3. 40
  4. 41
  5. 42
  6. 43
  7. 44
  8. ...
  9. 93
Everyone Say Halo Hipe Infiniti :v
Maybe we áre gona have an spinn-off of the saga like Halo ODST 2, about the cómic of "Halo bad blood".
I watched the trailer....this is it, the moment we've all been waiting for! CLASSIC MOVEMENT MECHANICS HAVE RETURNED!

343, you've finally done it! I am so pumped for this game!
Where did you get Classic movement mechanics from that?
^
I’m assuming he meant the new slipspace engine is going to include classic movement, but dont get your hopes up, it could be an engine with more boost jumps...
Maybe un a future 343 Will Say more about the New engine
Who think we are going to have some Arbiter Gameplay? :D
unfortunately I don't think so. They have already repeated that this is a "Master Chief focus story"
NxtDutch wrote:
NxtDutch wrote:
cchxppa wrote:
I’m so hyped! I hope the flood come back.
My god... how is no one tired of the flood? Or infected/zombie forms yet? Ugh...

But yes, the Flood are returning. Halo Wars 2 anyone? No one played it I guess... so much for Halo fans
Maybe because Flood hasn't been around (in a main series title) since Halo 3... a better question would be how is no one tired of Prometheans yet? It only took me about 20 minutes to get tired of them. At least with Flood and / or infected/zombie form type enemies, they aren't expected to have much personality... as opposed to Prometheans utter lack of it for no explainable reason. I'll take Flood over Prometheans all day, every day TYVM.

From what I've heard, Halo Wars 2 is no guarantee of a Flood return and their return because of the events of HW2 is nothing more than speculation at best. BTW, why do I (or anyone) have to play the HW titles in order to be Halo fans? I'm no fan of RTS games... at all. You're telling me I can't be a Halo fan because I didn't play HW2? I don't think so.
There are different degrees of Halo fans for sure. Ones that only play the FPS games. And those who own all the books, comics, and Games (FPS, RTS, and top down). Such as myself.

I would say support the franchise and play Halo Wars 2. Put it on normal, and enjoy the story. So I would frown on your opinion when it comes to fan requests.

I personally enjoy the Prometheans, and their back story. And I will take Prometheans over the Ginger stalk looking flood every day of the week. But I am burned out on Zombie/Infected life forms being in every game nowadays.

Just my opinion.
I see no reason to support the franchise that disappointed me as much as it did with H5G. I've said it before in a few places in these forums, the next Halo (now known as Infinite) will be the first main series game I won't be pre-ordering since CE, unless they change a lot of things. Most of which I'm pretty certain they won't change.

Why? I've already said that I'm not a fan of RTS games. I don't care how easy or difficult the game play is, if it's not something I enjoy playing, why should I make myself do it just to get more story, or show support of the franchise... even if I wasn't disappointed by the last game? That makes no sense to me.

I personally don't take issue with the concept of Prometheans or their back story... it's actually fighting them in the game that almost bored me to sleep. Albeit not right away, I don't think I've ever had an enemy get repetitive and lather-rinse-repeat as fast as the Prometheans did. I can sort of agree about the look of the Flood but... they're supposed to look that way... and I'll take an enemy that is fun to fight over one that becomes an exercise in tedium any day, even if they aren't as nice looking. JMO.
That reveal was really awesome when I saw it I was almost in tears.
That reveal was really awesome when I saw it I was almost in tears.
me to, when i saw old master chief armor i had so many memories of playing the original trilogy
I pray to 117 that the game will be good
xD4rk Rav3n - Please don't post multiple time in a row. If you need to add more information or quote other users, you can edit your last post. Thanks
MASTER CHIEF RETURNS?!
MASTER CHIEF RETURNS?!
YES!!!
I just want the autos to be powerful, but not easy to use.
I didn't hate the halo 4/5 art style but it defiantly wasn't perfect and it is most certainly a breath of fresh air to see the old one return, looking better than it ever has thanks to the slip space engine. Can't wait to explore installation 7! Great job 343!
(Haven't been this exited for a halo game since reach)!
Please tell me there is a co op split screen?
They have already confirmed that this game will have co op splitscreen.
LouSas0le wrote:
SWEET! will we have our custom spartans in the campaign similar to reach?
LouSas0le wrote:
doubtful since it focuses on chief
LouSas0le wrote:
doubtful since it focuses on chief
as good and cool as that sounds i dont think it will happen but i do think there is a chance that this will happen
Hope there will be couch Co-op really miss the times
I can't wait to see a gameplay trailer!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 40
  4. 41
  5. 42
  6. 43
  7. 44
  8. ...
  9. 93