2. ...
  3. 66
  4. 67
  5. 68
  6. 69
  7. 70
  8. ...
  9. 77
What will the reward be in Infinite if you reach R152 in Halo 5??
I seriously hope this reward can still be achieved after release.
I hope so to. I'm still grinding (I'm R121 now). But I'm afraid I might be too late in the grind.
I hope so to. I'm still grinding (I'm R121 now). But I'm afraid I might be too late in the grind.
It's not that I wouldn't want to grind but I'm still working on other Halo titles.
I have heard of a possibility of an award for those that do that. But I only heard it on a YouTube Channel. True or not, it would be smart to do. For credibility if not an award in the next game.
It's not that I wouldn't want to grind but I'm still working on other Halo titles.
Nice. I hope you will reach R152 to when Infinte comes out :)
I have heard of a possibility of an award for those that do that. But I only heard it on a YouTube Channel. True or not, it would be smart to do. For credibility if not an award in the next game.
Well I learned about the reward from a youtube channel also. And 343 confirmed there will be a reward in Infinte if you reach R152 on HaloWaypoint.
Well I learned about the reward from a youtube channel also. And 343 confirmed there will be a reward in Infinte if you reach R152 on HaloWaypoint.
and they said its not a SUPER EXLUSIVE armor set
Well, I guess we better get grinding. It takes a month at the fastest I hear. More for an average gamer. But that is just what I heard. True or not I cannot say.
Halo: Infinite will not release until, at best, November this year. At the latest, we could wait until 2020. I would be shocked if they wait until 2021.
Well, I guess we better get grinding. It takes a month at the fastest I hear. More for an average gamer. But that is just what I heard. True or not I cannot say.
A month???? Impossible, unless you are a robot and are able to play 24/7 without any interruptions and pay a lot of money on REQ Packs for Legendary XPs on top.
A month???? Impossible, unless you are a robot and are able to play 24/7 without any interruptions and pay a lot of money on REQ Packs for Legendary XPs on top.
Money is not a problem for me. And I have 6 to 8 hours a day to get this done. Sometimes 12 to 15. And I have several req paqs to open. I think I will be fine.
Money is not a problem for me. And I have 6 to 8 hours a day to get this done. Sometimes 12 to 15. And I have several req paqs to open. I think I will be fine.
Well, I honestly like your motivation about reaching 152 to get that goodie for Infinite. But if there is one thing I'd not do is pay for those REQs. I have to admit that I did it twice when that big pack with the most gold REQs was at half price but regretted it in the end. I was frustrated seeing the enemy already having all those power weapons in Warzone Firefight and that it takes some time to unlock and gather enough to seriously compete and unfortunately that is exactly what they expect you to do. If your playing Warzone (Firefight) you need power weapons to win. So, it is kinda pay to win I guess.
If we as consumers support this kind of policy then we give developers the motivation to sell us more and more things which is unnecessary.
Since they continued to do similar with Halo Wars 2 with those Blitz Packs I'm really really afraid of what they are going to rip off with Halo Infinite. But as long as there are enough people out there willing to spend their money on REQs and Blitz Packs... . I'm a big Halo fan too but that doesn't mean I have to blind support.
I seriously hope that for Infinite they orientate themselves more on the way Halo Reach was in terms of unlocking you stuff with it's in game currency.
And the end I'm super excited for Infinite but I'm also cautious.
6 TO 8 HOURS A DAY!?
Geez, I miss those days of being able to play those long hours.
i really hope and think we'll see something big at E3
its not worth it... unyshek tweeted about it.
MAX2107 wrote:
6 TO 8 HOURS A DAY!?
Geez, I miss those days of being able to play those long hours.
Well, I have a full time job too. I work 3 PM to 10 PM for 6 days a week. I play from 11 PM to 5 - 7 AM. Sleep until 2 PM. And start over. I eat at work.
Well, I honestly like your motivation about reaching 152 to get that goodie for Infinite. But if there is one thing I'd not do is pay for those REQs. I have to admit that I did it twice when that big pack with the most gold REQs was at half price but regretted it in the end. I was frustrated seeing the enemy already having all those power weapons in Warzone Firefight and that it takes some time to unlock and gather enough to seriously compete and unfortunately that is exactly what they expect you to do. If your playing Warzone (Firefight) you need power weapons to win. So, it is kinda pay to win I guess.
If we as consumers support this kind of policy then we give developers the motivation to sell us more and more things which is unnecessary.
Since they continued to do similar with Halo Wars 2 with those Blitz Packs I'm really really afraid of what they are going to rip off with Halo Infinite. But as long as there are enough people out there willing to spend their money on REQs and Blitz Packs... . I'm a big Halo fan too but that doesn't mean I have to blind support.
I seriously hope that for Infinite they orientate themselves more on the way Halo Reach was in terms of unlocking you stuff with it's in game currency.
And the end I'm super excited for Infinite but I'm also cautious.
Of course. I agree. It is unecessary. I only was implying it had no barring on my ability. Get the free pak every 3 to 5 games. I will be fine.
Sypriz wrote:
I'm actually more motivated continuing with my rank and commendation progress in Reach than Halo 5.
Oh great (!) Well I'll continue the grind.
Sypriz wrote:
Damn that sucks! But I will coninue the grind because I have nothing better to do :P
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 66
  4. 67
  5. 68
  6. 69
  7. 70
  8. ...
  9. 77