4. 73
  5. 74
  6. 75
  7. 76
  8. ...
  9. 85
No release date??
No release date??
Nope not yet, it will be ready when it's ready :)
if ELIMINATION comes back, then I hope the more damage you get, the more your screen is cracked, like the level lone wolf in REACH
That would be a cool idea
What 343 and Microsoft should do with halo infinite is release a beta on xbox one and release the game on the next xbox think about it that's genius because you can test out what you need to test out in the beta and by time the next xbox comes out you can fix what needs to be fix then when the next xbox comes out you can sell it will your console think about it get xbox anaconda and get halo infinite with it
I can’t wait for halo infinite!
What 343 and Microsoft should do with halo infinite is release a beta on xbox one and release the game on the next xbox think about it that's genius because you can test out what you need to test out in the beta and by time the next xbox comes out you can fix what needs to be fix then when the next xbox comes out you can sell it will your console think about it get xbox anaconda and get halo infinite with it
Infinite already confirmed for the xbox one so either its not on next gen or it's a cross gen title like breath of the wild was for the Wii u and the switch
I cant wait for halo infinite!
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
When is Halo Infinite coming out?
No release date yet. Some predict Fall 2020, but that may be highly inaccurate. It's almost gaurenteed we'll get more details about it at E3 this year. Hopefully a release date.
Do we know anything about what this game is going to be like? The trailer made it look much more like a Horizon: Zero Dawn type of game than Halo
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
Spoiler:
Show
radcod wrote:
Do we know anything about what this game is going to be like? The trailer made it look much more like a Horizon: Zero Dawn type of game than Halo
that Trailer was to just show off their capability's with their new engine, and to confirm halo 6 is in the works
Forum Team wrote:
The Master Chief returns in Halo Infinite
YoU DOn'T sAy
So hyped. Please don't mess it up, stick to the halo roots.
As long as they're going back to the old art-style of Halo: CE-Reach and split-screen co-op, I'll be happy
Just finished the book Halo: Renegades. I never knew this before but brings a new theory of mine to light. It is known the A.I. Chip uaed by Chief in the Halo: Infinite Trailer is, in fact, blue. This left two possible theories on the table. One is Medicant Bias being the A.I. The other being another Cortana Model. I would like to add a third possibility. It turns out, Spark, AKA 343GuiltySpark, did not completely die in Halo 3. While his form as "Monitor of Installation 04" is dead, his mind and thoughts continued. At the end of the book.....

Spoiler:
Show
This is why I think it could be a good theory for Spark to be the A.I. Chip put in Chief in the Engine Demo.

Edit: I typed in the wrong book. It was not Halo: Glasslands, but Halo: Renegades.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not purposely bypass the word filter.
Spoiler:
Show
Very Nice! I'm looking forward to a new awesome Halo Campaign :)
I just hope that there's original controls unlike halo 5
Im hyped! hopefully we will get to see some game play this E3
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 72
  4. 73
  5. 74
  6. 75
  7. 76
  8. ...
  9. 85