Halo Infinite - E3 Announcement Discussion Thread

OP Forum Team

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 56
  4. 57
  5. ...
  6. 58
I want to see an even more massive multiplayer than warzone. I want warzone on the scale of battlefield. Imagine dropping in as a spartan or odst and fighting an online enemyteam of covenant or promethians, there could be actual online naval warfare in "orbit" over the field of play. If the covenant win the battle, they could begin glassing the surface. There is HUGE potential here.
This is going to be awesome!!
I want to see an even more massive multiplayer than warzone. I want warzone on the scale of battlefield. Imagine dropping in as a spartan or odst and fighting an online enemyteam of covenant or promethians, there could be actual online naval warfare in "orbit" over the field of play. If the covenant win the battle, they could begin glassing the surface. There is HUGE potential here.
Exactly and they could incorporate some elements from Battlefield 5's Grand Operations mode but without classes and choosing your weapons.
The Hype is real !
So ready
Sturbz wrote:
ONI Ricky wrote:
Fitt75 wrote:
I watched the trailer....this is it, the moment we've all been waiting for! CLASSIC MOVEMENT MECHANICS HAVE RETURNED!

343, you've finally done it! I am so pumped for this game!
How do we know it'll be classic movement mechanics? For all we know it'll still have the booster pack thing, ground pound, sprint, etc.
Not saying 343 would necessarily follow this trend, but other large fps games have been returning to their classic movement mechanics lately and have been met with pretty good responses from their fanbases, so I could see them doing the same for Halo :)
Classic movement for Halo's outdated. Id be quite dissapointed if the current spartan abilities arent in Halo: Infinite. They could have a playlist or 2 for classic movement tho
Personally I like the new halo movement better as well, at least in Reach and Halo 5, but whether they go with the old or new I dont think I'll be disappointed by either.
Same i find the new mechanics makes it more fast pace and more competitive. I like it tho
man i can't WAIT until halo infinete sorry i spelled it wrong comes out
Same i find the new mechanics makes it more fast pace and more competitive. I like it tho
agreed
ONI Ricky wrote:
Sturbz wrote:
ONI Ricky wrote:
Fitt75 wrote:
I watched the trailer....this is it, the moment we've all been waiting for! CLASSIC MOVEMENT MECHANICS HAVE RETURNED!

How do we know it'll be classic movement mechanics? For all we know it'll still have the booster pack thing, ground pound, sprint, etc.
Not saying 343 would necessarily follow this trend, but other large fps games have been returning to their classic movement mechanics lately and have been met with pretty good responses from their fanbases, so I could see them doing the same for Halo :)
Classic movement for Halo's outdated. Id be quite dissapointed if the current spartan abilities arent in Halo: Infinite. They could have a playlist or 2 for classic movement tho
Personally I like the new halo movement better as well, at least in Reach and Halo 5, but whether they go with the old or new I dont think I'll be disappointed by either.
id defenitely be disappointed if the current spartan abilities go away. Im way too used to the fast paced gameplay now that I cant even enjoy halo 1-3 for too long. I also think that the current spartan abilities are litteraly the perfect movement mechanics for a game. They're not overkill like the abilities in halo 4 and not slow and boring like in halo 1-3. I do still enjoy halo 3 so a classic movement playlist could be cool too and keep the millenials at bay lol
Sturbz wrote:
agreed
ONI Ricky wrote:
Sturbz wrote:
ONI Ricky wrote:
Fitt75 wrote:

id defenitely be disappointed if the current spartan abilities go away. Im way too used to the fast paced gameplay now that I cant even enjoy halo 1-3 for too long. I also think that the current spartan abilities are litteraly the perfect movement mechanics for a game. They're not overkill like the abilities in halo 4 and not slow and boring like in halo 1-3. I do still enjoy halo 3 so a classic movement playlist could be cool too and keep the millenials at bay lol
Well, faster movement just means larger maps, usually the pace of the game doesn't change much (I personally remember halo 3 being really fast paced on some maps). But like I said, I like both game styles so we'll just have to wait and see :)
sounds fun
It would be great to see Arena Rankings again, but hopefully the fixed version like on 5 so you can’t just place top 200 in that playlist.
ONI Ricky wrote:
Sturbz wrote:
agreed
ONI Ricky wrote:
Sturbz wrote:
ONI Ricky wrote:
Fitt75 wrote:

Well, faster movement just means larger maps, usually the pace of the game doesn't change much (I personally remember halo 3 being really fast paced on some maps). But like I said, I like both game styles so we'll just have to wait and see :)
And it also make it way to competitive and makes it sweaty all the time when you're playing the game but we'll have to see.
can't wait to start collecting all the achievements .
Quote:
The Master Chief returns in Halo Infinite – the next chapter of the legendary franchise. Developed by 343 Industries and created with our new Slipspace Engine, Halo Infinite was revealed at the Xbox E3 2018 Briefing with a thrilling engine demo that provides a glimpse into the future of the Halo franchise, leading it into new and unexpected directions.

Read the announcement blog here and watch the full trailer here!
Looking forward to the next chapter in the Halo series
Halo:Infinite will most likely be the best one,love the old Mark armour that chief has back,looking forward to getting it.
I have a feeling that this game is kind of make or break for the Halo franchise. What I mean by this is that if they create this game with an enthralling story line that follows close to its roots whilst as well as creating an entertaining multiplayer that will keep you hooked for hours, then im sure that the franchise will blow up again which will mean that 343i will have the inspiration to create more games like it resulting in a higher player base being projected towards the game as well as the company. But on the other hand if this game fails then I personally think that people will start to get pretty angry and demand for Bungie to come back or something as stupid XD

But im sure that 343 will have finally hit the nail on the head with this one and I cant wait to play the final product :)
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 56
  4. 57
  5. ...
  6. 58