4. 46
  5. 47
  6. 48
  7. 49
  8. ...
  9. 110
umessudie wrote:
I think it will be open world
Its crazy, looking at the trailer I thought the exact same thing. Not sure how that will work out but I got the exact same vibe from watching the trailer 40 times haha
I hope they don't screw it up Halo6 5 was to to short. But I still love you master chief 😍😍😍
Can't wait.
I'm excited for the game and see how it is and for what Easter egg are gonna be In the game
Hopefully with extra development time, they deliver something good. Either way, I'll be following it closely because I'm both curious and sceptical.
SirPeryton wrote:
umessudie wrote:
Its crazy, looking at the trailer I thought the exact same thing. Not sure how that will work out but I got the exact same vibe from watching the trailer 40 times haha
I think that it will probably be open world, at least partially.
so excited
I hope it'll be open world btw
Open World would be a very crazy change. If they do it I just hope they do it right. But a return to classic halo gameplay would make me feel much better.
Lil Man JP wrote:
Open World would be a very crazy change. If they do it I just hope they do it right. But a return to classic halo gameplay would make me feel much better.
I would like a big expansive SP experience that was more linear in mission design but then a big open world style game for MP. Sort of a solid evolution to Spartan Ops: create your own S4 and have a lot of things to do in several big open world spaces that were narrative and event driven.

Of course still have your standard halo MP as well.
Very interesting. I'm looking forward to it! :)
this is gonna be my second mainline halo game that i can get day one im excited as well :)
I hope they don't screw it up Halo6 5 was to to short. But I still love you master chief 😍😍😍
i think they learned some lessons from halo 4-5 and mcc it will be great
I loved the trailer. The music (simple, yet I loved it) gave me some amazing feels. I don't know how exactly to describe all the other feelings I got from the trailer.
i am so excited for infinite looking forward to the campaign
Lil Man JP wrote:
Completely. IMO I hope they steer away from having even a "social space" Like in destiny and WW2, much less an open world. Let activision be activision and let halo be halo
I hope it'll be open world btw
No offense but...I hope otherwise. Wouldn't mind a spinoff openworld game but "taking halo back to its roots" and "openworld game" dont really sound right in the same sentence.
Thankfully the original art style or at least some variation of it has returned.
I'll be honest if there are micro transactions on this one I'm not spending one penny on them.
Hopefully with extra development time, they deliver something good. Either way, I'll be following it closely because I'm both curious and sceptical.
SirPeryton wrote:
umessudie wrote:
I hope it's more like bigger mission maps to explore and find Easter eggs and extra things like skulls/terminals, but not completely open world on one massive map that you have to run back and forth on.
SirPeryton wrote:
umessudie wrote:
I hope it's more like bigger mission maps to explore and find Easter eggs and extra things like skulls/terminals, but not completely open world on one massive map that you have to run back and forth on.
I think that would be best, I'd love a campaign that expands on the open-ended nature of CE's level design. As it stands I don't think Halo's systems and mechanics are suited for a true, fully open world game (they would need to do a lot of tweaking in my opinion), but this would be perfect.
That tiny trailer was everything`? Halo 5 is nearly 3 years old and and all we know about the next game is the title. Great. Maybe we get a release Date after waiting 3 more years.
We know more than that
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 45
  4. 46
  5. 47
  6. 48
  7. 49
  8. ...
  9. 110