2. ...
  3. 64
  4. 65
  5. 66
  6. 67
  7. 68
  8. ...
  9. 77
I am thinking very hard in regards to Halo 7. (Not Halo Infinite. I seriously am thinking of Halo 7.) Now, we can almost be guaranteed a Halo 7. However, my question is "Who will make it?" I firmly believe after the recent announcements by Microsoft and Xbox that any developer wishing to make Xbox Exclusives will get an unlimited budget to make the game they want, how they want, Bungie would be smart to return. For those of us that have been around to experience Halo: Combat Evolved on November 15th, 2001, do you remember very well the differece between the E3 Halo 2 trailer and the actual game? Bungie scrapped the original plan and started over in the final months. Then, during Halo 3's development, the Xbox Team at the time cut budgets for all studios. And gave strict deadlines. This is why Bungie left. Which happened to be the wrong choice to make because Activision is making the same mistakes right now. Now, through the efforts of Phil Spencer and his team, the complete opposite has happened. Now, I think it would be wise for Microsoft to buy back Bungie. But I am against removing 343Industries. So, how do you solve this dilemma? Well, think about it. Halo 5: Guardians had the best Forge and, in my opinion, the best multiplayer. But had the absolute worst campaign in the series. However, Bungie made excellent campaigns and a mediocre multiplayer. I think they both need to work on Halo. Starting with Halo 7. Bungie need to work on the campaign and 343Industries needs to work on the multiplayer. The contract between Bungie and Activision expires on January 1st, 2020. 1 year and 1 day from now. They can reach a decision by June of this year. Meaning we can find out at E3 2019. Along with the Trailer for Halo: Infinite (I doubt they would put it on the Xbox One. I think it will be on the next gen Xbox and the website only says One as a ruse.) and the announcement of the Next Gen Xbox, I think a lot of people would love to hear Bungie "coming home where she belongs."
Microsoft would get backlash for lying straight up to their customers about infinite considering countless times 343 has said it's on xbox one
should they add bots to local/offline play?
I actually think this would be a good addition. It would help people that want to try out crazy and weird things they aren't able to do in normal MP. It would help some get better before plunging into MP for the first time (new players). It would provide another avenue of possibilities for those with crappy/no internet.
I hope this is halo (dude it it)
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
It will be great if we could use pelican in forge !
hug02001 wrote:
It will be great if we could use pelican in forge !
Nice thought! :)
baaask wrote:
should they add bots to local/offline play?
I actually think this would be a good addition. It would help people that want to try out crazy and weird things they aren't able to do in normal MP. It would help some get better before plunging into MP for the first time (new players). It would provide another avenue of possibilities for those with crappy/no internet.
Not if those bots are going to be as dumb as your AI team (Osiris / Blue) in Halo 5. I know the intention of the game is you suppose to be giving orders but the AI being so so so so so absolutely dumb and helpless when you ain't giving orders at all is ... I can't even find a word to describe this.
Anyway, those bots should be smart. I remember people asking for them since Halo CE : )
Take all the time you need with halo infinite I think it will be your best game!
RCC GB wrote:
Take all the time you need with halo infinite I think it will be your best game!
Rushing towards the end of development (deadline) and releasing a game which isn't ready has never been a good idea for no game EVER.
If the game isn't ready then Jesus Christ please do not release it. As if Microsoft (one of the richest companies worldwide) couldn't afford delays.
Look what happened to the MCC. That's what you get. I really hope that we won't experience the same with HI.
halo 4 had its revel a year before release same with halo 5 as the 2013 trailer was just halo on the new xbox. it could be the same for 6
Can't wait!
I overheard about these new updates happening in the storyline from youtube and that the spartan customization will be awesome
Very very excited! All I gotta say is halo infinite needs to have 1-50 skill ranks! From I've been hearing everything else is looking on point! Please do this right 343!
whens it coming out?
Late 2020.
whens it coming out?
Late 2020.
We don't know when it's coming out, there hasn't been a release date announced yet
stckrboy wrote:
whens it coming out?
Late 2020.
We don't know when it's coming out, there hasn't been a release date announced yet
You maybe don't. But who's to say I do not? :) You don't know who I am brother. Either way, it's 100% not coming this year. Gears 5 is the big title this year.

As to why I say Halo Infinite is coming out next year, there are many reasons to why I say that. But unfortunately, I can't say.
stckrboy wrote:
whens it coming out?
Late 2020.
You maybe don't. But who's to say I do not? :) You don't know who I am brother. Either way, it's 100% not coming this year. Gears 5 is the big title this year.

As to why I say Halo Infinite is coming out next year, there are many reasons to why I say that. But unfortunately, I can't say.
And just who are you, buttercup? Last I checked my list, that information is need-to-know, and you don't need to know.

Drop and give me push-ups until your arms collapse. Then, give me 100 more. Impersonating ONI is a capital offense, and I'm being nice and going easy on you.
Quote:
stckrboy wrote:
whens it coming out?
Late 2020.
We don't when it's coming out, there hasn't been a release date announced yet

And just who are you, buttercup? Last I checked my list, that information is need-to-know, and you don't need to know.

Drop and give me push-ups until your arms collapse. Then, give me 100 more. Impersonating ONI is a capital offense, and I'm being nice and going easy on you.
Buttercup?!? When are you going to realize these insults can hurt people? What does our HR dept even do these days?
The E3 trailer was stunning. The game engine looks like it could be a powerhouse, the art style and music was beautiful, and the buildup of the trailer had some incredible hype. I am still holding out for a proper gameplay trailer being released though, like the rest of you.
I was confused until I saw the marines
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 64
  4. 65
  5. 66
  6. 67
  7. 68
  8. ...
  9. 77