That is a females leg in Chiefs armor. NO WAY that is Chief
SirPeryton wrote:
It's Chief
stckrboy wrote:
SirPeryton wrote:
It's Chief
care to give any reasons as to why you think that? I think the leg is way to small to be Chief. If it is chief he has lost a SIGNIFICANT amount of body mass and must be on deaths door.
SirPeryton wrote:
stckrboy wrote:
SirPeryton wrote:
It's Chief
care to give any reasons as to why you think that? I think the leg is way to small to be Chief. If it is chief he has lost a SIGNIFICANT amount of body mass and must be on deaths door.
343 confirmed its chief
SirPeryton wrote:
stckrboy wrote:
SirPeryton wrote:
It's Chief
343 confirmed its chief
well that blows my mind haha
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
SirPeryton wrote:
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo-infinite
I have high hope for Halo 6
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
SirPeryton wrote:
SirPeryton wrote:
stckrboy wrote:
SirPeryton wrote:
It's Chief
343 confirmed its chief
I think that chief is losing some weight as well as trying to get tighter legs to show the lady Spartans his stuff. Trust me chief knows what the ladies like. Lol
Honestly I’m looking forward to the Official/Story Trailer. So we can know a little bit more about what we’re getting into.

PLEASE tell me if this isn’t the place for this comment type, so I can place it in a thread where I should. If not, sorry about that.

Regarding the the game itself, I feel, either realistically and unlikely, that we’ll see:
  • The Banished, Flood, and Prometheans as enemies.
  • Storm Elites being another variation/breed/ethnicity of the Elites/Sangheli race. Seperating the classic and Halo 4-5 elites as different types.
  • Elites (and maybe Brutes) as an option in multiplayer
  • Classic versions of other Spartans shown in both Halo 4-5. As well as classic-ish (or Bungie) looking Prometheans (I actually like these guys, just not necessarily their aesthetic).
  • Better fleshed characters from Halo 4-5 (namely Locke, Arbiter, Palmer, and Buck).
  • Although a strictly Master Chief focused game, I would hope to at least play as Locke and Arbiter a few more times in the game.
  • Possible Open World
  • a better ranking (with no REQ pack or anything similar) system.
  • A less “sweaty” gameplay for both campaign and Multiplayer (or in other words just be slightly closer to Classic Halo).
Some of these are wishful hopes, some realistic, and others very much on popular demand. In other words it’s mostly an opinion. Thoughts?
Very interesting. I'm looking forward to it! :)
I like it
foley1471 wrote:
SirPeryton wrote:
SirPeryton wrote:
stckrboy wrote:
SirPeryton wrote:
It's Chief
343 confirmed its chief
I think that chief is losing some weight as well as trying to get tighter legs to show the lady Spartans his stuff. Trust me chief knows what the ladies like. Lol
Ladies like Halo: Reach armor configurations...
I dig it! Everyone is sad about a possibility of a far off release date. But I mean, do we all REALLY want a rushed game in the end? I say PLEASE take your time with it, polish it, and get it right. One of the major issues with most games can stem from early releases, we all know the infamous names, and bad tastes the quirks, not being able to even play some aspects of certain titles. I say 343 should take as much reasonable time as they need trying to stick this one.
#betchacan'tstickit
Who else is pumped for Halo Infinite I know I am and can't to battle you all

This post has been hidden.

Who am I kidding love it or hate it im getting it and beating the story haha I like some Halo games way more than others but I don't dislike any of them. I just love this universe they have created and want to see as much content as I can. That being said I hope they obviously try to stay true to what we know and go off what fans have told them and they will do fine. Thus far they seem to be listening in my opinion haha they don't release perfect these days which is infuriating but after feedback and updates we are usually pleased. Fingers crossed.
don't really know what to expect but I can't wait until we get more info this
Yea I can't wait
I think it will be open world
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 44
  4. 45
  5. 46
  6. 47
  7. 48
  8. ...
  9. 110