5. 67
  6. 68
  7. 69
  8. ...
  9. 79
stckrboy wrote:
whens it coming out?
Late 2020.
We don't know when it's coming out, there hasn't been a release date announced yet
Late 2020 sounds good. Maybe together with the new Xbox. Just don't rush it's release!
Take your time and do all the testing you need to do. People are expecting a really great Halo game now that you have showed off your new engine trailer!
So no more misleading trailers like you did with Halo 5 and no more bug games like we had with the MCC please. And a finished game too of course.
I can't wait for the gameplay trailer, seeing how good the E3 announcement was I think it going to be great.
[Deleted by user]
I am thinking very hard in regards to Halo 7. (Not Halo Infinite. I seriously am thinking of Halo 7.) Now, we can almost be guaranteed a Halo 7. However, my question is "Who will make it?" I firmly believe after the recent announcements by Microsoft and Xbox that any developer wishing to make Xbox Exclusives will get an unlimited budget to make the game they want, how they want, Bungie would be smart to return. For those of us that have been around to experience Halo: Combat Evolved on November 15th, 2001, do you remember very well the differece between the E3 Halo 2 trailer and the actual game? Bungie scrapped the original plan and started over in the final months. Then, during Halo 3's development, the Xbox Team at the time cut budgets for all studios. And gave strict deadlines. This is why Bungie left. Which happened to be the wrong choice to make because Activision is making the same mistakes right now. Now, through the efforts of Phil Spencer and his team, the complete opposite has happened. Now, I think it would be wise for Microsoft to buy back Bungie. But I am against removing 343Industries. So, how do you solve this dilemma? Well, think about it. Halo 5: Guardians had the best Forge and, in my opinion, the best multiplayer. But had the absolute worst campaign in the series. However, Bungie made excellent campaigns and a mediocre multiplayer. I think they both need to work on Halo. Starting with Halo 7. Bungie need to work on the campaign and 343Industries needs to work on the multiplayer. The contract between Bungie and Activision expires on January 1st, 2020. 1 year and 1 day from now. They can reach a decision by June of this year. Meaning we can find out at E3 2019. Along with the Trailer for Halo: Infinite (I doubt they would put it on the Xbox One. I think it will be on the next gen Xbox and the website only says One as a ruse.) and the announcement of the Next Gen Xbox, I think a lot of people would love to hear Bungie "coming home where she belongs."
Does this make me as good as Brad Sams? LOL! And the quote I used at the end...... it is a quote I have seen and heard on YouTube in the past few days. Bungie is very smart. As I thought. I am now going to look into Bungie photos for signs on the next game they may make. It may be Halo but it may not. (Halo: ODST had posters saying Destiny Awaits) I guess we will see. X-Cloud could be announced at MWC19. Microsoft is going.
stckrboy wrote:
whens it coming out?
Late 2020.
We don't know when it's coming out, there hasn't been a release date announced yet
Late 2020 sounds good. Maybe together with the new Xbox. Just don't rush it's release!
Take your time and do all the testing you need to do. People are expecting a really great Halo game now that you have showed off your new engine trailer!
So no more misleading trailers like you did with Halo 5 and no more bug games like we had with the MCC please. And a finished game too of course.
Late 2020, yes. New Xbox... no. I don’t want shell out money just to play another Halo game, again. I already did that with halo 5. At least give us TWO main titles on the Xbox one generation, like 360 with 3 and reach.
stckrboy wrote:
whens it coming out?
Late 2020.
Late 2020, yes. New Xbox... no. I don’t want shell out money just to play another Halo game, again. I already did that with halo 5. At least give us TWO main titles on the Xbox one generation, like 360 with 3 and reach.
As long as the Xbox One X is able to give us full quality graphics and power that HI requires. As for me I never buy the first Xbox generation anyway. I always wait until the Elite version appears. I'm still using my Xbox Elite. Don't give a damn about the Xbox One X.
If it means that I can't play Halo Infinite for 2 years after release then that's the way it is. I stopped pre-ordering Halo games and/or buying them on the first day since Halo MCC.
Though I'm a big Halo fan I have become very patient and do not blind support anymore. Also don't care about any pre-order cosmetic bonuses for HI.
I'll be watching people playing HI on youtube and that should satisfy my thirst until I make my decision about when to buy a new Xbox.
stckrboy wrote:
whens it coming out?
Late 2020.
they already said multiple times its for xbox one family of systems
stckrboy wrote:
whens it coming out?
Late 2020.
they already said multiple times its for xbox one family of systems
I know.
I heard Bonnie Ross is going to be at D.I.C.E. to accept an award. It is also a highly acclaimed and older Gaming Convention. It would be wise to watch it in the event they give us more Halo: Infinite news, if not a release date. They would need to announce it with an element of surprise in order to hit a great increase in hype in a short time. No promises, however. I have no inside knowledge. The Bungie prediction was done with research. Not insider knowledge. This is predicted with historical knowledge of past releases of any game by any developer. (Confused? Remember the Halo: Infinite engine demo at e3? Nobody expected it. It was a complete surprise. See the reactions it caused? Everyone was overhyped. It is also their known marketing plan.) There are other places this could be done. I think D.I.C.E would be my first choice. Reveal it while giving her acceptance speech.
I am thinking very hard in regards to Halo 7. (Not Halo Infinite. I seriously am thinking of Halo 7.) Now, we can almost be guaranteed a Halo 7. However, my question is "Who will make it?" I firmly believe after the recent announcements by Microsoft and Xbox that any developer wishing to make Xbox Exclusives will get an unlimited budget to make the game they want, how they want, Bungie would be smart to return. For those of us that have been around to experience Halo: Combat Evolved on November 15th, 2001, do you remember very well the differece between the E3 Halo 2 trailer and the actual game? Bungie scrapped the original plan and started over in the final months. Then, during Halo 3's development, the Xbox Team at the time cut budgets for all studios. And gave strict deadlines. This is why Bungie left. Which happened to be the wrong choice to make because Activision is making the same mistakes right now. Now, through the efforts of Phil Spencer and his team, the complete opposite has happened. Now, I think it would be wise for Microsoft to buy back Bungie. But I am against removing 343Industries. So, how do you solve this dilemma? Well, think about it. Halo 5: Guardians had the best Forge and, in my opinion, the best multiplayer. But had the absolute worst campaign in the series. However, Bungie made excellent campaigns and a mediocre multiplayer. I think they both need to work on Halo. Starting with Halo 7. Bungie need to work on the campaign and 343Industries needs to work on the multiplayer. The contract between Bungie and Activision expires on January 1st, 2020. 1 year and 1 day from now. They can reach a decision by June of this year. Meaning we can find out at E3 2019. Along with the Trailer for Halo: Infinite (I doubt they would put it on the Xbox One. I think it will be on the next gen Xbox and the website only says One as a ruse.) and the announcement of the Next Gen Xbox, I think a lot of people would love to hear Bungie "coming home where she belongs."
Microsoft would get backlash for lying straight up to their customers about infinite considering countless times 343 has said it's on xbox one
If that were true, Bungie would have been fired from Microsoft before Halo 3. They were constantly providing updates to a "Cartoon Adaptation" of Halo. It was later announced it was all a joke. There was no cartoon in the making. It is not lying. It is a strategic maneuver to throw people off the trail. I do not claim they will have it on Xbox 2. I only claim it would be wise.
stckrboy wrote:
whens it coming out?
Late 2020.
Backwards compatibility to Xbox One, Xbox 360, and OG Xbox will be guaranteed. I bet they will make the entire Xbox One Library available to play on Xbox 2 with enhancements. New console, new games and old games. Plus, Halo: Infinite will be on Xbox Play Anywhere. X-Cloud comes out this year. Play Halo: Infinite on your phone, PC, Tablet, or Xbox.
I heard Bonnie Ross is going to be at D.I.C.E. to accept an award. It is also a highly acclaimed and older Gaming Convention. It would be wise to watch it in the event they give us more Halo: Infinite news, if not a release date. They would need to announce it with an element of surprise in order to hit a great increase in hype in a short time. No promises, however. I have no inside knowledge. The Bungie prediction was done with research. Not insider knowledge. This is predicted with historical knowledge of past releases of any game by any developer. (Confused? Remember the Halo: Infinite engine demo at e3? Nobody expected it. It was a complete surprise. See the reactions it caused? Everyone was overhyped. It is also their known marketing plan.) There are other places this could be done. I think D.I.C.E would be my first choice. Reveal it while giving her acceptance speech.
Edit: Not really Halo related in its entirety. However, Microsoft has announced it is going to MWC19 (Mobile World Congress 2019) and there is a mainstream media suspicion the Hololens 2 will be announced. I think differently. Hololens could easily be at the event, but seeing that Razer will be there as well, and Azure could easily tag along with Microsoft, not to mention Microsoft bought nine spaces to showcase what they brought, (Razer has one.) I cannot see how or why they need to have nine spaces for a second hololens. I think they are going to announce the final product of X-Cloud. I bet it will release in the next few months. It would not be impossible to think about. Both the Hololens and X-Cloud are scheduled to release this year. Hololens in April and X-Cloud in the first half of 2019.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Halo infinite is very likely to come out in 2020, the question is what will do to keep halo 5 or Mcc this year
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not create alternate accounts to bypass forum bans. Alternate accounts will be permanently banned, and offending users will be subject to both temporary and permanent bans.
Spoiler:
Show
What will the reward be in Infinite if you reach R152 in Halo 5??
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 65
  4. 66
  5. 67
  6. 68
  7. 69
  8. ...
  9. 79