2. ...
  3. 74
  4. 75
  5. 76
  6. 77
  7. 78
  8. ...
  9. 89
Does anyone know if the next trailer will release at E3 or at Outpost Discovery? I'm really curious and hyped for it.
Does anyone know if the next trailer will release at E3 or at Outpost Discovery? I'm really curious and hyped for it.
likely e3

This post has been hidden.

Unknown wrote:
You are de reason for I play xbox.
yep if it weren't for halo I probably would be solely just a Nintendo guy tbh
There is a confirmation Halo Infinite will be at E3 2019. Trailer, gameplay, etc was not clarified. As to Halo: Outpost Discovery, I could not say for sure. I know for 100% Certainty Steve Downs and the actress for Cortana (I forgot her name 😣) will be at all 5 Halo: Outpost Discovery locations. Therefore, it is possible.
My favorite ways for the Halo: Infinite launch trailer (The gameplay one. Not the E3 2018 one,) could be shown at E3:
The first, method and time would be the first thing announced at the Electronic Entertainment Expo. It could be used to shorten the planning time slightly. If it is the first announcement, the announcer needs to say something along the lines of "Xbox *Scarlet* exclusive launch title. World Premiere," and move forward with the game followed by Xbox *Scarlett* console specs and pricing with a special discount for getting the Infinite Bundle. A second possibility could be the second thing announced. Basically, the reverse of the first. Announce the console then the game. The third, and my prefered, is the last thing announced. In my opinion, they should do a similar announcement as Cyberpunk 2077. But instead of a computer hack, Cortana hacks into the place. Or a message from Roland, Buck, Veronica, Medicant Bias, or the Librarian. Or, to be really OP, give us a video message from Halsey informing us we have been scripted into the UNSC to participate in the next Spartan Program and we are to go to our local recruiting office (Microsoft Store or Gamestop or Amazon, etc.) on *Halo: Infinite Release Date* to sign up. Any other suggestions?

Edit: fixed a few grammatical errors.... yes, I am that kind of person. Sue me...
What is with Chief’s Armor, Are we returning back to the Mjolnir Powered Assault Armor Mark VI? Also, in the trailer I see animals such as Rhinos, so is this taking place on a ring or back on Earth?
What is with Chief’s Armor, Are we returning back to the Mjolnir Powered Assault Armor Mark VI? Also, in the trailer I see animals such as Rhinos, so is this taking place on a ring or back on Earth?
No one is sure if this is fact, but I’ve heard that in the Halo Spartan Field Manual that there is a GEN 3 of MJOLNIR armor, with GEN 1 being the classic (pre Halo 4) and GEN 2 being the newer (Halo 4-5). In the book GEN 3 is described as incorporating ideas of armor from GEN 1 that supposedly provide better protection. So this isn’t the same armor as before but it was designed to be similar. Other reasons for the armor change could be that since Cortana altered MC’s armor before Halo 4 that it should be swapped out to avoid her from somehow using it.

The game will apparently take place on a Halo, and no ones sure if there will be a level on Earth though I see it as unlikely.

At this point some answers are a combo of speculation and connecting the dots.
I'm hoping this games progression system will be similar to Reaches :)
Will it be a continuing the story from halo 5?
Will it be a continuing the story from halo 5?
Yes! :)
Yo thanks that's good I want halo reach like customization tho
How much customization should there be? There is a fine line in Halo when it comes to too much customization. If there is overkill of customization the game would be too convoluted. So, I guess my point would be if there is too much detail with customization in the GUI or even the UI it would start to distract from real "first person" material.
Second point: Halo Reach as it was, left untouched, is good, meaning adding to it too much would ruin the game. That is my opinion.
Sir VAlN wrote:
Second point: Halo Reach as it was, left untouched, is good, meaning adding to it too much would ruin the game. That is my opinion.
Similar customization to Halo Reach. Keyword: similar. Not drastic, nor widely, nor completely different. I would expect similar in a sense the customizations would mean shoulder, knees, chest, helmet, etc. But instead of limiting the number of styles (as Reach basically had a small set.) More like more spartan bases to choose from. Think of paint. There are dozens of companies. All use white as a base. But all companies use a different base white to make the same colors. Reach was more like a weapon. Same weapons get the same attachments. But some have different attachments than others. Makes sense? More of the same basically.
No one is sure if this is fact, but I’ve heard that in the Halo Spartan Field Manual that there is a GEN 3 of MJOLNIR armor, with GEN 1 being the classic (pre Halo 4) and GEN 2 being the newer (Halo 4-5). In the book GEN 3 is described as incorporating ideas of armor from GEN 1 that supposedly provide better protection. So this isn’t the same armor as before but it was designed to be similar. Other reasons for the armor change could be that since Cortana altered MC’s armor before Halo 4 that it should be swapped out to avoid her from somehow using it.

The game will apparently take place on a Halo, and no ones sure if there will be a level on Earth though I see it as unlikely.

There is a Generation 3 of the Mjolnir Powered Assault Armor? I have that Spartan Field Manual Book, but uh, I probably didn’t read correctly, but I didn’t see where it said that. What page? Anyway, you could be right. A few days ago, I finally remembered the Halo Ring’s surface is that of something similar to Earth. xD

There is a Generation 3 of the Mjolnir Powered Assault Armor? I have that Spartan Field Manual Book, but uh, I probably didn’t read correctly, but I didn’t see where it said that. What page? Anyway, you could be right. A few days ago, I finally remembered the Halo Ring’s surface is that of something similar to Earth. xD
Lol I read that in the halopedia and saw a video. You should look up Gen 3 armor and see if halopedia pops up. That should give a page or something.
supre hype hoo-roah
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Forum Team wrote:
The Master Chief returns in Halo Infinite – the next chapter of the legendary franchise. Developed by 343 Industries and created with our new Slipspace Engine, Halo Infinite was revealed at the Xbox E3 2018 Briefing with a thrilling engine demo that provides a glimpse into the future of the Halo franchise, leading it into new and unexpected directions.

Read the announcement blog here and watch the full trailer here!
Saldra este año o el siguiente?:
<p></p>
Forum Team wrote:
The Master Chief returns in Halo Infinite – the next chapter of the legendary franchise. Developed by 343 Industries and created with our new Slipspace Engine, Halo Infinite was revealed at the Xbox E3 2018 Briefing with a thrilling engine demo that provides a glimpse into the future of the Halo franchise, leading it into new and unexpected directions.

Read the announcement blog here and watch the full trailer here!
Saldra este año o el siguiente?:
<p></p>
We have no confirmation of this or next year. 2019 will probably be a trailer year and 2020 will be a game release year.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 74
  4. 75
  5. 76
  6. 77
  7. 78
  8. ...
  9. 89