4. 40
  5. 41
  6. 42
  7. 43
  8. ...
  9. 94
K27R wrote:
Exenius wrote:
I can't be the only one that got Jurassic park vibes from the first 1:30 or so right? Either way looks really good glad to see the oldish art style coming back.
Old artsyle? I didn’t realise Halo 1,2,3,4 were so cartoony. I thought they were realistic.
There was definitely something off about Halo 4/5’s graphics, maybe the lighting, or attention to detail, but Halo Infinite looks a lot more like an early Halo game, something tells me they were aiming for Reach graphics.
Did anyone else think that the Halo Infinite teaser trailer looked a little cartoony?
NxtDutch wrote:
Did anyone else think that the Halo Infinite teaser trailer looked a little cartoony?
no
NxtDutch wrote:
no
Ah okay. When I seen the trailer at E3, at first I thought it was another expansion to Halo Wars 2. As did my friends, which Halo Wars 2 looks a little cartoony.
K27R wrote:
Exenius wrote:
I can't be the only one that got Jurassic park vibes from the first 1:30 or so right? Either way looks really good glad to see the oldish art style coming back.
Old artsyle? I didn’t realise Halo 1,2,3,4 were so cartoony. I thought they were realistic.
There was definitely something off about Halo 4/5’s graphics, maybe the lighting, or attention to detail, but Halo Infinite looks a lot more like an early Halo game, something tells me they were aiming for Reach graphics.
Halo has always been impressive graphically, outside of Halo 3 ODST cell shade look. Halo Infinite's trailer looked a little cartoony
cchxppa wrote:
I’m so hyped! I hope the flood come back.
My god... how is no one tired of the flood? Or infected/zombie forms yet? Ugh...

But yes, the Flood are returning. Halo Wars 2 anyone? No one played it I guess... so much for Halo fans
I hope the story and multiplayer will be awesome no more armor abilities
Armor abilities from H5G are perfect. But I would agree no Halo: Reach and Halo 4 armor abilities. That was dumb
NxtDutch wrote:
cchxppa wrote:
My god... how is no one tired of the flood? Or infected/zombie forms yet? Ugh...

But yes, the Flood are returning. Halo Wars 2 anyone? No one played it I guess... so much for Halo fans
Maybe because Flood hasn't been around (in a main series title) since Halo 3... a better question would be how is no one tired of Prometheans yet? It only took me about 20 minutes to get tired of them. At least with Flood and / or infected/zombie form type enemies, they aren't expected to have much personality... as opposed to Prometheans utter lack of it for no explainable reason. I'll take Flood over Prometheans all day, every day TYVM.

From what I've heard, Halo Wars 2 is no guarantee of a Flood return and their return because of the events of HW2 is nothing more than speculation at best. BTW, why do I (or anyone) have to play the HW titles in order to be Halo fans? I'm no fan of RTS games... at all. You're telling me I can't be a Halo fan because I didn't play HW2? I don't think so.
We need more Customization than Reach and We need the armor sets to be classics maybe a few new ones but not too many when we gave you guys free regin over it we trusted you to give us something cool to wear but instead you just let random companies make us VERY BAD armor sets.
NxtDutch wrote:
cchxppa wrote:

Maybe because Flood hasn't been around (in a main series title) since Halo 3... a better question would be how is no one tired of Prometheans yet? It only took me about 20 minutes to get tired of them. At least with Flood and / or infected/zombie form type enemies, they aren't expected to have much personality... as opposed to Prometheans utter lack of it for no explainable reason. I'll take Flood over Prometheans all day, every day TYVM.

From what I've heard, Halo Wars 2 is no guarantee of a Flood return and their return because of the events of HW2 is nothing more than speculation at best. BTW, why do I (or anyone) have to play the HW titles in order to be Halo fans? I'm no fan of RTS games... at all. You're telling me I can't be a Halo fan because I didn't play HW2? I don't think so.
There are different degrees of Halo fans for sure. Ones that only play the FPS games. And those who own all the books, comics, and Games (FPS, RTS, and top down). Such as myself.

I would say support the franchise and play Halo Wars 2. Put it on normal, and enjoy the story. So I would frown on your opinion when it comes to fan requests.

I personally enjoy the Prometheans, and their back story. And I will take Prometheans over the Ginger stalk looking flood every day of the week. But I am burned out on Zombie/Infected life forms being in every game nowadays.

Just my opinion.
NxtDutch wrote:
NxtDutch wrote:
cchxppa wrote:

There are different degrees of Halo fans for sure. Ones that only play the FPS games. And those who own all the books, comics, and Games (FPS, RTS, and top down). Such as myself.

I would say support the franchise and play Halo Wars 2. Put it on normal, and enjoy the story. So I would frown on your opinion when it comes to fan requests.

I personally enjoy the Prometheans, and their back story. And I will take Prometheans over the Ginger stalk looking flood every day of the week. But I am burned out on Zombie/Infected life forms being in every game nowadays.

Just my opinion.
Good opinion,let me write it down so I won't lose it.
NxtDutch wrote:
NxtDutch wrote:
cchxppa wrote:

Just my opinion.
I am a fan as you qualify yourself but I don't understand then why you are not hyped for the flood ? I mean it is the precursor, may e we'll see the primordial as well. And if Cortana indeed has the logic plague, she is basically under flood control. So that's pretty exciting I think. And also all the background of Zeta's halo flood backstory...
LouSas0le wrote:
LouSas0le wrote:
Looks great.

Definitely looks like they are going to focus on bigger non linear missions. Looks and sounds like they are going to reskin everything to look like in Halo 2/3. Not sure how far they will go with that. Changing marines, Chiefs armor, presumably the Elites and grunts. Does the presence of a sentinel mean the Prometheans aren't in the game?

Not sure why Cortana is in a chip and why the Chief would be putting her in his helmet. They didn't exactly depart on the best of terms and isn't she the one they are fighting?

Sadly I am not sure the game will be out 2019. This looks like a concept trailer.
well i think that the chip he is putting in his helmet will be a new ai or possibly a diffrent or older version of cortana. I also think that there is a possiblity that this could be roland. I also think that the reason he got the new armor is his old armor was pretty damaged at the end of halo 5.
Looks great.

Definitely looks like they are going to focus on bigger non linear missions. Looks and sounds like they are going to reskin everything to look like in Halo 2/3. Not sure how far they will go with that. Changing marines, Chiefs armor, presumably the Elites and grunts. Does the presence of a sentinel mean the Prometheans aren't in the game?

Not sure why Cortana is in a chip and why the Chief would be putting her in his helmet. They didn't exactly depart on the best of terms and isn't she the one they are fighting?

Sadly I am not sure the game will be out 2019. This looks like a concept trailer.
well i think that the chip he is putting in his helmet will be a new ai or possibly a diffrent or older version of cortana. I also think that there is a possiblity that this could be roland. I also think that the reason he got the new armor is his old armor was pretty damaged at the end of halo 5.
It seems like Halo Infinite is going to be a prequel, before Halo 4 and 5. Hence Mc’s mark VI helmet from Halo 2 & 3.
No it is a sequal they have already cmfirmed that it folows the events after halo 5
LouSas0le wrote:
LouSas0le wrote:
LouSas0le wrote:
Looks great.

Looks great.

It seems like Halo Infinite is going to be a prequel, before Halo 4 and 5. Hence Mc’s mark VI helmet from Halo 2 & 3.
No it is a sequal they have already cmfirmed that it folows the events after halo 5
about the ai ship, all ships are blue even if the avatar is not : In HW2 cinematics, Isabel's chip is blue despite she is red so it can be any ai really
TARsKudd wrote:
NxtDutch wrote:
NxtDutch wrote:
cchxppa wrote:

Just my opinion.
I am a fan as you qualify yourself but I don't understand then why you are not hyped for the flood ? I mean it is the precursor, may e we'll see the primordial as well. And if Cortana indeed has the logic plague, she is basically under flood control. So that's pretty exciting I think. And also all the background of Zeta's halo flood backstory...
And don't forget Master Chief possibly looking for Mendicant Bias. It's just infected forms are growing old to me. The whole mindless gameplay of overwhelming numbers, grab a shotgun, run backwards, melee, and grenades. It's just burned me out. Plotwise it is exciting.
NxtDutch wrote:
cchxppa wrote:

i agree with you but i believe that the flood on halo wars 2 are on the ark and im gonna be honest i never played halo wars 2 so i dont know if this is true or not
NxtDutch wrote:
TARsKudd wrote:
NxtDutch wrote:
NxtDutch wrote:
cchxppa wrote:

Just my opinion.
And don't forget Master Chief possibly looking for Mendicant Bias. It's just infected forms are growing old to me. The whole mindless gameplay of overwhelming numbers, grab a shotgun, run backwards, melee, and grenades. It's just burned me out. Plotwise it is exciting.
I think that if they do add flood then they should add flood forms that are in the halo universe but never put in the games. I am just extremley hyped for this game and cant wait till gamescon because i am pretty sure we might get some more news at gamescon or even rtx or comic con san diego. I am just thirsty for more halo infinite news
My theory of the game is that master chief has to find mendicant bias and maybe that is the chip he puts in his helmet in the end of the reaveal trailer. I just really hope this game is good because this game will make or break the halo franchise and I have always been a halo fan and when i saw that reaveal trailer with the old art style i got extreme nistagla. I think that cortana also might go to zeta halo to fire the ring and killing all life and then once killing all life and forcing the mantle of responsibility to cortana since ais arent affectid by the firing of the halo array since the halo array kills the nervice syestem in living things. I just hope this game is good and that the bete is this fall or winter.
Who think we are going to have some Arbiter Gameplay? :D
NxtDutch wrote:
cchxppa wrote:

Didn't play it but watched it
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 39
  4. 40
  5. 41
  6. 42
  7. 43
  8. ...
  9. 94