2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. ...
  9. 89
I'm really hyped about halo infinite but what's going to make or break it for me is if it has lootboxes.
I'm really hyped about halo infinite but what's going to make or break it for me is if it has lootboxes.
And Battle Royale.
Will we have splitscreen? That was the one thing sorely lacking from Halo 5.
Yes, all games in the franchise will have split-screen going forward.
I would like 343 to bring back the ranking system from Halo: Reach, instead of the numbered system.
Quote:
The Master Chief returns in Halo Infinite – the next chapter of the legendary franchise. Developed by 343 Industries and created with our new Slipspace Engine, Halo Infinite was revealed at the Xbox E3 2018 Briefing with a thrilling engine demo that provides a glimpse into the future of the Halo franchise, leading it into new and unexpected directions.

Read the announcement blog here and watch the full trailer here!
I hope to god it’s not another failed halo game
I watched the trailer....this is it, the moment we've all been waiting for! CLASSIC MOVEMENT MECHANICS HAVE RETURNED!

343, you've finally done it! I am so pumped for this game!
Movement I don’t think so art style that’s a yea they already said them weren’t going to go back to classic machanics. But what I think they should do is have a classic slayer playlist for ranked and social or something

halo 6 infinite

if I’m not mistaken that is the same ring in infinite from the ending of halo 5 and halo wars 2 look at those ending then look at trailer maybe we will see the banished and the flood in halo infinite.
Will we have splitscreen? That was the one thing sorely lacking from Halo 5.
Yes, all games in the franchise will have split-screen going forward.
Just curious would you rather have a smooth gameplay or split screen. Both if you could but you gotta pick one
TBE Reek wrote:
I watched the trailer....this is it, the moment we've all been waiting for! CLASSIC MOVEMENT MECHANICS HAVE RETURNED!

343, you've finally done it! I am so pumped for this game!
Movement I don’t think so art style that’s a yea they already said them weren’t going to go back to classic machanics. But what I think they should do is have a classic slayer playlist for ranked and social or something

halo 6 infinite

if I’m not mistaken that is the same ring in infinite from the ending of halo 5 and halo wars 2 look at those ending then look at trailer maybe we will see the banished and the flood in halo infinite.
Yeah its the ring from the ending of those games. Movement mechanics like sprint will stay but im not so sure about ground pound and charge. They will probably be armor abilities.

Im guessing we will see every thing from old games and some new editions enemy wise
Not sure why Cortana is in a chip and why the Chief would be putting her in his helmet. They didn't exactly depart on the best of terms and isn't she the one they are fighting?
Who says it was Cortana he was putting in?? 😉

I'm excited for Halo 6, Infinite.... whatever lol (Not sure what I think about the name yet though....) but I'm REALLY hoping it's not going to be an open world game. The trailer kind of gives me the impression it might be. I'm BEYOND tired of open world games. I like levels!!! I MISS levels in games. So many games now are open world and for me it's gotten old.

I really hope Halo Infinite has levels still like the pass games but the levels are just really big and long.

The trailer looked absolutely amazing though!! I just wish they gave some sort of info when say a multiplayer beta or alpha would be coming. My guess is sometime after next year's E3. Good things come to those that wait so they say 😁
*prays to the guardians that someone secretly made a SGT. Johnson AI and gave it to Chief*
Im allll for a mix of artstyles i love both.
So glad chief is classic though, i just hope they dont retcon everything else by switching the art all the way. I want to see everything all together in this gorgeous new engine.
Those leaves man, those leaves.
Hopefully they write the promethians out somehow.
Really hyped, we know so little ! I believe we will have to wait end of 2019 but OMG it look so promising !
Now those are some interesting news :D Cheers ppl! :D
Yeah it looks like those pretty PS4 games..
After seeing this new engine I am really excited to see what the new Halo game is capable of and the type of gameplay changes that come with it
It's looking more and more like pre-alpha CE with all the wildlife and vast expanses. Is this what the Slipspace Engine can handle? I'd love to see something of that scope actually make it into a Halo game once in my life...

Also something I noticed:
Spoiler:
Show
I don't think we'll see a release earlier than 2020.

I'm liking the new art direction, or should I say old art direction ; )

It looks promising, but I'd love to see more of the gameplay itself. That should demonstrate the capabilities of the new engine
EB Games here in Australia (Australia's biggest games shop) has it listed online for preorder with a release date TBC 2019...
EB Games - Halo Infinite
Excited is an understatement!

So is this HALO 6?! Or is it just something to tide everyone over? The speculation is killing me!
PolyGoner wrote:
It's looking more and more like pre-alpha CE with all the wildlife and vast expanses. Is this what the Slipspace Engine can handle? I'd love to see something of that scope actually make it into a Halo game once in my life...

Also something I noticed:
Spoiler:
Show
"Hold onto your potatoes"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZmfaxmm5hs
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7