2. ...
  3. 38
  4. 39
  5. 40
  6. 41
  7. 42
  8. ...
  9. 58
Can’t wait but please let us fight alongside ODSTs and Marines as well as let us fight the Flood!!
I’m so hyped! I hope the flood come back.
seems to me that what happens in 5 might be resolved in books while 343 takes a new step with this Infinite and the way it seems to be set up. I hope I'm wrong because this could very well mean the end for my playing days. LEt's hope I'm really wrong.
I can't wait till the gameplay comes out
I hope the story and multiplayer will be awesome no more armor abilities
Quote:
The Master Chief returns in Halo Infinite – the next chapter of the legendary franchise. Developed by 343 Industries and created with our new Slipspace Engine, Halo Infinite was revealed at the Xbox E3 2018 Briefing with a thrilling engine demo that provides a glimpse into the future of the Halo franchise, leading it into new and unexpected directions.

Read the announcement blog here and watch the full trailer here!
When does the game come out. Thats what I'm interested in
<p></p>
no idea probably holiday 2019 at the earliest
I’d say fall 2019, Halo always launches in the fall.
i think in 2019 too
Art style based on the original trilogy? Check.

Soundtrack from the original trilogy (particularly Halo 3)? Check.

So far, so good.
The trailer looked amazing! I can’t wait to see what 343 releases for our next Halo game at E3 2018.

So far, so good.
All they need is brutes, and grunts that actually look like grunts and were golden.
Looks great.

Definitely looks like they are going to focus on bigger non linear missions. Looks and sounds like they are going to reskin everything to look like in Halo 2/3. Not sure how far they will go with that. Changing marines, Chiefs armor, presumably the Elites and grunts. Does the presence of a sentinel mean the Prometheans aren't in the game?

Not sure why Cortana is in a chip and why the Chief would be putting her in his helmet. They didn't exactly depart on the best of terms and isn't she the one they are fighting?

Sadly I am not sure the game will be out 2019. This looks like a concept trailer.
well i think that the chip he is putting in his helmet will be a new ai or possibly a diffrent or older version of cortana. I also think that there is a possiblity that this could be roland. I also think that the reason he got the new armor is his old armor was pretty damaged at the end of halo 5.
I wonder if the Flood will make a return.
I think that if this is set on zeta halo (also known as the seventh halo) then i cant see the flood not in the game. I also saw some people saying that it is gonna be set on the ark but i think that if they do that then there should also be flood. If they dont add flood then i think they willl be making allot of people mad espically if it is set on the seventh halo ring. The seventh halo ring has a very dark history in the extended lore so i think if they dont include any of this dark lore then alot of diehard fans will be upset. I would love for them to add flood i think we havent had a game with the flood in it in a while and the flood is a very big part of the lore and halo universe
Quote:
The Master Chief returns in Halo Infinite – the next chapter of the legendary franchise. Developed by 343 Industries and created with our new Slipspace Engine, Halo Infinite was revealed at the Xbox E3 2018 Briefing with a thrilling engine demo that provides a glimpse into the future of the Halo franchise, leading it into new and unexpected directions.

<p></p>
pretty much same thing
im gonna say that there is a slight chance in 2019 but if anything we will get atleast a beta in 2019. I think for sure a 2020 realease but a possible 2019 realease

So far, so good.
The most important step still awaits. Gameplay based on the original trilogy.
Maybe the most part of gamers like us want a Solíd and epic multiplayer, but in my opinión i want to see a very good story.
Quote:

<p></p>
pretty much same thing
im gonna say that there is a slight chance in 2019 but if anything we will get atleast a beta in 2019. I think for sure a 2020 realease but a possible 2019 realease
yea definitely 2019 most likely
HYPE
The old art style and new engine? hype!
Ufe wrote:
I can't wait. I'm buying the legendary edition and an Xbox One X just for this game!
I cant wait till next years e3 like i cant wait to see gameplay
Looks great.

Definitely looks like they are going to focus on bigger non linear missions. Looks and sounds like they are going to reskin everything to look like in Halo 2/3. Not sure how far they will go with that. Changing marines, Chiefs armor, presumably the Elites and grunts. Does the presence of a sentinel mean the Prometheans aren't in the game?

Not sure why Cortana is in a chip and why the Chief would be putting her in his helmet. They didn't exactly depart on the best of terms and isn't she the one they are fighting?

Sadly I am not sure the game will be out 2019. This looks like a concept trailer.
well i think that the chip he is putting in his helmet will be a new ai or possibly a diffrent or older version of cortana. I also think that there is a possiblity that this could be roland. I also think that the reason he got the new armor is his old armor was pretty damaged at the end of halo 5.
Looks great.

It seems like Halo Infinite is going to be a prequel, before Halo 4 and 5. Hence Mc’s mark VI helmet from Halo 2 & 3.
I watched the trailer....this is it, the moment we've all been waiting for! CLASSIC MOVEMENT MECHANICS HAVE RETURNED!

343, you've finally done it! I am so pumped for this game!
Where did you get Classic movement mechanics from that?
^
I’m assuming he meant the new slipspace engine is going to include classic movement, but dont get your hopes up, it could be an engine with more boost jumps...
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 38
  4. 39
  5. 40
  6. 41
  7. 42
  8. ...
  9. 58