Forums / Games / Halo Infinite

Halo Infinite - E3 Announcement Discussion Thread

OP Forum Team

  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 67
  4. 68
  5. 69
  6. 70
  7. 71
  8. ...
  9. 79
Sypriz wrote:
What will the reward be in Infinite if you reach R152 in Halo 5??
I seriously hope this reward can still be achieved after release.
its not worth it... unyshek tweeted about it.
Really like him being honest about it.
Bradagii wrote:
Just watched the E3 trailer. Not the most climactic thing in the world but I don't think it was meant to be. The logical path for Halo to take is unfortunately into the semi-open world venue. I think I've played more than enough of that lately but oh well. I'm down to play: "The elder scrolls 6: Halo Infinite". Cause' lets be honest, we've all played a lot worse.
we don't know if its open world or not
I am aware that we are unaware. I said that was “the logical path”.
Bradagii wrote:
Bradagii wrote:
Just watched the E3 trailer. Not the most climactic thing in the world but I don't think it was meant to be. The logical path for Halo to take is unfortunately into the semi-open world venue. I think I've played more than enough of that lately but oh well. I'm down to play: "The elder scrolls 6: Halo Infinite". Cause' lets be honest, we've all played a lot worse.
we don't know if its open world or not
I am aware that we are unaware. I said that was “the logical path”.
true if it is done right im open to it don't half -Yoink- it
We'll probably be getting an unfinished game and 343 selling us a season pass version which will include content that should of been in the game from the beginning with meaning that we actually pay more than we should. In addition HI will be released buggy as hell, looking at past games from 343 but also from other triple A developers....
Last but not least they will push a little harder on the micro transactions issue. That is what we are currently have to deal with.
Though I have no trust I still hope for the best.
S 000 DeM wrote:
Quote:
The Master Chief returns in Halo Infinite – the next chapter of the legendary franchise.
Really...? No ODST Rookie? Please retcon his death. By the way, graphics shouldn't matter at all. Let the game be like Perfect Dark...please!
I choose to believe that you are a novelty account that brings up the Rookie in every post, which makes me very happy.
rookie died in the book halo new blood ......Before bucky became a s4
N7 ANUBIS wrote:
S 000 DeM wrote:
Quote:
The Master Chief returns in Halo Infinite – the next chapter of the legendary franchise.
Really...? No ODST Rookie? Please retcon his death. By the way, graphics shouldn't matter at all. Let the game be like Perfect Dark...please!
I choose to believe that you are a novelty account that brings up the Rookie in every post, which makes me very happy.
rookie died in the book halo new blood ......Before bucky became a s4
Did anyone notice something specific about some Halo protagonists from the games? They died!
-> Noble 6, Rookie, Sgt Forge. Also interesting to mention is that 343 made us believe through the trailers that Master Chief could've died in Halo 5.
It really gives me the creeps imagining that 343 maybe wanted to replace OUR hero with Spartan Locke / Osiris.
I mean it's not a secret that John will die someday... unless he or the UNSC discover forerunner tech that will allow him to live like forever.
Let's see what will happen in HI !
N7 ANUBIS wrote:
S 000 DeM wrote:
Quote:
The Master Chief returns in Halo Infinite – the next chapter of the legendary franchise.
Really...? No ODST Rookie? Please retcon his death. By the way, graphics shouldn't matter at all. Let the game be like Perfect Dark...please!
I choose to believe that you are a novelty account that brings up the Rookie in every post, which makes me very happy.
rookie died in the book halo new blood ......Before bucky became a s4
Did anyone notice something specific about some Halo protagonists from the games? They died!
-> Noble 6, Rookie, Sgt Forge. Also interesting to mention is that 343 made us believe through the trailers that Master Chief could've died in Halo 5.
It really gives me the creeps imagining that 343 maybe wanted to replace OUR hero with Spartan Locke / Osiris.
I mean it's not a secret that John will die someday... unless he or the UNSC discover forerunner tech that will allow him to live like forever.
Let's see what will happen in HI !
Chief already died from oni bub
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not create alternate accounts to bypass forum bans. Alternate accounts will be permanently banned, and offending users will be subject to both temporary and permanent bans.*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
stckrboy wrote:
whens it coming out?
Late 2020.
We don't know when it's coming out, there hasn't been a release date announced yet
Late 2020 sounds good. Maybe together with the new Xbox. Just don't rush it's release!
Take your time and do all the testing you need to do. People are expecting a really great Halo game now that you have showed off your new engine trailer!
So no more misleading trailers like you did with Halo 5 and no more bug games like we had with the MCC please. And a finished game too of course.
Late 2020, yes. New Xbox... no. I don’t want shell out money just to play another Halo game, again. I already did that with halo 5. At least give us TWO main titles on the Xbox one generation, like 360 with 3 and reach.
Backwards compatibility to Xbox One, Xbox 360, and OG Xbox will be guaranteed. I bet they will make the entire Xbox One Library available to play on Xbox 2 with enhancements. New console, new games and old games. Plus, Halo: Infinite will be on Xbox Play Anywhere. X-Cloud comes out this year. Play Halo: Infinite on your phone, PC, Tablet, or Xbox.
On your phone and tablet looool .
stckrboy wrote:
whens it coming out?
Late 2020.
We don't know when it's coming out, there hasn't been a release date announced yet
Late 2020 sounds good. Maybe together with the new Xbox. Just don't rush it's release!
Take your time and do all the testing you need to do. People are expecting a really great Halo game now that you have showed off your new engine trailer!
So no more misleading trailers like you did with Halo 5 and no more bug games like we had with the MCC please. And a finished game too of course.
Late 2020, yes. New Xbox... no. I don’t want shell out money just to play another Halo game, again. I already did that with halo 5. At least give us TWO main titles on the Xbox one generation, like 360 with 3 and reach.
Backwards compatibility to Xbox One, Xbox 360, and OG Xbox will be guaranteed. I bet they will make the entire Xbox One Library available to play on Xbox 2 with enhancements. New console, new games and old games. Plus, Halo: Infinite will be on Xbox Play Anywhere. X-Cloud comes out this year. Play Halo: Infinite on your phone, PC, Tablet, or Xbox.
On your phone and tablet looool .
halo ce with H2A graphics? HECK YEA!
Will the halo outpost event be worth the money I wish it would describe more about the upcoming event
YES! i have been wanting to play a new halo game in forever! I still cant wait for the game. If... just if... there is only Locke and like 3 master chief missions i would like not even play the game on legendary like i did in Halo 5 (BTW the worst campaign in halo history in my opinion )
Reach was released worldwide in September 2010, halo waypoint not track halo reach anymore until this year, maybe 343 has an achievement: release it the 10th anniversary of the original title's launch. But if 343i will not end the works they continue to work on it in time , they publish it a year later between September and December
I'll Love to see This campaign open world done in a 20hrs gameplay, fighting Four (4) enemies. First The Covenant that we know,

Second the prometheans but having more diiferent forms than halo 5 / No Recycling Too much Bosses,

Third Atriox's Clans a similar to cove's but difference your fighting up against Brutes & Mercenaries painted Elite Squads &,

Finally Fourth The Flood.... Which turns the gameplay even scarier by putting different forms big, huge & small with different abomination look alikes giving a fear and creepy environment similar to alien isolation.( Is there a chance you can bring back old faces like Gravemind, Mendicant Bias, Didact Evil Shipmaster of the Cove's, for the first time ever A Precursor )

If 343 industries could make this Campaign open world happen with twist and badass plots to the story Halo 6 or Infinite game will see like hot cakes Very Super Fast :)

PS: Don't Forget 4 player Split Screen, Co-Op &, Multi-player with not fighting only Spartans but also Elites.
[ Here a little something that will help the trailer out with my image in this music: magenta drive ]
I love the fact chief is going old school. Does this mean chiefs mark VI gen 2 armor is going to be unlock able
Relatively speaking, Halo 4's campaign was actually outstanding, regardless of what all the haters preach since it's not one of the originals. That being said, Halo 5 wasn't as good, pushing Halo 4 into the shadows entirely, but regardless, Osiris team was somewhat interesting and would've been more interesting in a spin-off setting like Reach. HOPEFULLY, Halo Infinite does not negate everything that's taken place in 4 and 5 because despite 5 being weird, I'd like to see that story continue or at very least reach an interesting conclusion.
I love the fact chief is going old school. Does this mean chiefs mark VI gen 2 armor is going to be unlock able
I'd at least like to hear or see a good explanation why he's wearing a new armor. Not like in Halo 4 where Chief wore a new armor like as if it was replaced by some sort of sorcery and 343i had to think of an explanation after fans were annoyed about 343 not giving any intel about it because they were obviously to lazy to think of a good explanation from the beginning with. Then 343i came up with an, in my opinion really poor explanation, where they said:" Oh yeah well uhm...nano ...bots. Yes, yes, yes nano bots! Nano bots repaired his armor so that's why he's got a new armor!" (Not literally). So, nano bots repairing is okay but re-designing?... come on!
I would've probably put it this way: Chief's armor was damaged during the events severely causing it to malfunction in the process of cryo sleep. Cortana had to wake Chief up in order to prevent further technical and physical damage. Cortana led Chief to the armory section where they would find his new armor and a "spartan armor changing machine thing". He puts on his new armor goes through a few tests and goes back to cryo sleep. Done.Way better than "Ohh... Giorgio Armani Nano Bots!"
stckrboy wrote:
whens it coming out?
Late 2020.
We don't know when it's coming out, there hasn't been a release date announced yet
Late 2020 sounds good. Maybe together with the new Xbox. Just don't rush it's release!
Take your time and do all the testing you need to do. People are expecting a really great Halo game now that you have showed off your new engine trailer!
So no more misleading trailers like you did with Halo 5 and no more bug games like we had with the MCC please. And a finished game too of course.
Late 2020, yes. New Xbox... no. I don’t want shell out money just to play another Halo game, again. I already did that with halo 5. At least give us TWO main titles on the Xbox one generation, like 360 with 3 and reach.
Backwards compatibility to Xbox One, Xbox 360, and OG Xbox will be guaranteed. I bet they will make the entire Xbox One Library available to play on Xbox 2 with enhancements. New console, new games and old games. Plus, Halo: Infinite will be on Xbox Play Anywhere. X-Cloud comes out this year. Play Halo: Infinite on your phone, PC, Tablet, or Xbox.
On your phone and tablet looool .
halo ce with H2A graphics? HECK YEA!
Maybe. Also going to be available on Nintendo Switch which will be demonstrated at SXSW. This also appears to be a likely date to announce the Xbox Insider Beta testing of the X-Cloud Service. Seems Microsoft and Nintendo are quite annoyed with Sony. To add to the plate, It has been all but confirmed the ENTIRE Xbox Library "currently available on the Xbox Store" (sorry, Halo: CE and Halo 2 may not be on X-Cloud. Keyword: may) will be playable through the XDS created by Microsoft to be streamed and played on almost any platform (except PlayStation) from iOS to Android. PC to Mac. Switch to Xbox. With a high probability of Cross-Play support across all or most devices. Increasing Xbox Live outreach from the current few hundred million people to over two billion people having access to the Xbox Live Service. X-Cloud Servers are currently active and in pre-beta testing by senior staff at Xbox. Xbox has a video on YouTube regarding this.
Will the halo outpost event be worth the money I wish it would describe more about the upcoming event
Watch the video on YouTube and check the description. It will provide more info. It is the 343I one. Not the Xbox one. Also check the dedicated forum on this website.
Sypriz wrote:
What will the reward be in Infinite if you reach R152 in Halo 5??
I seriously hope this reward can still be achieved after release.
its not worth it... unyshek tweeted about it.
Damn that sucks! But I will coninue the grind because I have nothing better to do :P
Seems 343I is wanting to help. US$5 gets you 25 Legendary XP boosts in Warzone. I can now get from my current sappy level to the correct level in a much shorter time.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 67
  4. 68
  5. 69
  6. 70
  7. 71
  8. ...
  9. 79