4. 42
  5. 43
  6. 44
  7. 45
  8. ...
  9. 93
Hope there will be couch Co-op really miss the times
there is they already confirmed it
you do not know how happy I am to have the old art style mixed with the new art style and when I heard the theme song of a og halo game I flipped out great job 343 you have made a lot of old fans happy again.
you do not know how happy I am to have the old art style mixed with the new art style and when I heard the theme song of a og halo game I flipped out great job 343 you have made a lot of old fans happy again.
for now anyway next up is gameplay obviously
I really like how they put more emphasis and details on the ring itself in the trailer. They show new environments, and even new animals.
I cant wait for this....

….But I will have to... :(
I love halo please let this be great
Super excited!
<p>Ideas for halo infinite.</p>
<p></p>
<p>Consider disbanding the spartan 4 program. Possobly by having their enhancements go bad and werent tested properly for longterm thus killing off the dissapointing spartan 4 charcters and making chief (the player) feel like q badass supersolider and not just another spartan.</p>
<p></p>
<p>Get rid of blue team and return to cheif being a lonewolf with his squad of marines. This is what made cheif feel like a badass,fighting alongside the grunts of your army.</p>
<p></p>
<p>Also adding to that last point. Bring back marines and odsts. We all miss them. They were like one big supporting charcter. They were so funny. We miss chipps dubbo.</p>
<p></p>
<p>Bring back the flood</p>
<p></p>
<p>Bring back blood and get your mature rating back, everyone who plays halo for the most part has probably grown up by and and doesnt want that PC bull.</p>
<p></p>
<p>Sandbox missions like halo ce, 2 and 3.</p>
<p></p>
<p>Forge AI pls</p>
<p></p>
<p></p>
Still not a big fan of Chief's new old Armour...prefer the bulkier version (although I wouldn't mind if this was part of the story/narative device)
Can't wait!!!
Very interesting. I'm looking forward to it!
I think that possibly chief goes back to reach to get a diffrent fragment on earth. In halo reach noble six only delivered a fragment of cortana and halsey said that the other fragments will stay on reach to research forrunner objects. So maybe cortana is going to instalation 07 to release the flood from the reseacrh centers and maybe chief goes back to reach to get a diffrent fragment of cortana.
Can we get a FULL trailer please?
Or some of the story at least?
The art style alone put some of my fears to rest. I worried that Halo may have lost its way, but the entire reveal reignited my faith in the franchise, my love of the deeper lore, and all other facets of the Haloverse. Well done with this reveal 343, time to follow through which I truly hope you do!
antdr0id wrote:
No release date?!?!
I know right?! With any luck, it will be a major release later this year or next year. Either way, I hope that they release another trailer soon!
Or some of the story at least?
They don't have any of that ready yet, if they did we would have seen more than a tech demo at E3
antdr0id wrote:
No release date?!?!
I know right?! With any luck, it will be a major release later this year or next year. Either way, I hope that they release another trailer soon!
Not coming out this year
looks pretty good but whens the release date?
Hasn't been an announcement about that yet, likely won't be news like that until at least some point next year
stckrboy wrote:
Hasn't been an announcement about that yet, likely won't be news like that until at least some point next year
dang that sucks
Hey dats pretty good
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 41
  4. 42
  5. 43
  6. 44
  7. 45
  8. ...
  9. 93