4. 61
  5. 62
  6. 63
  7. 64
  8. ...
  9. 97
Not much there. Exciting none the less.
Mee too
I've Heard that the game will come out with out multiplayer. If so I hope this Halo's Campaign is 1st long 2nd classic. Like 20 missions long.
could they bring back the reach custoization it was a lot better then halo 5's req system
That tiny trailer was everything`? Halo 5 is nearly 3 years old and and all we know about the next game is the title. Great. Maybe we get a release Date after waiting 3 more years.
agreed ive been looking for it but no spoilers whatsoever
<p></p>
I believe the release dates late 2019- too early 2020
neat
Let the hype begin
It looks epic
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
Spoiler:
Show
Devs got a gun1 / ScarletSpeed520 - please don't post multiple time in a row. If you need to add more information or quote other users, you can edit your last post. Thanks
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
Spoiler:
Show
This one better bring the flood back. I want to sit and play and outta nowhere, hear that blood curling sound and almost -Yoink- myself
S 000 DeM wrote:
Quote:
The Master Chief returns in Halo Infinite – the next chapter of the legendary franchise.
Really...? No ODST Rookie? Please retcon his death. By the way, graphics shouldn't matter at all. Let the game be like Perfect Dark...please!
I choose to believe that you are a novelty account that brings up the Rookie in every post, which makes me very happy.
Why would it not, rookie was ,and still is, a major badass
Let's hope for more original game modes. 343 do your best. I'll buy the game anyway.
I've Heard that the game will come out with out multiplayer. If so I hope this Halo's Campaign is 1st long 2nd classic. Like 20 missions long.
Hate to break it to you, but unless it's a different style of game like Halo Wars or a different genre, you will NEVER see a Halo game without multiplayer.
Quik wrote:
Hate to break it to you, but unless it's a different style of game like Halo Wars or a different genre, you will NEVER see a Halo game without multiplayer.
yep
stckrboy wrote:
Xeteri wrote:
They should add Noble 6 back in because it never really said he died or not And June could have saved noble 6 by returning to reach and finding him or killing 3 elites instantly I hope you guys do this in the game #WELOVENOBLE6
Nope, sorry, Noble Six is 100% dead. This has been confirmed by both Bungie and 343

Edit: if you really need proof of this, here you go
https://mixer.com/Halo?clip=m8VQDZ4AxEK4G8HcIgpGtA
So your saying that a hyper lethal spartan can’t take on 3 elites and has learnt how to survive the face of exctintion knowing at the fact many spartan 2s have been mia on reach it’s self
Xeteri wrote:
So your saying that a hyper lethal spartan can’t take on 3 elites and has learnt how to survive the face of exctintion knowing at the fact many spartan 2s have been mia on reach it’s self
No, what i'm saying is that he is canonically dead
I believe the release dates late 2019- too early 2020
That sounds like an insane amount of time
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 60
  4. 61
  5. 62
  6. 63
  7. 64
  8. ...
  9. 97