameplay (343 already said they wasn’t going back to old halo) but the art style I have to admit is really good
the morse code was translated to SOS Zeta Halo GRD
when did they say they aren't going back to classic gameplay they may change their mind after the backlash and uproar over halo online you never know
Swerve LC wrote:
Madeomoney wrote:
Most likely based on instillation 07. Chief’s armor is most likely mark VII because it features halsey’s design but also does not look like any past mjonir armor mass produced by the unsc or halsey.
You think it takes place on installation 07? Why and I’m not an expert on armor so I can’t say

I say it takes place on the installation 00 aka The ark This is my theory for halo infinite

remember at the end of halo 2 when chief left Cortana behind and she ended up staying with the gravemind.

Then fast forward to halo 3 chief finds Cortana she says something about being messed up something wasn’t right with her ( this will make sense in a bit)

Now fast forward to halo 4 it’s been over 8 years since Cortana was made and Ai get rampanzi after 7 which means they think themselves to death.( im unsure of this but I strongly believe it)
now remember halo 2 could it have been possible that the flood could have mutated her in any shape it doesn’t make sense. Even Cortana thought it was strange she didn’t pass away from rampanzi

fast forward to halo 5 Cortana is suddenly evil (ironic ) and she plans on destroying all bio mass in the universe or galaxy (not sure which haven’t played campaign in some time)

fast forward to the end of halo 5 Cortana is at a mysterious ring remember what I said about destroying all Sentient life it just so happens that in halo 3 it was revealed that you could use the ark to remotely detonate all the rings Simultaneously. Killing all of sentient life

What does a halo ring do?
A halo ring it destroys all bio mass with in a certain distance in order to kill of the flood. The ring it self doesn’t kill the flood it kills its food

Fast forward to halo wars 2 yes halo wars 2 it will make sense in a bit. IT takes place on the Ark but at the end of halo wars 2 it professor anders teleported a part of the ring away and is met with a guardian most likely the same guardian from the end of halo 5 halo wars 2 takes place right after halo 5.

fast forward two dlc expansions later halo wars 2 awakening the nightmare. This dlc showed us that the flood was still on the ark it didn’t die after what 4 years after the ark activated. And there was an outbreak of flood was it contained most likely not

fast forward to E3 where the halo demo is being shown and if you look around what 1:07 you will see like some strange thing in the water I thought it was like some strange creature even after I realized it was halo but if you look closely at it could you say it is a gravemind something similar to the thing Cortana was left behind with in halo 2. Because remember in halo 2 that thing graves master chief from inside the water

I believe that in halo infinite master chief will have to fight atriox (banished), Cortana and the flood

There are are other things I’d like to say but would rather take to long ( I left out some small details but the bigger important ones I listed) but let me know what you guys think 🤔 because I really want to fight atriox and other banished like deci in warzone.

also so as far as gameplay goes I think that it will keep halo 5 gameplay (343 already said they wasn’t going back to old halo) but the art style I have to admit is really good
the morse code was translated to SOS Zeta Halo GRD
when did they say they aren't going back to classic gameplay they may change their mind after the backlash and uproar over halo online you never know
The youtuber said that the Morse code translation was his “best guess” and also that he wasn’t a “professional “ then goes on to say he doesn’t know much about Morse code

Im 100% not saying he is wrong at but the last transition is kind of iffy you know you what I mean “GRD” I could honestly see the first 3 maybe having relevance but not that last transition. But knowing that I will want to look further into that Morse code signal I never thought of using it ( I don’t really rely on youtubers unless they have a proven track record of leaks and or analyzing data)

Far as gameplay it was stated by 343 It was stated some time ago. BUt you are right about them maybe changing their mind. BUt then they risk upsetting their new fan base because halo 5 did bring in a lot of new players (not actual statement from 343 but hear me out more of an opinion ) a lot of classic fans and I know a few just stop playing halo because what halo 5 brought to the table. Including spartan abilities, req cards, different weapon variations, sprint, warzone and ect if they return halo to what it was they no most definitely rise turning off their newer fan base for the older one.

Now this is what I’ve been saying on forums because me personally I like new halo better than old halo but it is cool and fun to go back time from time.

Ive been saying that 343 should make both halo styles in halo infinite. They should release two sand boxes and let the community make maps yes we all know dev maps are better but I don’t see 343 pleasing both sides if they decide to go for either side
let classic get a few playlist to go along with it but then again classic would complain or whatever but I don’t know I don’t get paid for compromises so it’s whatever I’ll play what’s put out as long as it’s good
Swerve LC wrote:
Swerve LC wrote:
Madeomoney wrote:
Most likely based on instillation 07. Chief’s armor is most likely mark VII because it features halsey’s design but also does not look like any past mjonir armor mass produced by the unsc or halsey.
You think it takes place on installation 07? Why and I’m not an expert on armor so I can’t say

I say it takes place on the installation 00 aka The ark This is my theory for halo infinite

remember at the end of halo 2 when chief left Cortana behind and she ended up staying with the gravemind.

Then fast forward to halo 3 chief finds Cortana she says something about being messed up something wasn’t right with her ( this will make sense in a bit)

Now fast forward to halo 4 it’s been over 8 years since Cortana was made and Ai get rampanzi after 7 which means they think themselves to death.( im unsure of this but I strongly believe it)
now remember halo 2 could it have been possible that the flood could have mutated her in any shape it doesn’t make sense. Even Cortana thought it was strange she didn’t pass away from rampanzi

fast forward to halo 5 Cortana is suddenly evil (ironic ) and she plans on destroying all bio mass in the universe or galaxy (not sure which haven’t played campaign in some time)

fast forward to the end of halo 5 Cortana is at a mysterious ring remember what I said about destroying all Sentient life it just so happens that in halo 3 it was revealed that you could use the ark to remotely detonate all the rings Simultaneously. Killing all of sentient life

What does a halo ring do?
A halo ring it destroys all bio mass with in a certain distance in order to kill of the flood. The ring it self doesn’t kill the flood it kills its food

Fast forward to halo wars 2 yes halo wars 2 it will make sense in a bit. IT takes place on the Ark but at the end of halo wars 2 it professor anders teleported a part of the ring away and is met with a guardian most likely the same guardian from the end of halo 5 halo wars 2 takes place right after halo 5.

fast forward two dlc expansions later halo wars 2 awakening the nightmare. This dlc showed us that the flood was still on the ark it didn’t die after what 4 years after the ark activated. And there was an outbreak of flood was it contained most likely not

fast forward to E3 where the halo demo is being shown and if you look around what 1:07 you will see like some strange thing in the water I thought it was like some strange creature even after I realized it was halo but if you look closely at it could you say it is a gravemind something similar to the thing Cortana was left behind with in halo 2. Because remember in halo 2 that thing graves master chief from inside the water

I believe that in halo infinite master chief will have to fight atriox (banished), Cortana and the flood

There are are other things I’d like to say but would rather take to long ( I left out some small details but the bigger important ones I listed) but let me know what you guys think 🤔 because I really want to fight atriox and other banished like deci in warzone.

also so as far as gameplay goes I think that it will keep halo 5 gameplay (343 already said they wasn’t going back to old halo) but the art style I have to admit is really good
the morse code was translated to SOS Zeta Halo GRD
when did they say they aren't going back to classic gameplay they may change their mind after the backlash and uproar over halo online you never know
The youtuber said that the Morse code translation was his “best guess” and also that he wasn’t a “professional “ then goes on to say he doesn’t know much about Morse code

Im 100% not saying he is wrong at but the last transition is kind of iffy you know you what I mean “GRD” I could honestly see the first 3 maybe having relevance but not that last transition. But knowing that I will want to look further into that Morse code signal I never thought of using it ( I don’t really rely on youtubers unless they have a proven track record of leaks and or analyzing data)

Far as gameplay it was stated by 343 It was stated some time ago. BUt you are right about them maybe changing their mind. BUt then they risk upsetting their new fan base because halo 5 did bring in a lot of new players (not actual statement from 343 but hear me out more of an opinion ) a lot of classic fans and I know a few just stop playing halo because what halo 5 brought to the table. Including spartan abilities, req cards, different weapon variations, sprint, warzone and ect if they return halo to what it was they no most definitely rise turning off their newer fan base for the older one.

Now this is what I’ve been saying on forums because me personally I like new halo better than old halo but it is cool and fun to go back time from time.

Ive been saying that 343 should make both halo styles in halo infinite. They should release two sand boxes and let the community make maps yes we all know dev maps are better but I don’t see 343 pleasing both sides if they decide to go for either side
let classic get a few playlist to go along with it but then again classic would complain or whatever but I don’t know I don’t get paid for compromises so it’s whatever I’ll play what’s put out as long as it’s good
if modern halo continues lets be honest halo isn't as popular as it once was and I know modern halo has turned off a lot of people the infinite trailer got lot of people excited with seemingly return to classic halo artstyle modern halo isn't working and it shows halo 5 isn't even in top 25 of most played xbox games on xbox live
Swerve LC wrote:
Swerve LC wrote:
Madeomoney wrote:
Most likely based on instillation 07. Chief’s armor is most likely mark VII because it features halsey’s design but also does not look like any past mjonir armor mass produced by the unsc or halsey.
You think it takes place on installation 07? Why and I’m not an expert on armor so I can’t say

I say it takes place on the installation 00 aka The ark This is my theory for halo infinite

remember at the end of halo 2 when chief left Cortana behind and she ended up staying with the gravemind.

Then fast forward to halo 3 chief finds Cortana she says something about being messed up something wasn’t right with her ( this will make sense in a bit)

Now fast forward to halo 4 it’s been over 8 years since Cortana was made and Ai get rampanzi after 7 which means they think themselves to death.( im unsure of this but I strongly believe it)
now remember halo 2 could it have been possible that the flood could have mutated her in any shape it doesn’t make sense. Even Cortana thought it was strange she didn’t pass away from rampanzi

fast forward to halo 5 Cortana is suddenly evil (ironic ) and she plans on destroying all bio mass in the universe or galaxy (not sure which haven’t played campaign in some time)

fast forward to the end of halo 5 Cortana is at a mysterious ring remember what I said about destroying all Sentient life it just so happens that in halo 3 it was revealed that you could use the ark to remotely detonate all the rings Simultaneously. Killing all of sentient life

What does a halo ring do?
A halo ring it destroys all bio mass with in a certain distance in order to kill of the flood. The ring it self doesn’t kill the flood it kills its food

Fast forward to halo wars 2 yes halo wars 2 it will make sense in a bit. IT takes place on the Ark but at the end of halo wars 2 it professor anders teleported a part of the ring away and is met with a guardian most likely the same guardian from the end of halo 5 halo wars 2 takes place right after halo 5.

fast forward two dlc expansions later halo wars 2 awakening the nightmare. This dlc showed us that the flood was still on the ark it didn’t die after what 4 years after the ark activated. And there was an outbreak of flood was it contained most likely not

fast forward to E3 where the halo demo is being shown and if you look around what 1:07 you will see like some strange thing in the water I thought it was like some strange creature even after I realized it was halo but if you look closely at it could you say it is a gravemind something similar to the thing Cortana was left behind with in halo 2. Because remember in halo 2 that thing graves master chief from inside the water

I believe that in halo infinite master chief will have to fight atriox (banished), Cortana and the flood

There are are other things I’d like to say but would rather take to long ( I left out some small details but the bigger important ones I listed) but let me know what you guys think 🤔 because I really want to fight atriox and other banished like deci in warzone.

also so as far as gameplay goes I think that it will keep halo 5 gameplay (343 already said they wasn’t going back to old halo) but the art style I have to admit is really good
the morse code was translated to SOS Zeta Halo GRD
when did they say they aren't going back to classic gameplay they may change their mind after the backlash and uproar over halo online you never know
The youtuber said that the Morse code translation was his “best guess” and also that he wasn’t a “professional “ then goes on to say he doesn’t know much about Morse code

Im 100% not saying he is wrong at but the last transition is kind of iffy you know you what I mean “GRD” I could honestly see the first 3 maybe having relevance but not that last transition. But knowing that I will want to look further into that Morse code signal I never thought of using it ( I don’t really rely on youtubers unless they have a proven track record of leaks and or analyzing data)

Far as gameplay it was stated by 343 It was stated some time ago. BUt you are right about them maybe changing their mind. BUt then they risk upsetting their new fan base because halo 5 did bring in a lot of new players (not actual statement from 343 but hear me out more of an opinion ) a lot of classic fans and I know a few just stop playing halo because what halo 5 brought to the table. Including spartan abilities, req cards, different weapon variations, sprint, warzone and ect if they return halo to what it was they no most definitely rise turning off their newer fan base for the older one.

Now this is what I’ve been saying on forums because me personally I like new halo better than old halo but it is cool and fun to go back time from time.

Ive been saying that 343 should make both halo styles in halo infinite. They should release two sand boxes and let the community make maps yes we all know dev maps are better but I don’t see 343 pleasing both sides if they decide to go for either side
let classic get a few playlist to go along with it but then again classic would complain or whatever but I don’t know I don’t get paid for compromises so it’s whatever I’ll play what’s put out as long as it’s good
if modern halo continues lets be honest halo isn't as popular as it once was and I know modern halo has turned off a lot of people the infinite trailer got lot of people excited with seemingly return to classic halo artstyle modern halo isn't working and it shows halo 5 isn't even in top 25 of most played xbox games on xbox live
Completely agree with you but I also liked the art style used in halo wars 2 I just want something new to play to be honest new or old halo I’ll be good in either game doesn’t really matter but if perferva game where the skill gap is really high
Swerve LC wrote:
Swerve LC wrote:
Swerve LC wrote:
Madeomoney wrote:
Most likely based on instillation 07. Chief’s armor is most likely mark VII because it features halsey’s design but also does not look like any past mjonir armor mass produced by the unsc or halsey.
You think it takes place on installation 07? Why and I’m not an expert on armor so I can’t say

I say it takes place on the installation 00 aka The ark This is my theory for halo infinite

remember at the end of halo 2 when chief left Cortana behind and she ended up staying with the gravemind.

Then fast forward to halo 3 chief finds Cortana she says something about being messed up something wasn’t right with her ( this will make sense in a bit)

Now fast forward to halo 4 it’s been over 8 years since Cortana was made and Ai get rampanzi after 7 which means they think themselves to death.( im unsure of this but I strongly believe it)
now remember halo 2 could it have been possible that the flood could have mutated her in any shape it doesn’t make sense. Even Cortana thought it was strange she didn’t pass away from rampanzi

fast forward to halo 5 Cortana is suddenly evil (ironic ) and she plans on destroying all bio mass in the universe or galaxy (not sure which haven’t played campaign in some time)

fast forward to the end of halo 5 Cortana is at a mysterious ring remember what I said about destroying all Sentient life it just so happens that in halo 3 it was revealed that you could use the ark to remotely detonate all the rings Simultaneously. Killing all of sentient life

What does a halo ring do?
A halo ring it destroys all bio mass with in a certain distance in order to kill of the flood. The ring it self doesn’t kill the flood it kills its food

Fast forward to halo wars 2 yes halo wars 2 it will make sense in a bit. IT takes place on the Ark but at the end of halo wars 2 it professor anders teleported a part of the ring away and is met with a guardian most likely the same guardian from the end of halo 5 halo wars 2 takes place right after halo 5.

fast forward two dlc expansions later halo wars 2 awakening the nightmare. This dlc showed us that the flood was still on the ark it didn’t die after what 4 years after the ark activated. And there was an outbreak of flood was it contained most likely not

fast forward to E3 where the halo demo is being shown and if you look around what 1:07 you will see like some strange thing in the water I thought it was like some strange creature even after I realized it was halo but if you look closely at it could you say it is a gravemind something similar to the thing Cortana was left behind with in halo 2. Because remember in halo 2 that thing graves master chief from inside the water

I believe that in halo infinite master chief will have to fight atriox (banished), Cortana and the flood

There are are other things I’d like to say but would rather take to long ( I left out some small details but the bigger important ones I listed) but let me know what you guys think 🤔 because I really want to fight atriox and other banished like deci in warzone.

also so as far as gameplay goes I think that it will keep halo 5 gameplay (343 already said they wasn’t going back to old halo) but the art style I have to admit is really good
the morse code was translated to SOS Zeta Halo GRD
when did they say they aren't going back to classic gameplay they may change their mind after the backlash and uproar over halo online you never know
The youtuber said that the Morse code translation was his “best guess” and also that he wasn’t a “professional “ then goes on to say he doesn’t know much about Morse code

Im 100% not saying he is wrong at but the last transition is kind of iffy you know you what I mean “GRD” I could honestly see the first 3 maybe having relevance but not that last transition. But knowing that I will want to look further into that Morse code signal I never thought of using it ( I don’t really rely on youtubers unless they have a proven track record of leaks and or analyzing data)

Far as gameplay it was stated by 343 It was stated some time ago. BUt you are right about them maybe changing their mind. BUt then they risk upsetting their new fan base because halo 5 did bring in a lot of new players (not actual statement from 343 but hear me out more of an opinion ) a lot of classic fans and I know a few just stop playing halo because what halo 5 brought to the table. Including spartan abilities, req cards, different weapon variations, sprint, warzone and ect if they return halo to what it was they no most definitely rise turning off their newer fan base for the older one.

Now this is what I’ve been saying on forums because me personally I like new halo better than old halo but it is cool and fun to go back time from time.

Ive been saying that 343 should make both halo styles in halo infinite. They should release two sand boxes and let the community make maps yes we all know dev maps are better but I don’t see 343 pleasing both sides if they decide to go for either side
let classic get a few playlist to go along with it but then again classic would complain or whatever but I don’t know I don’t get paid for compromises so it’s whatever I’ll play what’s put out as long as it’s good
if modern halo continues lets be honest halo isn't as popular as it once was and I know modern halo has turned off a lot of people the infinite trailer got lot of people excited with seemingly return to classic halo artstyle modern halo isn't working and it shows halo 5 isn't even in top 25 of most played xbox games on xbox live
Completely agree with you but I also liked the art style used in halo wars 2 I just want something new to play to be honest new or old halo I’ll be good in either game doesn’t really matter but if perferva game where the skill gap is really high
the artstyle is a step in the right direction
Swerve LC wrote:
Swerve LC wrote:
Swerve LC wrote:
Madeomoney wrote:
Most likely based on instillation 07. Chief’s armor is most likely mark VII because it features halsey’s design but also does not look like any past mjonir armor mass produced by the unsc or halsey.
You think it takes place on installation 07? Why and I’m not an expert on armor so I can’t say

I say it takes place on the installation 00 aka The ark This is my theory for halo infinite

remember at the end of halo 2 when chief left Cortana behind and she ended up staying with the gravemind.

Then fast forward to halo 3 chief finds Cortana she says something about being messed up something wasn’t right with her ( this will make sense in a bit)

Now fast forward to halo 4 it’s been over 8 years since Cortana was made and Ai get rampanzi after 7 which means they think themselves to death.( im unsure of this but I strongly believe it)
now remember halo 2 could it have been possible that the flood could have mutated her in any shape it doesn’t make sense. Even Cortana thought it was strange she didn’t pass away from rampanzi

fast forward to halo 5 Cortana is suddenly evil (ironic ) and she plans on destroying all bio mass in the universe or galaxy (not sure which haven’t played campaign in some time)

fast forward to the end of halo 5 Cortana is at a mysterious ring remember what I said about destroying all Sentient life it just so happens that in halo 3 it was revealed that you could use the ark to remotely detonate all the rings Simultaneously. Killing all of sentient life

What does a halo ring do?
A halo ring it destroys all bio mass with in a certain distance in order to kill of the flood. The ring it self doesn’t kill the flood it kills its food

Fast forward to halo wars 2 yes halo wars 2 it will make sense in a bit. IT takes place on the Ark but at the end of halo wars 2 it professor anders teleported a part of the ring away and is met with a guardian most likely the same guardian from the end of halo 5 halo wars 2 takes place right after halo 5.

fast forward two dlc expansions later halo wars 2 awakening the nightmare. This dlc showed us that the flood was still on the ark it didn’t die after what 4 years after the ark activated. And there was an outbreak of flood was it contained most likely not

fast forward to E3 where the halo demo is being shown and if you look around what 1:07 you will see like some strange thing in the water I thought it was like some strange creature even after I realized it was halo but if you look closely at it could you say it is a gravemind something similar to the thing Cortana was left behind with in halo 2. Because remember in halo 2 that thing graves master chief from inside the water

I believe that in halo infinite master chief will have to fight atriox (banished), Cortana and the flood

There are are other things I’d like to say but would rather take to long ( I left out some small details but the bigger important ones I listed) but let me know what you guys think 🤔 because I really want to fight atriox and other banished like deci in warzone.

also so as far as gameplay goes I think that it will keep halo 5 gameplay (343 already said they wasn’t going back to old halo) but the art style I have to admit is really good
the morse code was translated to SOS Zeta Halo GRD
when did they say they aren't going back to classic gameplay they may change their mind after the backlash and uproar over halo online you never know
The youtuber said that the Morse code translation was his “best guess” and also that he wasn’t a “professional “ then goes on to say he doesn’t know much about Morse code

Im 100% not saying he is wrong at but the last transition is kind of iffy you know you what I mean “GRD” I could honestly see the first 3 maybe having relevance but not that last transition. But knowing that I will want to look further into that Morse code signal I never thought of using it ( I don’t really rely on youtubers unless they have a proven track record of leaks and or analyzing data)

Far as gameplay it was stated by 343 It was stated some time ago. BUt you are right about them maybe changing their mind. BUt then they risk upsetting their new fan base because halo 5 did bring in a lot of new players (not actual statement from 343 but hear me out more of an opinion ) a lot of classic fans and I know a few just stop playing halo because what halo 5 brought to the table. Including spartan abilities, req cards, different weapon variations, sprint, warzone and ect if they return halo to what it was they no most definitely rise turning off their newer fan base for the older one.

Now this is what I’ve been saying on forums because me personally I like new halo better than old halo but it is cool and fun to go back time from time.

Ive been saying that 343 should make both halo styles in halo infinite. They should release two sand boxes and let the community make maps yes we all know dev maps are better but I don’t see 343 pleasing both sides if they decide to go for either side
let classic get a few playlist to go along with it but then again classic would complain or whatever but I don’t know I don’t get paid for compromises so it’s whatever I’ll play what’s put out as long as it’s good
if modern halo continues lets be honest halo isn't as popular as it once was and I know modern halo has turned off a lot of people the infinite trailer got lot of people excited with seemingly return to classic halo artstyle modern halo isn't working and it shows halo 5 isn't even in top 25 of most played xbox games on xbox live
Completely agree with you but I also liked the art style used in halo wars 2 I just want something new to play to be honest new or old halo I’ll be good in either game doesn’t really matter but if perferva game where the skill gap is really high
the artstyle is a step in the right direction
Which one infinite or HW2 because I love both styles would say HW2 spartan design look better to me
I wonder if the Flood will make a return.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 36
  4. 37
  5. 38
  6. 39
  7. 40
  8. ...
  9. 91