2. ...
  3. 42
  4. 43
  5. 44
  6. 45
  7. 46
  8. ...
  9. 110
Looking forward to see where the future of halo goes.
Hey I would be cool if you put forge into an open world
stckrboy wrote:
looks pretty good but whens the release date?
Hasn't been an announcement about that yet, likely won't be news like that until at least some point next year
dang that sucks
There is a chance we will get some more news at gamescom this august but if we dont get anything then we will have to wait till probally e3 of 2019 or spring 2019 for more news. Forgot to mention but also a chance of some more news at rtx (i forgot the date of the event) this year. Just any news about this game will be good.
Hey I would be cool if you put forge into an open world
yeah i think that if they had a world like forge world like on reach but instead of it being on alpha halo it is on zeta halo.
This is defenetly the make or brake game for 343. If the game turns out to -Yoink- (wich i hope it doesnt.) then halo will probaly not be respected anymore.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Please no more micro transactions. btw graphics look great
halo ifinite = halo wars 2 art style.
im not talking about the gameplay but the cinematic cutscenes.

im pretty sure with waching the halo wars 2 cutscenes is a basic idea for what were getting in halo infinite. with the new art style has been overdone i think halo wars 2 was a quick tease to see if returnining to the old art style would work... if you have played the game you will know it DOES, halo wars 2 seems more halo than halo 5! everything about the game's cutscenes was screaming THIS.IS.HALO. the audio of the weapons, the action of the characters it all makes 100% in what my vision of the real halo is. we are deff going to be seeing atriox in the next installment.
Getting pumped :)
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
No puedo esperar a que salga!
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
halo ifinite = halo wars 2 art style.
im not talking about the gameplay but the cinematic cutscenes.

im pretty sure with waching the halo wars 2 cutscenes is a basic idea for what were getting in halo infinite. with the new art style has been overdone i think halo wars 2 was a quick tease to see if returnining to the old art style would work... if you have played the game you will know it DOES, halo wars 2 seems more halo than halo 5! everything about the game's cutscenes was screaming THIS.IS.HALO. the audio of the weapons, the action of the characters it all makes 100% in what my vision of the real halo is. we are deff going to be seeing atriox in the next installment.
I agree with you I think that the halo wars 2 art style is the best of both worlds. It has the good parts of the new art style and also having the good parts of the older art style. Personally i love the idea of mixing the best of both art styles and think its a great idea to bring newer halo fans and bring back the older halo fans.
Am I the only one that really hopes it isn't an open world game...

I mean yeah, it sounds like an interesting idea on paper, but please leave it for a non-mainline game.

Just my opinion though.
That tiny trailer was everything`? Halo 5 is nearly 3 years old and and all we know about the next game is the title. Great. Maybe we get a release Date after waiting 3 more years.
Well then the surprise would be ruined
2019 or 2020 launch game?
Beta in 2019?
LouSas0le wrote:
This is defenetly the make or brake game for 343. If the game turns out to -Yoink- (wich i hope it doesnt.) then halo will probaly not be respected anymore.
I agree with other very popular games out right now and coming out 343 has there hands full and better turn out a good come back game.
Quick question: do we get to kill innocent animals, just like in Halo: Reach, with the Moas? 343, you guys REALLY pushed the Animal g r a p h i c s, so you're just stirring up my inner poacher.
Quick question: do we get to kill innocent animals, just like in Halo: Reach, with the Moas? 343, you guys REALLY pushed the Animal g r a p h i c s, so you're just stirring up my inner poacher.
This made me lol. I have an inner roadkiller myself. =D
Well if this is set on zeta halo then there should probolly animals.
I really just want some more info from 343. Literlly anything about his next halo game will satisfy me. It would be kinda cool if they released another engine demo that shows of halo infinite like the trailer we already got.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 42
  4. 43
  5. 44
  6. 45
  7. 46
  8. ...
  9. 110