8. ...
  9. 89
I hope this is halo 6
I hope this is halo 6
it is
I hope this is halo 6
it is
Oh yeah it is, well I would think so.
I wonder how the gameplay will feel, and when the arranged date of release is!
I wonder how the gameplay will feel, and when the arranged date of release is!
either way i'm just glad well have 4 players.
hopefully we get an option for offline/local play bots! random armor, gender spartan and elites.
should they add bots to local/offline play?
should they add bots to local/offline play?
I honestly dont know it seems a good idea.
When I watched the social stream on mixer with Sketch and Dan this week they were talking about the E3 HI trailer and the ideas they had to make the trailer and the game.
They brought up a lot of good and important aspects of how they are planing to create the game. It was really nice to see them going back to the roots of Halo CE to remind what made the game so iconic. Among other things they said that the next Halo title needs more myth, exploration, secrets, nostalgia, chief, etc again. which is definitely true.

Unfortunately, they did not talk about the music/soundtrack. Everybody who played Halo 1-3 will remember it's unique, iconic and outstanding music.
Halo Wars, ODST and Reach had their own very special music and I liked listening to it too but concerning the recognition factor nothing beats Halo 1-3.
Halo 4's OST only had few good to modest tracks and Halo 5's was just garbage.
If it weren't for Mr Martin O'Donnell the game wouldn't have been as successful. Guaranteed. It's unbelievable how much power and emotion music can give to a game.
So, I really hope 343i orientate themselves on the first Halo titles. With other words stop messing around with other composers and get that genius Martin O'Donnell back, please.
Lots of people want battle Royale in Halo Infinite I respect this idea but if they do it, it will bit them in the -Yoink- like COD infinite warfare and advanced movement cause it’s repeating what they did in H4 to copy someone else’s idea and didn’t work and the game doesn’t fit that idea anyway cause shields and regeneration will need to be removed and maybe campaign which is the best part of Halo maybe what defines it Halo should never have battle Royale there are ready several games that you can play battle Royale ohh did I mention armor also cause then you all have armor and that defeats the point of body armor to pick up the point is that there are a nuff games with battle Royale
Lots of people want battle Royale in Halo Infinite I respect this idea but if they do it, it will bit them in the -Yoink- like COD infinite warfare and advanced movement cause it’s repeating what they did in H4 to copy someone else’s idea and didn’t work and the game doesn’t fit that idea anyway cause shields and regeneration will need to be removed and maybe campaign which is the best part of Halo maybe what defines it Halo should never have battle Royale there are ready several games that you can play battle Royale ohh did I mention armor also cause then you all have armor and that defeats the point of body armor to pick up the point is that there are a nuff games with battle Royale
tbh I wIsh battle royale would either settle the -yoink- down or just die.
We need less speculation on everyone's behalf and a firm release date with Beta requirements. Umkay….
Would love to know info about halo infinite beta and requirements for pc
Is there gonna be an E3 badge for the forum for those who attended?

(Sorry, I know it`s not the focus here, just curious)
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
Spoiler:
Show
I'm not a huge fan of battle royal but i could see it working if they made it an odst mode fighting rebels or however they have to spin it to have it make sense
Would like to have playable eliets in multiplayer and the flood return to the campaign!
I hope they also have those boss like battles like in halo 3, i enjoyed seeing that scarab crawl over the buildings and you had to take it down, and that explosion after ending its life was something i hope they add infinite
I am thinking very hard in regards to Halo 7. (Not Halo Infinite. I seriously am thinking of Halo 7.) Now, we can almost be guaranteed a Halo 7. However, my question is "Who will make it?" I firmly believe after the recent announcements by Microsoft and Xbox that any developer wishing to make Xbox Exclusives will get an unlimited budget to make the game they want, how they want, Bungie would be smart to return. For those of us that have been around to experience Halo: Combat Evolved on November 15th, 2001, do you remember very well the differece between the E3 Halo 2 trailer and the actual game? Bungie scrapped the original plan and started over in the final months. Then, during Halo 3's development, the Xbox Team at the time cut budgets for all studios. And gave strict deadlines. This is why Bungie left. Which happened to be the wrong choice to make because Activision is making the same mistakes right now. Now, through the efforts of Phil Spencer and his team, the complete opposite has happened. Now, I think it would be wise for Microsoft to buy back Bungie. But I am against removing 343Industries. So, how do you solve this dilemma? Well, think about it. Halo 5: Guardians had the best Forge and, in my opinion, the best multiplayer. But had the absolute worst campaign in the series. However, Bungie made excellent campaigns and a mediocre multiplayer. I think they both need to work on Halo. Starting with Halo 7. Bungie need to work on the campaign and 343Industries needs to work on the multiplayer. The contract between Bungie and Activision expires on January 1st, 2020. 1 year and 1 day from now. They can reach a decision by June of this year. Meaning we can find out at E3 2019. Along with the Trailer for Halo: Infinite (I doubt they would put it on the Xbox One. I think it will be on the next gen Xbox and the website only says One as a ruse.) and the announcement of the Next Gen Xbox, I think a lot of people would love to hear Bungie "coming home where she belongs."
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 63
  4. 64
  5. 65
  6. 66
  7. 67
  8. ...
  9. 89