3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. ...
  9. 91
Yeah hopefully it’s soon!
I can't wait to help & improve this kind of Halo!!! 343 Industries i'm on the journey with you!! :)
No release date :(
Oh boy...oh boy...I’m getting that same tingly feeling I felt when Reach was announced. Not to say I wasn’t excited for Halo 4 & 5 but the art styles and directions didn’t feel particularly “Halo”. That’s not to say they were bad games by any means. They just weren’t the Halos I was expecting. But this...this tease has left a savory taste of nostalgia on my palette. From the smooth and classic art direction to the music and vistas. Oh man, it reminds me of the Halo: CE E3 2000 Trailer. That’s a darned good thing. know it’s too early to be making any assumptions or getting too hyped but this tease left me feeling hopeful and excited but most importantly more confident with where 343i wants the series to go. It’s too early to say that, I know, but the art style and Slipspace engine alone reinvigorated my childish excitement for the series future.
Never got my REQ😂
EnRobot wrote:
No release date :(
probably holiday 2019
I’m so excited to get some more information on this! I have to say I’m sad tho they don’t have more to show after 3 years, I don’t believe all their assets were working on just the engine this whole time. Hopefully some more gets shown at Gamescom at least.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not purposely bypass the word filter.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Dear 343i,

THANK YOU!! Thank you so much!!!

I'm freaking 27 y/o and i jumped around like a little kid on christmas as soon as i heard that "Finish the fight" node at the end with chief in the background :'D. Honestly I can't remember the last time when i was this hyped and happy over a freaking teaser :D

BIG THANK YOU!

Please fill it with as much lore as possible, cause 07 has a lot to tell :D

I've trust in you 343i! You can do it and rekindle the fire in the Halo Franchise once more!
when is the next halo 5 rank reset?
The trailer looked great. :)
But what everyone needs to realize is that they did not give us a release date for a reason. They are taking there time to perfect the game, and frankly that is awesome. It is also cool to see Chief back in his older armor, yet I do not know why he even is in his older armor.
geardriv3n wrote:
The trailer looked great. :)
But what everyone needs to realize is that they did not give us a release date for a reason. They are taking there time to perfect the game, and frankly that is awesome. It is also cool to see Chief back in his older armor, yet I do not know why he even is in his older armor.
There was a rumor about a late 2019 release for campaign and 2020 release for multiplayer. Although it's unclear why the game wouldn't be shipped as a whole.
The new engine makes me think that it could be open world
Well, whoever is in charge of the music for this game certainly nailed Marty's style.
Sparth's showing that he can do Bungie-style aesthetics incredibly well (not that he hasn't before, just look at the Definitive Edition covers for some of the older Halo novels). Interested in how the rest of the armor is going to turn out.
Took a couple tries but I think 343 has gotten the lighting right this time around.

Doubt it'll be true open world. At most I'm expecting it to be on the same level as CE or Mombasa Streets from ODST, with maybe a little bit more freedom.
Is Zeta Halo the one that can fire a beam like Starkiller Base?
If you mean that it fires linear, single-direction pulses instead of the omnidirectional pulses of the Neoteric Halo Array, then, yes.
R D0UBLE wrote:
I watched the trailer....this is it, the moment we've all been waiting for! CLASSIC MOVEMENT MECHANICS HAVE RETURNED!

343, you've finally done it! I am so pumped for this game!
How do you know about classic movement? Because of the Armour?
Well, if that's the H2-3 Mk VI armor, then it won't be able to do any of those spartan abilities. So unless 343 tells us the 4-5 armor was the 2-3 armor this whole time, it wouldn't make sense to have an old armor set perform such abilities, thus pointing to CLASSIC MOVEMENT MECHANICS, or at least those mechanics with sprint.
There's a lot of details pulled from Chief's custom Mark VI armor from Halo 4 and Halo 5 in the Infinite design, so I strongly doubt it'll be the same as the Halo 2/3 version of it. Aesthetically, so far it does look like it'll lean more towards plain movement mechanics but no one can really say for sure.
The new engine looks amazing. That shot of the chiefs helmet was so crisp. Make this game amazing guys(and introduce mendicant bias and the Primordial please! 8) ).
I watched the trailer....this is it, the moment we've all been waiting for! CLASSIC MOVEMENT MECHANICS HAVE RETURNED!

Lore-wise, the Spartan suits have always had movement capabilities. Halo 5 was just the first to actually show them in game.
I think it would be kick -Yoink- if they made Halo Infiinite open world. it would be awesome to explore the ring world, hunt animals, and defeat either covenant or forerunners.

Where did you get Classic movement mechanics from that?
Yeah I'm not too sure if they would bring back 100 percent classic movement but removing spartan abilities and keeping the fast pacing with sprint would be my preferred option TBH
I think it will be a step up.from what we got for h4 and 5.it brings a smile to my face knowing we are getting classic art.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not purposely bypass the word filter.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. ...
  9. 91