3. 43
  4. 44
  5. 45
  6. 46
  7. 47
  8. ...
  9. 110
Exenius wrote:
I can't be the only one that got Jurassic park vibes from the first 1:30 or so right? Either way looks really good glad to see the oldish art style coming back.
Your not the only one
I watched the trailer....this is it, the moment we've all been waiting for! CLASSIC MOVEMENT MECHANICS HAVE RETURNED!

343, you've finally done it! I am so pumped for this game!
Where did you get Classic movement mechanics from that?
I concur classic art style yes but removal of sprint etc..... not likely.
H8TRFFC wrote:
It was good to confirm that this will be for Halo 6, focusing on Chief, and I loved the rack focus on his new (old?) helmet and that 'Finish the Fight' sting at the end.
The piano gave me chills.
Cistola wrote:
2019 or 2020 launch game?
Beta in 2019?
I almost guarantee that its is most likley a 2019 realease. Usually halo games launch every three years and its been three years so most likey next year with a beta in maybe end of december this year or spring or summer of 2019 i imagen
Maybe since the finishing the fight song from halo 3 indicates that we are finishing the fight with cortana and the Prometheans.
Looking forward to this cant wait to see what comes from it.
I H4Q3R I wrote:
Whyce there is backlash against sprint why not remove it in gamemodes with under ten players?
I feel like the players hating on sprint are looking for a pure nostalgia ride they can play the now fixed MC. For those of us who aren't afraid to take chances the future of halo is bright⚡ 🌟⚡ I'm not saying sprint was a huge leap logically we're playing as enhanced super soldiers 😂
peterz10s wrote:
I H4Q3R I wrote:
Whyce there is backlash against sprint why not remove it in gamemodes with under ten players?
I feel like the players hating on sprint are looking for a pure nostalgia ride they can play the now fixed MC. For those of us who aren't afraid to take chances the future of halo is bright⚡ 🌟⚡ I'm not saying sprint was a huge leap logically we're playing as enhanced super soldiers 😂
I literally just read a post in another thread that explains why it can't simply be removed for certain game types. The sandbox is designed for enhanced movement. Weapons / bullet magnetism, grenade explosion radius, map size and cover spacing... all are adjusted to accommodate for faster movement. Take that ability to sprint away and try to survive grenade spamming and high bullet magnetism.

Also, go check the sprint discussion thread if you want a good explanation for why the whole "cuz nostalgia" argument doesn't work. That argument didn't last much longer than the first few hundred pages. Consider this. IF they were to remove sprint for the next Halo, would you appreciate it if those who loved to play it told you that if you didn't like it, go back and play Halos 4 and 5?
OK so anyone else think the 3 marines in the trailer must be playable or at least are significant to the story? I Mean Why would they be in the trailer unless they had their own stories
Will Halo Infinite be on the Xbox One or will it be on the new Xbox Microsoft is making?
xGobey1910 wrote:
Will Halo Infinite be on the Xbox One or will it be on the new Xbox Microsoft is making?
its confirmed for xbox one and windows 10 both description on youtube video and 343 confirmed that
xGobey1910 wrote:
its confirmed for xbox one and windows 10 both description on youtube video and 343 confirmed that
Thank you for responding.
Could anyone give me a link to a screenshot of the marines zoomed in and in 4k? i kinda just wanna see if they look like halo wars 2 artsyle or a newer artstyle.
I am soooooo hyped!
nice nice
Wow, 343! great moves, keep it up, proud of you!
I can't wait for the game to release, and especially a halo game that fallows the right art style from halo 2 and 3 with a mix of a halo ce themed environment.
But as well as having a halo game from this E3 event , some doubted that the game was gonna not appear this E3 till it blowed me away when seeing it on the big screen, its beautiful to see the game engine or preview like this.
Very interesting. I'm looking forward to getting every achievement for it! can't wait to start :-)
Don't make it open world but do make it like Halo CE's large environments.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 43
  4. 44
  5. 45
  6. 46
  7. 47
  8. ...
  9. 110