2. ...
  3. 62
  4. 63
  5. 64
  6. ...
  7. 65
I believe the release dates late 2019- too early 2020
That sounds like an insane amount of time
true, but the more time = a better masterpiece!
or to much time and everyone loses faith in the franchise and move on, like me they shouldnt have done anything with h3/mcc they shouldve left it in the passed and there wasting peoples time and resources and that game doesnt even work properly, they should just concentrate on bringing halo infinity out faster,
or to much time and everyone loses faith in the franchise and move on, like me they shouldnt have done anything with h3/mcc they shouldve left it in the passed and there wasting peoples time and resources and that game doesnt even work properly, they should just concentrate on bringing halo infinity out faster,
No way, I am so glad MCC is out. I love playing it with my kids. I am reliving the moments that made me excited over a decade ago. I also like that I get matched quickly.
No way, I am so glad MCC is out. I love playing it with my kids. I am reliving the moments that made me excited over a decade ago. I also like that I get matched quickly.
ive been playing since the original halo also been to many halo events i have alot of great memories playing the game i ment to write about the future h3 events there planning on doing next year which is a waste of time not having the actual game mcc that part im glad they did :)
I really want Halo to return to it's roots and takes away sprint it's too much like COD and i love halo 3 multiplayer and i want that
they'er keeping the abilities ik that much
I feel most of us are on the same page when we say we want the tradition halo format to come back, Its kinds like windows Xp and 7 ... people loved those Operating Systems for a long time until Windows 8 came out making it the least favored OS. Until Windows Started from the old recipe, from their grassroots, and eventually created Windows 10, making it exactly like Windows 7 but more modern and traditional. So halo should be this way, to come back and construct a game that has these attributes. Halo must fall back to it's reasoning its called halo, what was the purpose of Halo CE, whats the purpose for Halo's 2 and 3... To tell what, a story, an adventure between species, religion, a prophecy that spanned hundreds of year. And an online system that connected everyone to share experiences, build grand marvelous structures, tracks, maps... in the forge, to play head to head competitive but for fun, to truly say it was the best series, that defined gaming, that defined Xbox exclusivity as well as The console itself. Halo was the go-to game at many parties, gatherings, storytellings. It was creative, complicated but simple, and was built by a developer that had dreams and response to feedback from its fan base. Halo was my favorite, it showed me that other games at the time didn't have the same storytelling, the same action sci-fi in space, cooperative gameplay and hours of fun during the weekends with the boys, and the family. Now The newest titles say Halo and are Branded as such, but it doesn't mean its an actual halo title. Kind like Coca-Cola back in the day the company changed their recipe and made a grievous mistake, people hated the taste of a beloved drink, cause they changed it to something that "They thought , it was a good Idea" in which they paid the price for that mistake, even though the can say Coca-Cola, that didn't mean it was the same drink everyone loved and remembered, eventually they changed the recipe to Coca-cola to its original state, making it popular again, knowing not to change something that wasn't broken, nor improve something that can't be improved... Some things must stay as it is, any change to it can potentially ruin the model of the product as well as consumers shunning it out. Halo is like Coca-cola , the orignal recipe was good, but then was altered making it worse losing it's name, the weight that came with the name and what it stands for. Thats what I believe to be true, What do you believe in?
foley1471 wrote:
I feel most of us are on the same page when we say we want the tradition halo format to come back, Its kinds like windows Xp and 7 ... people loved those Operating Systems for a long time until Windows 8 came out making it the least favored OS. Until Windows Started from the old recipe, from their grassroots, and eventually created Windows 10, making it exactly like Windows 7 but more modern and traditional. So halo should be this way, to come back and construct a game that has these attributes. Halo must fall back to it's reasoning its called halo, what was the purpose of Halo CE, whats the purpose for Halo's 2 and 3... To tell what, a story, an adventure between species, religion, a prophecy that spanned hundreds of year. And an online system that connected everyone to share experiences, build grand marvelous structures, tracks, maps... in the forge, to play head to head competitive but for fun, to truly say it was the best series, that defined gaming, that defined Xbox exclusivity as well as The console itself. Halo was the go-to game at many parties, gatherings, storytellings. It was creative, complicated but simple, and was built by a developer that had dreams and response to feedback from its fan base. Halo was my favorite, it showed me that other games at the time didn't have the same storytelling, the same action sci-fi in space, cooperative gameplay and hours of fun during the weekends with the boys, and the family. Now The newest titles say Halo and are Branded as such, but it doesn't mean its an actual halo title. Kind like Coca-Cola back in the day the company changed their recipe and made a grievous mistake, people hated the taste of a beloved drink, cause they changed it to something that "They thought , it was a good Idea" in which they paid the price for that mistake, even though the can say Coca-Cola, that didn't mean it was the same drink everyone loved and remembered, eventually they changed the recipe to Coca-cola to its original state, making it popular again, knowing not to change something that wasn't broken, nor improve something that can't be improved... Some things must stay as it is, any change to it can potentially ruin the model of the product as well as consumers shunning it out. Halo is like Coca-cola , the orignal recipe was good, but then was altered making it worse losing it's name, the weight that came with the name and what it stands for. Thats what I believe to be true, What do you believe in?
but the new gen kids wont like it because they feel its too slow and thus halo wont sell
foley1471 wrote:
but the new gen kids wont like it because they feel its too slow and thus halo wont sell
Well no one likes but them so they can stay with halo 5 or go to COD for all I care it needs to go back to it’s roots good roots cause if it to slow for them then there not a halo fan there a cod fan that likes halos version
foley1471 wrote:
Well no one likes but them so they can stay with halo 5 or go to COD for all I care it needs to go back to it’s roots good roots cause if it to slow for them then there not a halo fan there a cod fan that likes halos version
I agree with both of you, but Halo had a style and had the same style for four games, being CE ,2 ,3 & ODST, Until reach had sprint abilities in which you either picked it or not, but same style though. The new Kids are just exposed to super fast paste FPS games, Back then in 2001 to 2008 there were'nt allot of fast paste games, COD was the standard, halo was standard, doom was fast but that was the type of game it was. I bet Kids would like the orginal Format of halo if they give it a try, to enjoy the time playing a game series that made history. The orginal Halo series had no thrust dashes, climbing up ledges , ground pounding ...etc... it was slow but tactical, you had to plan your jumps from one ledge to the other, if you missed or over shot it, you either died or had to jog back around to continue your way. It was at a good paste for me and for many other original halo fans, you had to plan how you fought in that game, cus there were limitations to the game , you had to play it safe or offensive, now the newer games just rush and move you along without thinking, no strategies, no thought to it, no caution. But in general the halo 1 2, 3 had the right idea, making allot of cool maps and modes to play late night with the guys, it invited allot of young kids , teens and adults to play the hell out of the series, now a days those kids are teens/adults . the teens are adults and the adults are still the same, maybe grand parents playing halo ...lol .. but seriously each of those generation saw something great , and the new gen were born into fornite, PUBG , Futuristic COD games, Fast paste Halo games that play like COD, and really bad microtransactions to good game series.... that ruin its state and respect "EA" , and games that were gonna be good are either killed by devs, or the devs themselves no longer exist. "Times change, people change, and hell games really change, but are they worth the change"?
I couldn't help to read some of the responses and topics. However, Halo, the first time I played it. I couldn't help but think: "This is cutting edge technology". Despite all the mumbo jumbo of critics. The developers and sponsors and backing. The endless hours of thinking and rethinking. Tweaking and coding. Halo Infinite despite the name they choose. It should be good regardless. I am sure, most of us are impatient. Although, the wait for a finished game will be that.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service.

interesante y la espera se hace eterna cada dia mas y con el fin de los championship series en halo 5 abre una brecha de mas un año sin avances, pensar en retomar halo 3 me parece dar un paso atras . Hay q pensar a futuro.
stckrboy wrote:
So your saying that a hyper lethal spartan can’t take on 3 elites and has learnt how to survive the face of exctintion knowing at the fact many spartan 2s have been mia on reach it’s self
No, what i'm saying is that he is canonically dead
And what I’m saying is it’s not a confirmed kill
I would say the more time spent making the game will = a higher chance that the outcome would be successful.
But not always.
[And what I’m saying is it’s not a confirmed kill
But it is, confirmed by both 343 and Bungie multiple times
stckrboy wrote:
So your saying that a hyper lethal spartan can’t take on 3 elites and has learnt how to survive the face of exctintion knowing at the fact many spartan 2s have been mia on reach it’s self
No, what i'm saying is that he is canonically dead
And what I’m saying is it’s not a confirmed kill
he's dead
Yea but if you think about it no one even cared when halo 3 ended and when halo 4 came out and that was a 4 year gap this 1 and a half years
I really hope the since of scale and vastness that the old Halo games portrayed returns in Halo Infinite. The mystery of the forerunners. The elegance of the elites. Also, is it just me or does the elites in Halo 4 and 5 seem more like brutes than elites. I mean what happened to their elegance?
Also I really hope the games textures don’t look like playdoe like Halo 5. I mean the armor looks plastic, the guns look like toys. I loved how Reach looked. Very gritty and realistic, yet it still felt like Halo. The Spartans in Halo Reach were worn, not flashy, like a real spartan would be.
Additionally, please no weapon skins. I love armor customization, but weapon skins is ridiculous. I’m supposed to feel like I’m in e real futuristic war. But when I see people with Frenchfry guns and kitty guns and pizza guns and Tron guns and omg am I playing with totalers? I mean how am I supposed to be immersed in a gritty futuristic war, how am I supposed to feel like a super soldier, if everything looks like playdoe and everyone around me has frenchfry guns. Because of this I never use weapon skins in Halo 5 and I think I’m the only one.
And make Halo via what makes Halo great. Don’t make Halo from what makes COD great. We want Halo!
I'm definitely buying this.
So Hyped for this game, no release date though which is kinda a bummer. Glad the old art style and chiefs armour is back tho.
whens it coming out?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 62
  4. 63
  5. 64
  6. ...
  7. 65